Just 1 day left to arrive by Christmas!

Order on Amazon and it will still arrive by Christmas! 2010 CALENDARS! Act now and we’ll send you a Slap Chop! We can’t do this all day! We’ve earned 4.5 stars, which means only one person hates it!

Get a Wall Calendar!

Get the Page-A-Day!

Look Inside!
You get to tear a page off a day and throw it, in paper airplane format, at your nearest co-worker!

CuteOL_01_Jan10_3rdJP-1

CuteOL_02_Feb10_3rdJP

CuteOL_09_Sep10_3rdJP(2)

CuteOL_03_Mar10_3rdJP

And the wall calendar looks like this! Here’s what it looks like inside! Here’s August!

08 Aug Cute Wall_patch

Here’s May!

05 May Cute Wall_patch

And if you thought you’d only see twelve measly photos on the wall calendar, you’d be wrong! You’ll see pictures in the days too! Check this details action OUT:

Detail

Which will you choose!? Desktop or wall? Desktop or wall? Act now! If you brave the mall, they’re selling WHEREVER CALENDARS ARE SOLD too!
Barnes ‘n’ Nobles!
Amazon!
Powell’s!
Indiebound!

Comments

1. 5^^now8ing says:

Alls I can say is there better be one under the tree for me, or somebody will be in trouble!

2. 5^^now8ing says:

I’m saving the pages from my 2009 one to add to the page-a-day 2010 calendar to wallpaper my bathroom. I’ve been told that’s a little over the top, but I don’t think so, do you? (asks totally unbiased CO congregation) And I NEED the wall calendar, too, don’t you think?

3. Ordered one today, as a matter of fact. For my mother-in-law, no less!

4. Queen of Dork says:

I’m still to scared to use my debit card and order it online. Is there not a phone number?

[You know, you can just go to a bookstore near you, and look in the calendars section. I just spotted both the wall version & the Page-a-Day version today in a calendar store, at the Mall of America, for instance. I was almost tempted to whip out a Sharpie & hold an impromptu signing. ;) - Ed.]

5. Um actually in case anybody didn’t get the tongue-in-cheek tone of Meg’s post: NO, we ain’t gonna send you no damn Slap Chop, sucka. :P

6. Speaking as someone who did brave the malls today (what was I thinking?!?) and survived to tell about it, I can say that I already bought one for work (they will just lof eet) and have the page-a-day waiting to be cracked open on my home desk as well…

7. 5^^now8ing says:

Man up, QoD! (meant in the most affectionate way possible!) Ta Interwebs are rilly no riskier than the phone lines (esp. if you use a cell or a cordless) or your bank’s electronic connections. Go for it, I say!m ;-)

8. Mary (the first) says:

@5^^, wallpapering your bathroom with CO calendar pages is not over the top. It’s barely even intriguing. Well. Ok. Maybe a little intriguing but only to non-CO peeps and really, what would they be doing in your bathroom anyway? Go for it!

9. Mine is currently sitting on my kitchen table, awaiting January 1st so I can start flipping away! I picked it up a few weeks ago at the mall at one of those Games and Calendars kiosks. I was stoked to see that you could get it in Canada!

10. Queen of Dork says:

5: But I’m skeered: I don’t think I can put my card number on here. I would so prefer to do this on the phone. I NEVER bank online. I’m so paranoid about that. Probably because of things that have happened in my past and because I’m the only thing keeping a roof over the head of my child and me. and. (sniff. sniff. cry a little bit) (it scares me). :(

I can’t do it. (tears) (hugs for moi?)

11. I’ve got mine :)

QoD,
    check your local bookstore or the calendar kiosk that seems to pop up everywhere this time of year. I got mine at the mall.

12. 5^^now8ing says:

Oh, QoD, there, there, here’s your hug. (Imagine hug-icon-smiley-thing-here-that-I-can’t-do) I won’t make you do it, I promise. Please tell me you have access to malls or bookstores and a car or bus or … I’ll have to join you in tears. Don’t think I could stand it to know our Queen had to go CO calendar-less!

13. 5^^now8ing says:

Mary (the first): yes, well, I lived with a Hello Kitty-themed bathroom for the last year, courtesy of my daughter, who’s not 3, oh no, she’s 30! When my son came home from college and used the bathroom, he came out in a daze saying he counted 63 HK’s in there, and he was soooooooooooooo pinked out!

(So, really, a CO bathroom would be a step toward normalcy….)

14. 5^^now8ing says:

Why no, really, we’re a perfectly normal family. Why do you ask?

15. darkshines says:

I get a koala on my burfday! Yeay!

16. i have alredy bought one wrappped up and ready to go for my christmas present. he he hee

17. Queen of Dork says:

Redd and 5: Oh! I feel quite stupid! I totally didn’t know I could just walk up to the bookstore and buy it! I thought it was only sold online. (blush. he-he. feeling pretty foolish here. he-he).

18. I bought one to put in the backstore at my job. We work with the public and sometimes we need something to change our mind from very annoying clients xD So the calendar is perfect, so far it’s a total success! And everyone loves it. It’s our little smile of the day :)

19. I wrapped up half a dozen of these already – hubby is handing them out to all his female co-workers at the law office.

20. TrixandSam says:

Just started the Amazon One-Click engine… will have desk calendar in hand by December 23rd….
    (takes bow for contributing to CO’s success AND the economy.)

21. Queen of Dork says:

Yay! I didn’t know I could get one at the bookstore but I’m going to! Excuse me for dorking out about this knowledge.

22. resriechan says:

umm — just for the sake of my proving my smart-a** credentials ……
    how’s CO’s stock of SlapChop’s holding out? Will you still have enought of them to go to demand???

(*snerk*)
    (And YOU thought no one would heed that little bit, di-unt’cha????)

(*second snerk*)

[SOME smartypants either didn't read all the comments yet, or is conveniently ignoring one of 'em :P - Ed.]

23. 5^^now8ing says:

OK, *what’s* a Slap Chop??
    signed,
    gullible obvious-missing moron

[OK, I'm gonna skip straight to the Auto-Tuned remix version. - Ed.]

24. Queen of Dork says:

Hmmmmmmm. hmmmmmmmm. hmmmmmmmm.
    no new pictures? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Eds must be busy. Or sleepy. Hey! I know! Peeps, let’s jump on their bed and wake them up! (I hope they don’t get pissed at me for this post) *jump..jump…jump*

25. Got mine coupla months ago….gotta re-arrange my bulletin board at work, so’s I can hang it up…..

(And 8O at the concept of someone having the free time to remix that commercial!)

26. No fair! I have that exact chopper (opens up & everything), but it doesn’t say SlapChop! (and yes, I just looked).

27. 5^^now8ing says:

I don’t know, QoD, jumping on the bed can get ya kicked in the face (somnombulent reflex reaction, of course). But Mom used to let us tickle Dad’s feet if he slept too late. Got a feather?

28. Awwwwww . . . and it has my favorite cutie of all right there on New Year’s Day!

29. QoD – don’t feel stupid. Or if you do I’m right along with you. I didn’t know you could buy them at a bookstore but fortunately I love bookstores and saw them – only 2 left – and got mine!

30. (and I don’t like to order things because deliveries can mysteriously disappear from my lobby…..)

31. Resriechan says:

@ Ed’s: In re my comment #22:

Ye’re right (as usual) !!! As I zipped around, inaccurately *NOT* closely scrutinizing all comments (*esp missed yours @ # 5 )…….And thus I entirely missed yer keerful contract clause statement, voiding the offer for the Slap-Chop.

However, may I present, for your consideration, the suggestion, that our exchange aka dialogue *DID* allow an opportunity for us to elucidate 5now8 about the *WONDERS* of the Slap-Chop!!!!!

(*snerk* #3 & furthermore: “Wheeeeeeeeee!!!”)

Signed,
    “who YOU lookin’ at???????”

*Walks off, toward the nearest Confessional Booth, at the nearest Catholic Church*

32. I got mine today! I can’t let myself take it out of the box until January 1st or I will cheat and immediately look at all the pictures. Oy. It will be so hard to discipline myself…

33. I LOVE YOUR PHOTOS THEY ARE SO SWEET

34. One of these photos was STOLEN from a friend of mine without permission. It is the penguin sliding down the hill. This company should be ashamed for making money by stealing other people’s images. I wonder how many other images were also stolen.