ENCORE: Barkin’ & Quackin’ Around the Tree

And now, a couple o’ classics in the ultra-short tradition of Cute Overload holiday posts (and by this I mean they’re from last year)…

Who’s that flappin’ down the chimney? Who’s that tappin’ at the tree?
It’s the elf with the bill, and he won’t stop until every boy and girl is giddy with glee.

Every Christmas time he’s at it again, a sack full of toys and an IQ of ten,
You might get meat or you might get a doll, ’cause he’s got no clue who you are at all.

So open those presents and try your luck; it could be wood or it could be a truck,
Will Christmas be merry or will it suck? You never can tell with Santa Duck!

Santa_Duck

Have a possibly Merry Christmas, Karen K.

Jorden C.—merry Sender-Innering.

Comments

1. mervtheflamingo says:

Merry Christmas All!

2. Merry Quakmas!

LOLOL

and a
    puppy New Yeaar!
    ;)

3. Jolly Holidays everyone!

4. How precious is that!!!!!! Made my day!!!!!
    Snickered, Awwwwwed, and LOLOLOLOL!!
    And a Merry Christmas to all.

5. ButtaRumCake says:

I’d like to wish my CO friends a blessed & safe Christmas & a prosperous & healthy new year. May God continue to bless each one of you. Remember to pay it forward. Do something nice for a complete stranger: Pay a highway toll, pick up a restaurant tab, give a blanket to someone living on the street. “Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares” Hebrews 13:2

Love ya’ll!!
    ~Butta

6. kibblenibble says:

The doggy Chrismas video puts me in a holiday mood better than anything else. And very little puts me in that mood, as I’m not a holiday-ish person. BTW, don’t underestimate the duck, he looks rather smart to me. Or at least, Qte.

7. I want to enroll in Hungarian dog school!

8. kibblenibble says:

Oops, CHRISTMAS. Dagnabbit.

9. Merry Christmas to all!

10. Awww I luv Santa Duck! He gave me a tuna salad sandwich with a bite out of it and his footprint on it last year. :lol:

Merry Christmas Everyone! Hugs and Treats all around!

11. Way too freakin’ cute! Merry Christmas everyone!

12. OK! I can’t take it any more it is the cutest thing EVER! :):)

13. Santa Duck gave me a toy firetruck and half a packet of instant grits, last year. He also filled my stocking, so I had to throw it away.

The doggie Christmas video was just as fun to see today as it was last year. It must have taken forever to make that movie, but the dogs look like they were having fun.

14. LOL I just love the Dog video as I did last year too…

so adorable!

15. Oh, and Merry Christmas, CO folks!
    (I would say Happy Chanukah, but that’s already done with – I hope you had a good one)

16. Happy Holidays to all!

(A word to Santa Duck: ya might wanna skip my house….ya might get chased!) (Or not; I’m not sure what Kyuri & Ezri would make of a bird bigger than they are…..)

17. I want a puppy New Year!

Happy and healthy to all :)

18. catloveschanel says:

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good kitteh!

19. Claudia C. says:

And God Bless Us, Every One!!!!

20. Hoppy Hoildays Everybunny & A Wonder Filled Gnu Year !!!

21. Happy Everything and Merry Christmas and a healthy and fuzzy New Year!

22. OK that did it, I’m not a big Christmas person I prefer celebrating New Year with friends but I love this!
    singed: the ex Grinchette

23. The FABULOUS Christmas Duck!!! I got a rock!

24. catloveschanel says:

victoreia – Santa reads this you know.

25. It’s already christmas down here at the bottom of the world, and Santa Duck left a dose of flu in my stocking. Think of me as I sit here, cursing all those inconsiderate people playing and laughing in the sunshine outside my house, oblivious to the fact that I have a splitting headache and sinuses filled with cement.

Merry christmas all, and may your New Year be filled with good things and free of malevolent microbes.

26. @catloveschanel: That’s why I wanted to warn him! It wasn’t a threat……but Santa usually skips my house these day, anyway. [grumble] Didn’t get the guy gift I wanted last year…..[pouting]

27. How cute was that? Perfect for starting the Christmas Eve festivities. Thank you, C.O. , for adding to my joy every day.

28. That was FANTASTIC!

29. Fran in L.A. says:

Happy Chanukah, Happy Solstice, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, and a wonderful New Year to all the folks at CO, and all who come here. Wishing everyone the best of all good things in 2010.

30. Oh, no. Not Santa Duck! I’ve heard too much about him. He’ll probably give me ants or dried paint or perhaps a freshly plucked mushroom. (The last might not be too bad, actually.

Just my luck,
    It’s Santa Duck,
    And a hockey puck,
    What the…(use your imagination here)

31. Happy, happy Holidays!!

32. Totally awesome!
    I LIKE Christmas now!
    What fabulous dogs and a great video…and may all CO-ites have a lovely holiday season and the finest kind of New Year!

33. Santa Duck.. I love it….maybe he’ll visit my house next year… this time all he brought us was a cold to share… :(

34. Theo: Just curious. When was the last time you appeared as the Executive Producer for a Qte post ? Usually it’s Meg or NTMTOM or Prongs or Meg’s sister or etc. Yes, you were busy with the Calendar; but don’t stay out of action too long!

[Actually I'm almost never out of action, you know. I just don't post a lot. Even this one was a rerun; except for the opening line... OK, and the upgraded presentation of the photo & video... these were Mike's and Meg's posts. - Ed.]

[...you know that "-Ed." means "Editor", right? I'm Theo. - Ed.]

35. Haha, SANTA DUCK! He’d better watch out – some people eat duck for Christmas! And that dog vid…I was amazed. Japan may have invented cute, but looks like Hungary is capitalizing on it! Brilliant!

36. @Monterri — one more thing, to answer your question: It was October 10th, another rerun.

37. FANTASTIC!!!

38. Is that Bo Obama?

39. @Theo: I always suspected that you were the “Ed” behind all the “Ed’s”. But I thought that you all (yourself, Meg, NTMTOM, Prongs, etc.) might be -rotating- your duties. That is what is done, in my experience. (BTW, Not to seem like a…um…a “suck” or whatever, but you are a great editor. I’m sure that Mel Gibson (sure, he fell; but most of us do; the difference is, OUR sins are not made public) is looking for people like you to edit his films…

Merry Christmas, Theo! (Peeps, appreciate a good editor when you see one…I am serious, here. :mad:)

40. Puppy Christmas To All and to all a good Woof!!!!

41. Juniper Jupiter says:

BWAHAHAHAH!!! XD!!

LOVE the doaggy party!!

42. DaytimeDeb says:

Love it! I sure wish I had come home to find my kitties had decorated the tree… like this, I mean. I used to have a cat who would, um, “decorate the tree,” if you know what I mean!

43. Happy happy days to everyone. Thank you CuteOverload!

44. What a great video! Merry Christmas.

45. I’m pretty sure this is a Karen Pryor Clickertraining video.

46. Ok, this is officially the coolest christmas video