Heads You Win, Tails You… Uh, Also Win

The holidays are almost upon us, when people express their love by exchanging gadgets of dubious utility.  And in that spirit, we’re proud to introduce the latest item in the C.O. product stable: The Cute Overload Executive Decision Maker!

Here’s how it works:  When you feel the need to make a crucial decision, simply 1) Take any coin;  2) Flip the coin and note which side–heads or tails–is face up;  3) Stare at the corresponding photo until the urge to make a decision goes away.

Our readers are gonna flip over this pup, Chelsea L.

Comments

1. Oh Christmas Tocks, oh Christmas Tocks, your… um… something… is brightly shining…

2. Top to bottom, tip to toe, the pinkness is delicious!

3. 5^^now8ing says:

Executive Decision Makers are excellent stocking stuffers … please, Santa?

4. Aww what a sweetie!

5. 5^^now8ing says:

(Oh, my comment must’ve drifted into the Parallel Cuteiverse!)
    Just wanted to say that Executive Decision Makers are excellent stocking stuffers, Santa! (Please oh please oh please!)

6. Where is the privacy tail when you want it? LOL!

7. *Gasp* I’m in love.

Even with no privacy tail!!

8. good lord. i don’t know which end i want to squish first.

9. What do you mean heads OR tails? Why not both?

10. Mary (the first) says:

ok I expected the second photo to be puppeh on his back.. the tocks totally made me gasp aloud… I love scrolling down on the CO pix to see what will be revealed!

11. Hello there you cute tail-less wonder!

12. I would love to poke his nose but, um… not the bum.

13. corgis are PERFECT for decision-making!!! I let mine make decisions for me all the time! This usually means that the decision is “give me a food” though. :D

14. OMG, the peenk! Check out the almost NEON Peenk around this corgi’s nose! And the toesicles! OMG.

15. Oh the crooked ears, the little nose (beep), the jelly beans on the back paws, the stretched out feets…Sooo many decision makers and just not enough decisions to make!!!

16. Aww, pink toe beans!

17. So freaking cuteeeeeeeee i dont know wich side is better lol

18. Is this a corgula?

19. @Katrina, while I think of you, here’s a blog you might like– I find him a wealth of information and insights I enjoy:

20. The official choices are :
    1) Feed me something that you are eating now, or
    2) Cool off the thing you are eating right now, if you feel you must, and then feed it to me.

There are NO other choices. Makes life so much easier.

PEEEEK toe beans and nosicles and EARSIESSSS!!!!!!!

21. The pink little toe beans are adorabubbles. But the weird half-haired half-tail … not so much. :)

22. Sunflare2k5 says:

Just the thing to cure Two-Face… How could he possibly think of villainy with a bitty puppy to lurve on? :)

23. Umm, not to be indelicate, but what is the pink part that’s not a nosicle and not toe beans? Is that the pooper shooter? :)

24. daww….-gushes-

25. @Rachel- I laughed so hard, I snorted! I think it may be! What a good little pooper!

26. I feel like a winner either way. :)

And speaking of adorable puppehs, check out the video of this mama Cane Corso Italian Mastiff and her 17 – yes 17 – little puppies, all of whom need a good home.

27. OMG those toe beeeeeeeeans!

28. Extreme nubulocity: Tail nubbin and numerous PINK toe nubbins. What ELSE is there? I’m done…

29. Squid Girl says:

Yummy toe bean morsels. One question though… I spy with my eye – there’s a person in the background to the right of the pup. Judging by the elbow angle and position of their leg, they are facing away from the puppeh. How could they possibly be interested in anything else? Hu-rumphf!?!?!

30. “While you’re thinking of me?” I am wounded to the core, Theresa. I am always thinking about CO and you and the crew, sniff, sniff, wiping tears away….
    oh, well……. I LOVE THE NEW WEBSITE YOU GAVE ME! All is forgiven!

Oh, yes, I think this is a Corgula, a Pembroke Corgula, sooo sweeet! What a lump!

31. I want to beep each of the toebeans.

32. Carol, who is woned by a Pembie says:

Once again, we nominate Corgi puppies as the most adorable creatures on the planet.

33. Carol, who is owned by a Pembie says:

Um, see revision to name. I’m not an idiot–just an elementary teacher the week before we get out for Christmas.

34. Nismo: I’m with you. BEEP!

35. Privacy tail not engaged!

36. I am suddenly hungry for puppy feet.

37. elledoubleyou says:

oooh corgi tocks, the best tocks ever!

38. Daphne Moss says:

Even without the privacy tail, every inch adorable…

39. Queen of Dork says:

Beep!
    and…
    Fluffy butt.
    (the term, “privacy tail” cracks me up). :)

40. I am so twisted. As I scrolled down and saw the puppy-butt (*squee*), I couldn’t help but think “that picture-taker person ought to thank their lucky stars this dog didn’t fart”…

41. Queen of Dork says:

ButtaRumCake: He probably did. But being that he’s so young and small and cute it probably smelled like cotton candy.

42. ‘Tocks ‘n’ toe beans!!!

43. Round these here parts we call this a good ol fashioned game of Butt-or-snouts.™ You nevah know what youre gonna get

44. Ahhhhhnnnnn!!!! Ahhhhhnnnn!!!!!

Carol who is owned by a Pembie, tomorrow is my last week of finals. I’m a highschool senior. Graduation is riding on this. Speaking of which, I shall head off to bed, while visions of cute corgi’s dance in my head….

45. Just a LITTLE too much detail on the second photo, but what the heck – vetinary proctologists will no doubt find it adorable…

[No worries, I have no plans to post a PROXCU. You're welcome. ;) - Ed.]

46. Mia, who is also kept by a Pem says:

There is NOTHING cuter than a baby corgi, and no I’m not at all biased- my corgi told me it’s true so it must be!

47. Mia, who is also… all of us at CO know; if your dog told you something, then it is so.
    My dog tells me he’s the sweetest, most loving McPupersons on the planet, and thus, he is.

48. He is sooo cute

49. So hard to tell for sure, but I have a feeling that’s a pink puppy vulva we’re staring at. Doesn’t it have that distinctive heart/strawberry shape? I’d lik to officially call it a peep, or in this case a puppy peep….

50. Colonel Jenna says:

I want this pair of photos laminated on a card and kept on my desk at work, next to a coin for flipping, so that I can use it as my decision maker.

51. “Corgula” always makes me think of cute pointy ears above a tiny black cape.

52. it looks like he has an irritated butthole

[You know, I've known a lot of those in my time on the tech-support line... - Ed.]

53. that’s the “I’m glued to the ground” puppeh growed up a bit?

54. i love your puppy

55. DaytimeDeb says:

Boy I miss CO for one day and I miss out on the cute corgi! Only thing that would make this better would be a vido of corgi wagging his “tail.”

And ed: I’ve seen my share of those in other walks of life as well. Well, not “seen,” but you know what I mean! Think aggressive rush-hour drivers, people who think waiting in line doesn’t apply to them…. etc. Good think Santa keeps a naughty list!

56. I know Tocktober is over, but this little guy is delicious. Don’t you just want to nibble those little feet? This pic is priceless it changed my whole day!

57. softie1974 says:

So rosy and peeeeenk!!!! Peenk schnoot! Peenk toez!

58. DO WANT

59. Nancy….. how do you know that?

60. kawaiii

61. earlybird1 says:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA @Bonzo Gal (#1)! FTW!