Ushering in the Decade’s First Hangover

Can you please get me a fried egg sandwich with a side of french fries and Coke, asap. And I beg of you, do it quietly.

Maybe order a pizza too, Alisha D.

Comments

1. don’t you mean the decade’s bleen hangover?

cute pup! I’ll take one for my floors.

2. Trabb's Boy says:

Ugh, that sounds nauseating. Best cure is a chocolate milkshake and Vindaloo.

3. Yinz just need some Primanti’s an’at.

4. Aww. Looking at his mournful little face almost gives me a headache myself.

5. Mew Mew Mew I has cute says:

He if buffin ur floorz lol ykwim

6. Ah – those poor little pittiful eyes pleading for relief. This is so cute. Hopefully the floor is not spinning. Haha. Thanks for sharing the photo. Happy New Year.

7. Try hair of the dog.

8. He’s not quite the party animal he fancied himself to be. :lol:

Just attach a handle to him and your floor will be spiffy clean! :D

9. Good lord, I was about to shove through the screen my Extra Strength Advil! Just come lay down while we nap our hangover’s away, pup.

10. resriechan says:

WOW.

I don’t drink nuttin’ but Mtn Dew, meself (the green soda kind; not the moonshine alkeyhol kinda Mtn Dew) ….but this lil’ furry person is so cute,
    that I’m thinkin of drinkin…………
    .maybe I’ll be THAT cute, when I’m hungover???? Hope so !

Signed,
    Do Your Ears Hang Low …………………………………………….

11. dr. berthaservant says:

Excellent, Maru-like haunch splayage, for the record.

12. Argyle Donkeypants says:

It’s better than a Shamwow. It’s a Shambow-wow.

[Naturally! - Ed.]

13. Hon Glad, where’ve you been?! You & Argyle have already won this thread.

Poor pupper needs a full English breakfast and cuddles. Funny enough, I’d like both of those too. Come with me, li’l pupcake…

14. elizabeth says:

The new decade doesn’t actually start until 2011. Just a technicality, I know, but…

15. victoreia says:

@elizabeth: Thank you! Everybody’s been talking about the new decade, and I remember the same flap over the turn of the century! GAH!

(Yeah, yeah….picky picky….)

16. curefantastic says:

Awww! Another example of the ears at 3 and 9 o’clock rule of cuteness!

17. Queen of Dork says:

elizabeth and victoreia: well. bummer. :(

18. oh man

now i am toooooooooow-tally craving a fried-egg sammich

and i tewtally didn’t have anything like a hangover this morning, despite exceeding my 3-sigma mean imbibement last night

lucky, i guess

19. why is it the most greasiest food make a hangover feel better? That or some pho….

cute dog, stay away from martini’s next time =P

20. the bug man says:

2011 is the new decade. But 2010 is the new odometer-decade.

It’s watching the dials turn over that counts.

21. Queen of Dork says:

Whew! Thanks bug man! I feel better now. I had to feel like it was SOME sort of cool decade thing.

22. KatieKat – I can provide both, but I guess your way across the pond?

23. It’s like I can hear Daniel Powter singing in the background.

@Hon Glad, perhaps hair of the human or cat instead? ;)

24. Whatever it is, put some chipotle in it.

25. Queen of Dork says:

Theresa: Chipotle. Yuuuummmmmmmm. I can has some?

26. @ HonGlad . . . LOL

27. Runny eggs n toast, & a nice hot coffee…. that’s the trick.

Poor pup, go sleep it off. He looks so tie-tie…..

28. Queen of Dork says:

Hahahahaha! This is way off the subject (again…sorry about that) but my cat just totally attacked one of the cat-nip mice me and my daughter got him for Christmas. He was all, BAP, BAP, BAP, BAP! I WILL KEEL YOU, STUPID MOUSE! Then he did this awesome jumpy thing and then he started shaking off his back foot for some reason like it was wet or something. Now he’s having a Kitty Freak Out Session. Too funny!

29. resriechan says:

ma’am, would that be the Famous SamKitty?

30. Queen of Dork says:

Resrie: Yes! That is SamKitty! I really need to send in some video or pictures of him and see if he can be on this site. Currently, he is in a Freak Out induced coma. He’s lying in my room, dreaming of cat nip mice, wet cat food and balls of yarn. He looks so adorable that I think I may have to go in there and disturb his slumber with a a big, giant, wet snorglefest.

31. Dobermama says:

Japanese Chin??

32. If only I could look that sad after biting the head off Mom’s Snowman..

Tay Czar
    The Dog

33. My hangover curing breakfast of 1/1/2011 also had fries and a Coke! But a cheesesteak too

34. Oops, I meant 2010. I totally know what year it is.