Rear Admiral Carl Ludpig von Pants

With a name like Rear Admiral Carl Ludpig von Piggy Pants (actual name, People), you’re already so over-the-top, that you don’t need a creative caption.

Without further ado, meet Carl. He likes celery.

guinea_pig_lips_close-up

Carl 3, Celery 0, Kerry K.

Comments

1. Look what I found in the “Pending” bin. Hehehehe.

2. Queen of Dork says:

Crunch, crunch, crunch. (nibble, nibble nibble).

3. He looks like a capybara (sp?)

I knew instantly from the first pic, there would be a close up of the peeg leeps!

4. Poor Carl. He’s going to get teased by all the other piggies about that name….

5. I’m seriously in luff! Hees leetle peenk leeps, hees wheeskers, hees chomp chomp chomping noises. Love the celery hat! *thud*

6. Paunchie: That’s exactly what I thought too! Capybarapiggie!

7. ButtaRumCake says:

I love the cronshe! Keels me ded!

8. BEST NAME EVAH!!!

9. kibblenibble says:

The soft neebling sounds…so soothingks…*thud*

10. Argyle Donkeypants says:

Oooh, I wonder if Carl and I are related. The Pants line can be traced back for many generations.

11. I feel like we should have a shot of his ‘tocks with that title.

12. That little guy looks an awful lot like a Degu.

13. Hahaha.
    Carl is wearing a celery stalk as a hat in the first pic.
    So much greener than a bunny with a pancake on his head.

14. There are good jeans in the Pants family. It gives them a leg up in the world.

[You just don't stop, do you? Oy - Ed.]

15. My new New Year’s Resolution: to eat something taller than I am at every meal.
    Done!

16. resriechan says:

My thought here is of Winston + banana + Kronsche.

17. Is there a stuff on my pig website? (see celery pose)

18. resriechan says:

(BUT PRONGS!!!!

I WANT “further adoooooooooooooooo” –WHINE!!!)

Signed,
    Snicker.

(NottheChocolateBar)

19. Well, I have suspendered my disbelief: it is true, 260Oakley has not slacksed off in the least! His off-the-cuffs remarks continue to be the standard by which all puns are judged. I hereby nominate him for the Pantalone Award of 2009.

20. @Baileysgrandmom
    Such excessive praise is unseamly!

(I’ll stop now, Ed., I promise.)

[Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you will. :roll: - Ed.]

[ ;) - Ed.]

21. Queen of Dork says:

260Oakley: Are you a male? I always thought you were female I guess because Oakley brings to my mind Annie Oakley. Whichever gender you are, your puns are really fun to read!!! :)

22. That’s MS. Oakley to you, Q of D ;)

23. I just want to thank the brilliant mind that came up with Rear Admiral Carl Ludpig von Piggy Pants. That is all.

24. Queen of Dork says:

260Oakley: Oh! Cool! Another card holder of uterinious fallopiousness cervicidiousolopopisity!

25. Crunch-hance!

26. My piggy’s name is just Alec. I feel like a failure ;)

27. 5^^now8ing says:

Oh, sure, 260O, you say you’ll stop now, but we all know YOU CAN’T! (and are glad of it)

And… pants! Pants, pants, pants! Everything is better with pants!

28. Queen of Dork says:

LizzyCat: Alec is a great name! Please give him a smoochiepoo from me!

29. Queen of Dork says:

Okay. Totally off subject here but does anybody else here start boppin’ and dancing when that Baskin & Robbins commercial comes on TV where they sing, “ice cream and cake and cake! ice cream and cake and cake! Do the ice cream and cake, do the ice cream and cake!?” Or is that just me being dorky?

30. i can think of nothing clever enough…but the celery cap is TOO MUCH QTE!

31. I love it when my bunny eats celery – I can hear the crunchings from across the room!

32. Entropy's Bitch says:

*whispers without nuffing* peegies shouldn’t have celery, because it makes their paws swell from sodium.

33. Great name, especially the Piggy Pants bit!

PS

Guinea pigs and Capybaras are related, hence the resemblance.

34. dr. berthaservant says:

I mean, really. It’s the most natural thing in the world. A peeg eating the celery.

And it’s SO FREAKING CUTE!

35. omg the MOUF.
    when i saw the title ‘carl attacking celery’ i expected this guinea pig to just go apes**t like ‘ZOMG RAWR I NEED MOAR F***ING CELERY.’ he kinda does it a little at the end, but i want more full on piggie psychotic rage.

36. Thanks, QoD! I will!

37. QofD: I will stop whatever I’m doing to watch that commercial. I loooove the “ice cream and cake and cake” song!!! :D

38. Does he lead the Royal Navy of Princess Gertrude Hortense von Mississippi-Two-Mississippi?

39. Sorry for the gender-bending, 260O…I couldn’t see you clearly ’cause my eyes were squenched so tight from the laugh-attack brought on by your clever puns! I STILL think you should get the award!

40. 260Oakley – you are a national treasure, don’t change a hare for me, not if you care for me.
    K.

41. @baileysgrandmom No worries. I thought your silky ears might be blocking your vision.

@Katrina I drop a curtsy in your general direction. I’d reply with another pun, but those things can multiply like, well, rabbits if you don’t watch out.

42. I just about died at my desk, between the name and the lip. Best morning surprise ever!!

We call one of our piggies Lucypants, because her butt marking looks like little brown low-rider pants. Our other piggy must be about 1/32 longhaired guinea pig, because she has about 12 long hairs that trail off her butt. I’m still trying to figure out an “artistic” way to photograph both piggies’ comical ‘tocks to submit here!

43. Melanie the cat’s nickname is “Princess Piglet Pants.”

44. Hearty congratulations to Berthaservant on the PhD.

45. speaking of pants…. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsVxHu_zyHA
    Pants!

46. Pavlov's Pig says:

I think I have to introduce the Admiral to my pig… Duchess Sassafrass Errasserrass Squeakemious Von Fatness (otherwise known as Baby Pig, Sassy or Free-Range Fatty).

47. Carl is adorable but I remember reading that g-pigs should not eat celery because of the stringy-ness. Our piggies are long gone, and I miss them every day…

48. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that is so cute!!!! :)

49. Cashew, I see your pants, and raise your pants!

50. Killer Klown says:

I had a pair named Napoleon and Squealer. Fear the Piggy Proletariat!

51. @rose, I was always told the same thing, so I never fed my guinea pigs celery. but I found this handy guide:

Just feed in moderation and remove the strings!

52. Lambchop-olas says:

@Jezebel It was mindS that came up with that name. About 3 or 4 to be precise. We went on a week long naming spree for Kerry and her new pig. My addition was Carl :)

53. Yes, one mind alone could not come up with that name… I take only partial credit for the name, it came from many, many suggestions combined into one epic name! I laugh every time I look at this picture…

54. LOL 260Oakley! Sheesh.

260 Oakley will never be caught pants down. 260Oakley is -sew- good at this sort of thing. I guess it’s in the jeans.

55. g-pigs r sooooooo cute! my bff has 1 named honey and shes adorable! the cutest thing about g-pigs is that they squeak! its cute!