Don’t Play With Your Food

Listen to me, my tasty minions! You are my Tator Tot Army, and together we’ll rid the kitchen of Colonel Ketchup!

That’s quite a surname, Cocoa Will-Never-Reveal-Her-Last-Name.

Comments

1. sir, yes sir!!

2. Ah, another messy eater!

3. Those are teeny tiny tater tots.

4. I see tiny hedgie teeth!
    And that food is as big as his foot.
    Very very cute. I approve.

5. Wow, you can tell he means business!

6. Ha, I love the diabolical mustachio!

7. Look out, he’s packin’ heat. Prickly heat.

8. :D :D 260Oakley for the WIN

9. OMG it’s Snidely Whiplash, quick someone call Dudley Do-Right!

10. look at dat nosicle!
    beep!

11. Would you call him tot-alitarian?

12. tesstricks says:

TONIGHT, I DINE IN HELL!

13. Fine form as always, 260Oakley! :-D

And nice one, too, Judith! :-)

14. @ judith – hahahaha

15. @260Oakley, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Prickly heat, you’re killin’ me. :D

16. Haha! What a fine specimen of tot-talitarian hedgies! :D

“ROARRR!! I AM A DINOSAUR! BE AFRAID!!!” XD

17. She does look like an Evil Mastermind, doesn’t she?
    (Insert joke linking “rash of shootings” to 260Oakley’s “prickly heat” — I lack 260’s way with words)

18. Itty Bitty Teeny Tiny Teeth.
    Love it.

19. 260Oakley for yet another win!

20. Prickly Heat? Oh, I’ve got to get better at punning, I am feeling sooooo ‘bested’ right now….

21. Is this the same evil hedgehog as the one who uses that Samsung phone as a control screen?

22. TwilightGuru says:

He’s All Like BWAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

23. Mary (the first) says:

How come most of the hedgies here are sweet looking but this one looks positively snarly?!

24. @JME – good call!! i bet it is! or – are there…TWO evil hedgehogs!?!?!! aaaahhh!! *runs and hides*

25. That reminds me. I haven’t beeped my hedgei’s nose in the last 3 hrs.

*beep beep boop*

26. Cocoa Chanel?

27. Oh mi god, it’s a pirate hedgehog!

Seriously, can’t you just hear it’s “Arrrr….”?

28. Teehee for Tater Tots!! My grandfather invented them! (Seriously. He and his father were inventors and machinists and were contracted by Ore Ida to come up with something to do with the potato bits leftover from making french fries.)

29. Queen of Dork says:

Lizzy: I bow to your grandfather and great grandfather.

30. berthaservant says:

Cocoa’s last name is Pebbles. (That’s my guess).

31. 5^^now8ing says:

Lizzy — that’s so cool!!

32. bookmonstercats says:

@Mary1, I suspect (actually, fervently hope) that Hedgie is just crunching one of his/her Tator Tot Thingies in his/her back teeth.

Otherwise we’re doomed. Doomed I tell ‘ee.

33. @bookmonstercats; but what a way to go! Done in by the cutest diabilical master mind of any century!!!

34. now i want a hedgehog even more!

35. Does Col. Ketchup know Col. Mustard?

36. If “Dictator Prickle” is the worst that the forces of evil can come up with, then I think we’ll survive.

37. Long live Dictator Pringle! May his spines forever chase away bad pictures and insulting commentators! Actually, C.O. already does that. They are Dictator Pringle in -disguise-! How…”evil”…*Nom* (ummm…just a test! I think.)

38. eating