Holiday pupcakes are almost done

Der teh der. Will juuuuust take a moment.

Ding! Tanguera, they’re…ready?

Comments

1. Man, Starbucks’ baked goods are as gross as ever. A little something to go with your disapproving latte?

2. Deleeeshous puppy.

3. Police dog in training: dunkin’ dough nut

4. Hmmmm, needs more dog.

5. Sweeeet puppeh!

6. @260Oakley,
    If you want to find all the cops
    They’re hanging out in the donut shop
    They sing and dance (oh whey oh)
    Spin the clubs cruise down the block

7. DaytimeDeb says:

Cutest pastry chef. Ever!

8. puppy’s makeup is done and now waits for his close up.

9. @Theresa I wanted a dog cookie to go with my diet Coke, not an earworm.

10. Not sure I want to taste THOSE cookies… :mrgreen:

Adorable rottie pupster, though!!

11. Please tell me the pup went in their on its own and wasn’t put there. It looks like a set-up. Anyway I’m cracking up at the thought! What a trooper!

12. 260Oakley: over-the-top brilliant, as usual. What kind of vitamins do you take, I want some.

13. izzzzz OK. I’ll give it 3 on the Qte-Meter. Just a little too staged for moi.

14. It may well be staged but check out the look on his face in the second pic. So much naughty on one little face, hoping nobody will notice his errant paw. :D

15. “Der teh der”?

16. Want to snorgle the scrunched-up cheek chub.

17. Pat Trenner says:

@ Freya

“der teh der…” You know, what you aimlessly sing to yourself when you don’t want anyone to notice what you’re up to: “Nothing to see here, move along…”

18. ROGUE MISSING FAUX TOE HATH BEEN FIXTERD :D [ – Ed.]

19. @Theo
    Thanks. Now we can see the puppy getting a little behind in his work.

[ATTENTION ONE AND ALL! The Snickering Lounge is now open! Cupcake Butterbatter Cocktails are 2 for 1! – Ed.]

20. He’s like the real life Pussyfoot from the Marc Antony Warner Bros/Looney Tunes cartoon.

21. So, so naughty! Good thing this pup is adorable! :-)

22. [STAMPEDING TO SNICKERING LOUNGE]

23. gah!!!
    2 cute

24. @skippymom
    Actually, vitamins might cure the imbalance in my brain that generates these groaners. I’m going to walk away from this thread now, lest I pun again.

25. @260Oakley, Noooooo!!! Don’t goooooo!!! We neeeeeed yoooou!!!

26. Can we say “Posed”???

27. Is it just me or does the pups face look like the batter just might be for rum balls? He looks a little “lit”.

28. katherineB says:

My head exploded! Puppy is just too cute!!!!!!

29. AuntieMame says:

Who cares if it’s posed! It’s still adorable and hilarious.

(Not sure I’d call it delicious, tho… 8-0 )

30. I agree, who cares if it is staged, obviously little pup enjoyed himself, or he would not have cooperated. At least it is a puppy making that mess, imagine if it was a cat! Iron gloves anyone?

31. I’m waiting for a Marc Anthony comment.

32. Oh, there it is. Thanks Champon.

33. @chanpon: I know, I was thinking of Pussyfoot too!!! Now all pup needs is to slip innocently out of the bowl, and then a large kitty will be outside the window, moaning and fainting when the human cook rolls out the cookies and pops them into the oven.

34. photo number 3 OMG!!!

that white butt it all but irresistible!!

35. Excuse? Holiday Cookies? Uh-oh, you’re going to get in trouble with Bill O’reilly…

36. catloveschanel says:

I saw this on the Rachel Ray 30 Minute Meals Show. Martha Stewart would never put up with this.

37. Once A Fish says:

I showed this to a friend and she snerked and said, “He’s got batter butt!” :)

38. Ahhhh picture #3 looks like an “I caught you!” moment. I would eat those cupcakes.

39. Alex: this puppy is one of the more powerful weapons on the War against Christmas. ;)

40. Doesn’t he need a kitty helper to do the kneading?

41. “Bryn 12.16.09 at 2:43 pm
    Alex: this puppy is one of the more powerful weapons on the War against Christmas.”

Excuse me? That puppeh just became my 2009 Christmas card!

42. That. is. too. freakin’. much! :-D

43. Mary (the first) says:

Pix. # 3 reminded me of when you mix dough with your hands.. he couldn’t reach in so he had to climb all the way in the bowl to really get it mixed. Very cute! Who cares if a human set the puppy next to the bowl? The pup did the rest!!

44. i didn’t think the puppy would have the guts to actually immerse himself in the mix!

45. So sweet in every posible way lol
    The puppy looks so happy i just love them

46. catloveschanel says:

Doggie to hit sugar high in 3 – 2- 1. He looks so mellow.

47. I love it! Not sure I’d actually eat the resulting cupcakes, though I would definitely eat the baker-puppy…

48. flour-y tocks
    *swoon*
    *collapse*

49. I love the flour dusted butt.

50. I’m slightly shocked at the missed opportunity to say… PUPCAKES!!!
    (I mean, come on, those are clearly not cookies.) :D

51. 5^^now8ing says:

No fair! My holiday baking wasn’t NEAR this cute!

52. I guess this pup is really INTO cooking :-)

53. Love the tail hanging out of the bowl! :-D

*tiptoes over to the Snickering Lounge*
    Got room for one more?

Rum balls with a couple extra…!

54. Awwwwww. So small and YUMMEH. >=D

55. O M G I shall love you and have you forever. I will make you cupcakes every day. I shall KEESE YOU all over. I will let you play in flour and get your schnozze covered in baking powder…I will hand you the eggs and butter…

This confirms it. I am insane for dogs. :)

56. “ruh-ro-roerge”. I would like to go to the Snickreing Lounge, too- may I come in and snicker??

57. I hope it doesn’t get belly ache!

58. Hmmmm – I wonder if he’s figured out my ButtaRumCake recipe?

*snerk*

[They say hindsight is… wait, I think I already used that one. :| – Ed.]

59. Uh, Meg? Cupcakes not cookies.

60. Looks like a diabetic coma waiting to happen! Cookies are a no no.

61. Awww :) This was actually a shoot done for either RSPCA or the Dog Refuge over here in Perth (Australia!! peeps!!) to raise money and awareness of the great works that they do. So totes a set-up, but completely supervised for the safety of the puppers :)

But also unbelievably Teh Qte :D

62. Wow–someone has a whole lot more patience for cleaning up messes than I do!

63. #26 – I don’t give a puppies behind if it’s a set up. Prob better that it is so the pup stays safe! (as kgirl mentioned…)

Heading over to the snickering-doodle lounge now. SAVE ME A SEAT!

BEEP!

64. I LOVE the second pic. That sneaky little paw and the Lady Di eyes … oh my!

65. AuntieMame says:

I want to see the follow-up video of Chef Pupper’s baff.

(And it looks like Meg/Theo/someone saw the pupcake comments!)

66. Oh Mister Mc DunkinButt ! You DIDN’T !!!
    Walks over to the side lounge shaking my head “I’ll have a double nurse” !
    But snickering cause I don’t have to clean that mess up !

67. 5^^now8ing says:

What a great idea for a dog rescue cause! Yay, Perth!

And Mary (the first), I for one remember several years of the 50s!

But if they were cookies, they could be snickerdoodles, and we could bring them to the lounge! (Any chairs open yet?)

68. Maybe he’s making dog biscuits?

[Naturally! LOL – Ed.]

69. HAHAHAHA!!!!!

that’s my only comment

70. Yes!!! Puppy-breath just got insanely sweeter! Is flour good for privacy-tail? (Snicker)…oh, I ought to be in the Snickering Lounge to snicker…incoming!

71. Now available in the Lounge: SNICKERDOODLES

72. …oh wait, FiveCatsNoWaiting already said it. Ah well, might as well get it officially up on the wall of specials, anyway.

73. …and Blondie too, dangit. DID ANYBODY *NOT* SAY “SNICKERDOODLES” WHILE I WAS OUT? Come on, show of paws!

74. I haven’t said “snickerdoodles” yet, Theo. Oops; I mean, before this here post…..

…M’kay, heading to the Lounge….

75. *gasps* I’ll take one of those lil cupcakes!!!

76. That’s so funny, I was just making snickerdoodles this afternoon! I could have used a puppy helper… for MY benefit, not the cookies’. As a serious baker I am almost as appalled as I am charmed by these pics…

Okay, that’s not even close to true. I’m WAY more charmed than appalled. Snickerdoodles and dog biscuits for everyone!

77. nom nom awwwww

78. a kitteh would have made it even cuter, well at least my kitteh boy would have

79. oh my.

80. Whats kind of dog is that? Rotty?

[That’d be my guess, yeah – Ed.]

81. Der teh der is the sound the Swedish Chef makes on the muppets when he’s cooking…Too cute of a puppeh!!!!

82. LOL So Cute ….

83. I usually don’t make comments, but gosh, what a cute series of photos! **Squee** ad nauseum! And I would snorgle those little sweet (literally sweet) paws, as well! Put a cherry on his sweet little nose, and he would be all set!

84. I know that I’m quite late in joining this party….however here is my one comment on these pics/ this storyline:

I thoroughly enjoyed the fact, that there is a progression/ (“re”-gression???) of messiness, in the sequence of pics; the trouble-makin’ pup gits messier & messier, each time the camera’s shutter clicked…”Schu-weeeeeet!”

Signed,
    “Did you take these pics in MY kitchen????”

85. I just got Christmas card inspiration. Bowl of messy + cats = photogenic gold!

86. NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NON NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Find the non among noms above.

87. Puppies are great stress relievers. Everyone watching a puppy just feels better.

88. The Dutchess of Cupcake says:

Possibly the cutest thing ever…thanks for injecting my day with sugary adorableness! I want to put that last pic on my wall! :o) And I think I need a puppy to help me with my next batch of baking)

89. Puppy Lover says:

Hopefully this string of photos will help my case in my plea for getting a puppy for christmas…So Cute, but what a mess. He is going from the bowl straight to the tub..

90. Thanks for explaining what der teh der meant. I didn’t understand what it meant either :P

This puppy reminds me of babies sitting in their high chairs that go face first into the chocolate. heehee, too cute.

91. classically cute captioning! this is why i miss meg’s comments so much. she’s the only blogger who can make me squee over a dog!

92. GoldenAngel says:

the puppy didn’t get in from itself, pups just don’t do that :s
    don’t like stuff like this for our ‘amusement’

93. oh jeez oh man. i hope pups aren’t allergic to flour. or sprinkles. or raw eggs.

[Or cameras. Or air. – Ed.]

94. That is so adorable!

95. Ohh puppy. lol!

I love how he goes for the batter but leaves the already made cupcakes alone! Bahaha, silly, silly doggie. <3

96. uglywomansguide says:

Very cute doggie. Sometimes I wonder if the Chinese look at us and our pets and think, “Engrish people cuckoo!! Wittle dogs get children’s toys and adult food!”

Rose

97. hehehe ed is quite chatty on this one

98. MyLittlePonyTales says:

pup cakes! ha! if this were any other animal, there wouldn’t be that pun!

99. Makes me cheer up right now just for the holiday season!
    : )

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!

100. cuter than cute

101. llittle monster says:

hmmm..:P..cupcakes..:D
    this little dog is so cute..x3

102. Reminds me of my old, crazy cat at my birthday party and the pizza event.(he sat on it)

103. The cutest chef I’ve ever seen

104. aaaawwwwww noooooo! goooggie got into da pupcakes agaaainnn!!!

105. haha, great pics…talk about committing yourself, this little guy’s all in…

106. i want to evantually be a pastrychef

107. HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU FORGOT THE DOG BUSCUITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MAID, YOU’RE FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

108. I think he need’s a bath now! That dog is so cute! It reminds me of my dog as a puppy! Only my dog is fluffy and way bigger. How I can tell! My dog can’t fit in a bowl unless it is a huge bowl!

I wish I had your puppy,
    aroN

109. mangolvrforever says:

OMG so cute! i saw it and imagined my dog…

Never mind. im not cleaning that up

110. Lovemydog says:

PercyMoo can help me cook anytime, but he has to help clean up too.

111. WHAT A LITTLE CUTIE!!! I’m squealing on the inside! Sooooooooooo CUTE!!! I want some of those cupcakes now!