And It’s Called a “Doughnut,” You Say?

…and yet, if I understand you correctly, it is in fact a baked product, and not a nut at all!  Most intriguing!  And the colorful objects scattered randomly about one side; these are the — what did you call them? — “sprinkles”?   Fascinating!

It’s a world of wonder, Ann S.

Comments

1. resriechan says:

I dare to define this facial expresh. & also the “Baroo” head posische…..as
    “Quizzical”– and to Knight Sir NTM as Brillllllllliant.

That is all.

(oops — nope it *ISN’T* all, after all — THE EAR FRINGE!!! Squeeeeeeeeeeee. Whew; THAT feels MUCH bettois….)

THAT is all.

2. I didn’t know there was Vulcan dogs, he eve has pointy ears!!! Fascinating indeed!

3. this dog would be skin and bones if he lived with my dog – by the time he did the head tilt and arranged his face in a baroo position, my dog would have finished the pastry product and be begging for more – but we live in a dip and pastry intensive house so it maybe that my dog is just more experienced in the fine art of mooching

4. OMG, my dog would just totally eat it!!

5. That actually looks really good right now…Cute pup…

6. Queen of Dork says:

NTMTOM: Too funny! You nailed the look on that dog’s face!

7. BEEP!

8. Now do you believe that dogs are smart?

9. TrixandSam says:

“DoNUT move your hand, momma, I’ma bout to eat me that goodness!”

10. Very smart dog. I love dog too much and see they most understand what we think.

11. Queen of Dork says:

I’m always amazed by dogs’ sense of smell. It would be cool to be able to have that ability for a day or so just to expereince such a thing.

12. My little knuckleheads would sniff the thing to death, then walk away because it wasn’t chicken-flavored. No, they’re not spoiled much. :roll:

Mr. McFlufferson is so stinkin’ adorabuhls! His silly nose is crying out for a good beep or two. Beep! Beep! Or three. Beep! :D

13. KittyMarthaPoo says:

Awe, such a thoughtful, pensive expresh on the pup’s face as he ponders the wonders of the donut! Unless i miss my guess, isn’t that one of those dog treats made to LOOK like a donut?

14. Love the little teeth marks, most educated puppy, myweimaraner would have eaten my hand already :)

15. resriechan says:

Racheael (sp?)

WON-derful description of your canine quadrupeds’ lives!!!!!

While YOUR description was very indulgent, loving & quiet in its tone, for SOME inexplicable reason, *MY* (alleged) mind, then proceeded to that TV show from the 80s with the

*******REALLY LOUD GUY WHO ONLY KNOWS HOW TO “speak” by YELLING…..****** but ….

the program was about the luxurious lives of the rich & famous……..

16. So cute the angle everything

17. dr. berthaservant says:

Please tell me the doggeh’s name is “Homer.”

Happy Boxing Day!

18. darling creature says:

Doughnuts – are fried, not baked! I worked in a bakery years ago. The Fryer was huge. Not that it matters to the pup.

19. ButtaRumCake says:

QoD, I live in NJ – I wouldn’t want that ability if you PAID me for it! LMAO!!

20. Queen of Dork says:

ButtaRumCake: Ha-ha! I guess I kind of hadn’t thought about that part of it! I understand what you mean, there!

21. @Butta– you literally made me laugh out loud! FUNNY you are!

Love the pup’s face… :)

22. What sort of pasicke lover is this little guy? He is very delicate about his desire to chomp.

23. Donut baroo?

24. What, pray tell, sort of anerable Fluffy McPuppersons is this? Aside from Proshis Maximus, I mean.

25. Donuts! Is there nothing they cannot do?

26. @resriechan: I totally agree with the “Quizzical” tag/definition….

27. amei, a cara do cachorrinho muito lindo – very good

28. @Cashew – He/she looks a lot like the miniature Schnauzers my grandparents used to keep. That’s my guess.

29. LOVE. <3

30. Hi. Cute

31. 5^^now8ing says:

I’m with QoD — NOMTOM nailed the description of that particular doggeh expression — AS usual.

32. What is breed this dog? We have one that is very similar on the photo. It´s beautiful!
    (sorry for bad english, because I’m not american!)

33. What a cutie pie! Looks like a mini-schnauzer to me!

34. This dog looks like a clipped yorkie, but has Schnauzer colors. Not sure? Cute pic whatever!

35. ok, maybe the cutest puppyface ever!! those eyes are all meltifying.

36. @ Cheryl…yes, our “Monster” Yorkie lookd just like this when we get him clipped, and I always think that he looks like a mis-coloured Schnauzer… absolutely frikken’ adorablze, whatever it is. He/she obviously did not expect to have to *chew* on his treat!

37. That is a really great photo!

38. i seemply mast have von!!!

39. Wantru Seelingkat says:

Listening to “His Master’s Donut”? (Reminds me of this.)

BTW, when I was a kid, we used to refer to those colored sprinkles as “Radioactive Rat Poops.”

40. Wantru: I just spat drink out my nose reading the Radioactive Rat Poops comment. That is BRILLIANT.

NTMTOM: The hovertext kills me.

41. love <3 kisssskissssss

42. I seriously want to snorgle him, but my own snorgling companion would be oh so jealous!

43. HEAD TILT! Eehhhn! That is all. <3

44. It´s beautiful, beautiful. beautiful!!!!
    Ok?