“Give Me Some Sugar”

When his mom asked him to run next door to borrow some sugar from Mrs. Farber, Gunter was shocked to find that his father was already there asking for the very same thing.

Mrs. Farber needs to learn how to lock a door, Tim L.

Comments

1. Intense!!!! Get that sugar — fast!!!

2. oh noes! what a sad story!! :-/

3. ha! Your best one yet, Prongs!

4. You want some sugar? Here you go! Warning: You made need insulin afterward. ;)

5. eeep! another piggy!

6. earlybird1 says:

Hahahaha! The caption really made this one!

7. Is his father a giant cockroach ???

(No, he’s much too cute for that but wasn’t his father in MIB ??? “Sugar !!!!! Give me sugar !!!!!” )

8. ButtaRumCake says:

HAHAHAAA! Prongs this is HILARIOUS!!

9. I love seeing all these piggies on here! Haha, although my two girls are getting jealous of them. They’re giving my monitor the eeeebil eye. :-o

10. OMG! That’s how I looked this morning going for coffee!

11. Andi from NC says:

This makes me think of the “dramatic prairie dog” on youtube:

“BOMP BOMP BUUUUUUUUH!!!!!”

by the way, love the teeeny handsies!!!

12. Hahaha, I wonder what the context of this picture was. That pig really does look freaked. I wonder if (New) Guinea pigs speak Hiri Motu?

13. I suspect his dad was asking for a completely different kind of “sugar.” :shock:

I lubs his little seashell ear and his teensy feets.

14. That’s a cute piggers ya got thar, ma’am. Can I see yer license fer it?

Sheriff joking aside, I have one thing to say: BEEP! XD I love teh flood of piggies, and miss my girls now. Awww.

15. resriechan says:

(Andi from NC stole *BOTH* of my comments!!)

(sigh.)
    (reiterating: cute teensy feetsies!!!!)

16. resriechan says:

PS @ Tacti:
    In re.: Animal Licenses: Quoting Inspector Clouseau (the Peter Sellers’ Clouseau, here):

“Do you have a lee-sance, fohr yohr minkey???”

17. Bom-chicka-wow-WOW!!

18. Thanks again CO, I’m not sure what I enjoyed more the supremely cute peeg pic, or the hilarious caption. I laughed so hard I nearly choked on my breakfast :)

19. Aw, I used to have a brown and white piggy named Gunther. “Reet, reet, reet!”

20. CoconutCheez says:

hehehe I smell a DRAMATIC PIGGIE post!!! I luv piggies .<

21. Duh, duh, dummmmmmmmmm….dramatic guinea pig strikes a pose……niiiice.

22. He looks as though he’s playing air piano.

23. JustanotherHeather says:

24. That is just a PERFECT story line for this picture. Good work, Prongs!

Oh–and it’s a very cute piggie, too.

25. Yay! More peegies! I love guinea pigs but can’t have them because of allergies. They’re such funny little things :p

26. Reminds me of this Outkast song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWgvGjAhvIw

27. CoconutCheez says:

That’s wut my piggies look like when i pick them up LOL

28. Gimme some sugar! I AM your neighbor!

29. @ JustanotherHeather: ha ha hahaha! I love little piggies; I have two with the opposite colors of this little guy- almost all orange with a bit of white. Love his eyepatch and the little pawsies!

30. It’s good to see Prongs is posting from the snickering lounge today. A toast to you!

31. Does yeur deeg bite?

32. Ooh ooh – can we get enhancen-ment on those little clawzers?

33. Gunter would be perfect for a “Play me off, keyboard pig” Photoshop.

34. Hilarious, Prongs!!!

35. That’s not my deeg.

36. Lend me some sugar, i AM your neighbor! =)

37. This eye… I dunno but it’s kinda scary.

38. LOL! SOO cute!! Except the eyes look kinda freaky!

39. OMG!! ROFLOL! All of the pictures r ADORABUBBLE!!! He is soooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo ooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo cute!!! xoxoxoxoxoxxo

40. TheBladeRoden says:

Zombie Pig, Zombie Pig
    does whatever a Zombie Pig does

41. JustanotherHeather, good one! She wrote:

“Is he practicing for a role in a piggie zombie movie? BRAINSSSS…….er, TIMOTHY HAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY……”

Because of this, I nominate this pic for the “Impending Doom” tag. Any seconds ?

42. This pic *says* “Impending Doom”. Look at the Qte doom with arms outstretched! Nothing is more impending. I’ll not have it if this pic is not tagged properly. I’ll make a tantrum! Like a little boy! Waaaahhhhh!!! Evil hammy of doom is chasing me! Waaahhh!

Ahem. Now I will be crazy…(just kidding!) :mrgreen:

43. this is another cute guinea pig i think what it really wants is lettuce:)