In Her Defense, She First Tried Using a Chalkboard But Ended Up With Goosebumps

Listen lady, I’m all for learning how to read, but there has to be a better way than having me grip the beejesus out of Tango and Cash here.

Hope you’re wearing some kind of steel mesh suit under there, Suzanne D.

Comments

1. Little kids can get away with all kinds of things.

2. Heather in Oregon says:

Tango and Cash…I never would have thought of those names for the ‘girls’…maybe Thelma and Louise…lol

[Turner and Hooch? ;) - Ed.]

3. That little kitten is all like, “It’s mine. All mine.”

4. Naughy kitteh is naughty. LOL! :D

5. Reminds me of when my cat had 5 kittens and I used to wear them as brooches around the house :) Layering of tops was definitely essential though!

6. Nice Tits!

7. Hahaha Howdy Do! Oh dear, best run and hide now :)

8. dr. berthaservant says:

The kitteh’s name?

Id.

P.S. I think the lady is attractive but (mostly) because of her funky haircut.

9. So little and allready a ladies man lol

10. My hubby calls “them” Willie & Joe.
    I never got the point of naming body parts. Can anyone explain?
    I understand one might not want to say %ick or %its in public & why you would want to use another word but a first name ????? ( Baroooo ??? )

11. I like how she’s wearing a shirt that matches his collar. However, that doesn’t look like a cat collar to me.

12. FINALLY! A Cats ‘n Racks photo! With an actual kitten, no less! After months of drought, the rains have come…

13. Kitty claws on the tender bits = ouch! ;P

14. Tango & Cash…hahahaha! Cute kitteh!

15. MaryKate & Ashley?
    Mutt & Jeff?
    Lucy & Schroeder?
    Abbot & Costello?
    Fred & Wilma?

16. Thelma & Louise. :)

17. Tit & Tat?

18. “In the event of an emergency, your scratching pad can be used as a flotation device.”

19. haha

tango

cash

puppies

igetit

20. Cat: Umm how do I get in this rack?

21. Starsky and Hutch? :)

I love The Rack’s hair-do!

22. HA! A NEW category–Cats ‘on’ racks!

23. Now Which one is Tango and which one is Cash? ;)

24. Sure, when a kitten does it, it’s *cute*, but when I do it, it’s *appalling*

…. I don’t *care* if “TGI Fridays” is a family establishment!

25. Cute hair!

I like when they give the women somthing to look at too.

26. hope her boobs aren’t faux, they’ll pop!

27. Howdy? Don’t.

28. Tweedledee and Tweedledum, because you know that how men react to them.

29. My new little kitten does this too. But she’s learning she doesn’t need her claws to crawl all over me when I’m lying down. Too cute!

30. Alice Shortcake says:

Is it too late for this lady to ask for a chain mail/saucepan lid style bra for Christmas, ie the sort frequently worn by the heroines of bad science fiction novels?

31. aw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

32. what was the old saying? “more than a handful is wasted”

33. AlbertaGirl says:

Betty and Veronica!

34. …lucky cat. :(

35. Catman Dude =^-.-^= says:

Got milk?

36. Good little kitteh is trying to save the tata’s!

37. Melissa H. says:

Perhaps Victoria’s Secret should develop a Teflon bra?

38. resriechan says:

As a female biped w/ moderately bodacious ta-tas (DDD’s, if “reason & justification” is necessary)….I second the vote for “Betty” & “Veronica” closely followed by the “Mary-Kate” and “Ashley” suggestion if there is a tied vote.

and I LOVE Catman’s punchline !!!!

BUT — MORE IMPORTANTLY — just send the kitteh to ME. I can wear a Tshirt with writing on it, the kitteh can learn to read. I’m a Professional Career Librarian, for gosh sakes’ — AND MY undergraduate Major & minors were Foreign Languages — I could teach it French, German AND Russian, after it learns to read in English !!!!

Signed,

What? ME? Cat-obsessed?
    NAH.

39. AuntieMame says:

Did anyone notice the cat ears coming out of her left elbow?

40. Personally, I vote for ‘Thelma and Louise’. And yes, babies of all species can get away with behaviour that would merit an assault charge if someone older did it. One of my godsons, when a wee baby, had an extraordinary ability to get one of his hands inside my neckline whenever I picked him up and occaisionally had to be detached from my bra before I could hand him off to someone else.

41. kibblenibble says:

Cute kitty, cute girl, but all I can think is OUCH!!!

42. sunshine girl says:

Kitteh says: Yay emo boobies.

43. As someone who has a scab on my… erm… right chesticular area, I can attest to the cries of sympathetic pain for yon lass above. My fiance’s grandma’s kitten has a habit of bouncing from surface to surface like a rubber ball, and my chest happened to be one of his kicking-off places.

44. @ Roar:

may I request a relational diagram??? Thank you so much in advance.
    (“my fiance’s grandma’s kitten…..”)

Signed,
    Not the Sharpest Pencil in the Box

45. :lol: Mine got the names “Tea” and “Bo” from a tank top with the words “Tea Bo” on it :lol: Let’s just say both names REALLY stuck out :lol: As for the kitty, all I can say is that it looks like the little kitty is hanging on for dear life :lol: I suggest you hold him/her with BOTH hands not one :lol:

46. Resriechan says:

Auntie Mame:

do you SPECIALIZE, in perceiving the nigh-imperceptible evidence of …..”other possible universes”????

(AKA: wow– even after reading your note which said “her left elbow”, I really had to squint & concentrate before seeing the fuzzy white triangular…….against the whitewall…..DO YOU HAVE X RAY VISION or sumpin’??????)

Signed,
    “Wholly Focussed, Batman”

(Please note: read the signature line, out loud, in “Bat Boy” Robin’s incredulous voice, to gain full effect. Thank you for your participation.)

47. I’ve always liked Benny Hill’s “Oh, look! It’s Pinky and Perky!”

48. Cute girl, cute kitty. In my book, the perfect photograph. Going on my desktop pronto.

49. @AuntieMame
    OMG, there’s TWO of them!!??
    And wasn’t the old saying “more than a mouthful is wasted”?

50. Heather Sherman says:

Not sure who’s cuter – the girl or the cat.

(Girl. Obvy.) <3

51. mintyheart says:

Me: Umm how do I get in this rack?

[Me: Be a bra. - Ed.]

52. resriechan says:

@ Mintyheart:

(pssst….I have her personal cellphone #!!!!! Call my secretary. I won’t charge ya TOO much….)

53. @ Editor (in re. your advice to mintyheart);

Would you consider that advice, to be a mantra??

(“Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa” & etc.)

54. claudia (from uk. south shields) says:

the kittens like. mine allll mine!

55. Kitteh got more game…u go kitty :D

56. lol dose it hurt i mean ouch!lol

57. lucky little bastard >.< lol :P

58. got i wish i had a pair like that to put my face between and go “Brrrrrrrrr!”
    oh, well, going in the spank-bank!