Scientists Discover Evolved, Even More Unenthused, Breed

When our team engaged specimen (code name “Blow Dry”) with friendly snuggles and delicious alfalfa, specimen exhibited fascinating new “threatening” behavior.

Meet the Puffer Bun.

What’s it like living with Santa Claws, Hillary B.

Comments

1. Hare Ball.

2. Argyle Donkeypants says:

Disapproval-powered hoverbun, ready for takeoff.

3. Holly molly !!! what a furry snow ball !!

4. No wonder he’s so sullen, Santas’ school is about to make a couple of dozen beared from him.

5. Whoa. It’s like a giant cottonball with a bunny head on it.

6. the bug man says:

This is actually a photo from the archives of Princeton University… it shows “Corona”, physicist Robert J. van de Graaff’s pet rabbit. “Corona” is said to have been the inspiration behind Dr. van de Graaff’s pioneering work on static electricity.

Needless to say, “Corona” didn’t approve of any of it.

7. Best animal in the world.

8. hope somebody brought the extra-heavy-duty vacuum cleaner for lint removal. and extra bags.

9. @The Bug Man: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

10. O. cuniculus says:

Giant Angora FTW!

11. Ah right, which one of you kids has been rubbing the bunny with your hair in order to charge him up with static electricity? And, no, you cannot stick him on the wall!

12. SCOOTER!

13. Brush three times a day.

14. manic-pixie says:

awww! Looks like a French angora. They may LOOK disapproving but angoras are the most loving bunnies – I dunno what I would do without mine.

15. Queen of Dork says:

He looks like a cloud with a bunny head. When he hops, I wonder if he sort of floats over the ground for a while looking down with disapproval upon everything?

16. Sure it’s not a kiddie slipper?? Fluffily cute anyway!

17. Firestorm717 says:

OMG That reminds me of Bunnicula DX;

18. Lemme guess; he “purrs” when you pet him, when he eats too much, he divides into more of himself, and he hates Klingons?

19. Perfect powderpuff! I’ll just dab my nose just so…!

20. Is that the end of the Jolly Green Giant’s Q-tip?

21. Doesn’t everybody hate Klingons?

22. The fluffiest post evah!
    And yet, somehow still manages to be disapproving.

23. Juniper Jupiter says:

Like Humphrey the Bear in the dryer!!!

PUH!!! :D

24. 5^^now8ing says:

bug man: Dr. van de Graaff would be so proud!

But I think Bea’s right — it’s really just a bunny slipper. We’ll only make Ralphie wear it when his auntie’s here.

25. I was just wondering where I could find a big, disapproving, floofy puff for my bath powder.

26. Now, now, Klingons are people, too. (And I’d want Worf on my side in any fight…..)

27. It looks like a big fluffy Roomba the robotic vacuum that glides around the floor!

28. French Angoras crack me up – because yes it DOES look like you took a poof ball and stuck a regular bunny head on it! (Although this one probably has some English Angora in there because there is just the hint of ear floof)

29. SnuggleBunny says:

OMG! It’s a “Bunny Ball!” =) Sqeeeee!! My lop, Poppy starts to resemble this bun when she sheds her winter coat- tufts of fur sticking out EVERYWHERE! She looks redonkulous!

30. Heather in Oregon says:

This Bun knows what your thinking….clippers, my kingdom for some clippers, I could knit enough sweaters for all my kittehs….and Bun is very disapproving!
    Viva la Fluff! Viva la revolution!

31. catloveschanel says:

@Cathy, you would sure need a roomba with that …. thing….
    I have some boots like that, but their “faux”
    little bunny foo faux

32. catloveschanel says:

they’re

33. catloveschanel says:

Then I hit submit too soon, and they’re all like, Calm Down button comes up

34. Does it have feets? :)

35. i’ve been struck speechless, yet i do sense bunneh’s anticipatory disapproval.

36. Queen of Dork says:

Puffer bun made me think of puffer fish. Who figured out which parts of the puffer fish you can and cannot eat? And how?

37. I just want to spin him into yarn and knit a sweater from him! Some angora buns actually enjoy it when someone spins directly from the bun!

38. Looks like something out of My Neighbor Totoro. “Puffer Bun” had me giggling. Instead of pointy pricklies all over, this one’s got floofy fluffies– and I could just imagine the bun going from ‘normal bun size’ to PUFFER BUN in an instant when encountering disapprovable stimuli. BOING!

39. too much cute! *ded*

40. Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. Better than he was before. Fluffier, snorglier, more disapproving.

41. @Nikki: “Hare ball.” BRILLIANT.

It’s like someone took a Tribble and put rabbit ears on it.

So much for lettuce not making you fat.

42. IZ NOT BUNNEH IS POWDER PUF

43. What if we stuck him in Gertie’s baff? How widdul he prolly is under all that floof!

44. 5^^now8ing says:

SoCalSis — Hooray for My Neighbor Totoro!
    Laura — how on earth does that work (spinning directly from the bunny)? Doesn’t it hurt when you pull?
    catloveschanel — Little Bunny Foo Faux — loff eet!

45. Glitterfly says:

Oh, look…it’s a bunny ball!

46. Looks like a shogun, to me.

47. hes so cute I do not have a pet0:> your rabbit is cute do

48. 5^^now8ing, it works like this:

49. One touch of that mysterious creature, and it’s 50,000 volts. Tazerbun.

50. Ladies, here is the ultimate “powder your faces” item! Just put powder on the…thingy…and buff your face with it afterwards! After all, even the men are doing it! (Though without the powder). Everyone will find happiness after burying his/her head in this…thingy…! Order yours today!

51. i love your bunny she is so cute