Cute Overload Inadvertently Destroys a Computer

This is outrageous!

Why do you need to surf the net to see other cats?! We’ll see how cute you think he is after I claw his face off.

Don’t bill us, Beylah R.

Comments

1. Kitteh wondering if he is in the computer, is he then in the movie Tron?

2. Jess&Friends says:

Quick, someone give that kitteh some attention! Or maybe the kitteh is looking for a cat hug from the computer cat? You’ll be waiting a long time sweetheart…

3. Warning: this computer has been infected with the Cat Scratch Fever virus

4. *Srrrrrrrrrrrrrrrritch*

5. 5^^now8ing says:

Oh, good! All appears to be well in CO Land. Cute kitteh, hilarious headline, evocative hovertext — yeah, all is well. :-)

6. omg — that bebeh has WHITE toesies! He looks like he’s wearing fingerless gloves. I wouldn’t mess wit him!

7. ….isn’t that what we ALL do to our screens when we try to snorgle CO animals….???

8. p.s. great post Prongs!

9. how do peeps always have their cameras ready at such instantaneous opportune moments???

10. @ceejoe: maybe they have a camera fairy? (Wish I had me one….)

11. Hee hee… lookit the wee mittens on this kitteh!

12. Looks like he’s been helping with the painting, and now he’s gonna smear it all over the screen. 8-O

13. Is that the the little MONKEEE kitteh?!

14. Von Zeppelin says:

Hey, kitty! When Elvis didn’t like the TV show, he put a .44 Magnum bullet through the screen. Now, here’s how you take off the safety. . . this is called the “trigger”. . .

15. lol, my kitty actually does just that!. My screen is kinda scratched now.

16. Heather in Oregon says:

@Laura~~ Thats exactly what I was going to say!

I think its the surprised kitteh, the cutest kitteh on the entire webs!! And if it is, well then you can understand the outrage yonder fluff is feeling! He has been declared the cutest kitteh of all time and here his owner is looking at other ones!!

17. Heather in Oregon says:

After multiple additional viewings of Surprised kitteh, I can say that this kitteh and that are not the same! The toes of Surprised have much more white.
    Course my head xploded now from the additional views…I has to go stitch it back together.

18. The outraged kitty has exposed fluffy armpits. MUST TICKLE!

19. I love the kitty’s fingerless gloves … er … maybe it’s a full-body fingerless furry suit. Anyways, I want it. :D

20. Heather: This is the problem with cute addiction. Even if you have access to cute on a regular basis, if it’s the same old cute you have every day, it loses its spark, and you find your eye wandering, in search of new cute, different cute, cute that doesn’t nag you to change the litterbox when you come home from a long day’s work. And then the internet is there, pushing cute in your face wherever you look.

And after all, is it really so bad just to look? I mean, as long as you don’t, you know, pet that kitty.

I’ll get my coat.

21. Kitty baby! Me love babies. BEEP.

ACK! The sound of nails on a chalkboard make my ears bleed! STOP!!!

I keep a camera next to my computer – our cat tree is next to my desk. Every once in a while I’ll be paying enough attention to have the camera ready to snap. Doesn’t happen as often as I like. I always seem to be a couple seconds behind the best shot.

22. Oh Cath, I have a confession. I am a long-time cute addict, and my cat is dealing with that as best he can. I sometimes find myself, while on a walk, stopping to . . . to . . . (whispers) **pet** the occasional friendly neighborhood kitty. I can’t tell if CO is helping to control my urges or just enable them.

23. marian the librarian says:

“jazz paws”!!1!!

24. Heather in Oregon says:

@cath – Oh noes! I understand the addiction…sigh…must resist!

@ding – I too have stopped to interact with the neighborhood kittehs, and once a neighbor’s bunneh!

We should have Cute Overload Anonymous meetings…someone should charter the 12 steps to overcoming our addiction to the cute!

25. Heather in Oregon says:

And I think the first step could be admitting we believe in Ceiling Cat…hehe

26. *stands up* Hi, I’m Pounce and I’m addicted to teh qte.

It started innocently enough … a kitten-stroking here, a hamster-snurfling there … but now I find it hard to get through the day without at least 6 fruit-battitos and a cat in a rack.

27. HAHAHAHA that’s so funny! :-)

28. This confirms it. Kittehs are Bond villians.

29. Yeah, yeah, it is all fun and games until someone puts out a pixel.

“you’ll scratch your eye out with that thing!”

30. I’m all for COA meetings, Heather. I work in a craft store, and every time I ring up an item with cats, I squeal “KITTIES!!!”

31. I’m sure one day a fellow Cute Overloaded person will be there and understand, but in the meantime, it’s quite lonely squeeing by myself at the cash register.

32. That kitty is the double of my own! Mine likes to clamber on my laptop as I spy CO also.

33. 5^^now8ing says:

“Jazz paws!” You nailed it, Marian!

My name is Five Cats (we don’t use last names, right?), and I’m a Cutealolic.
    My first kitteh-belleh snorgle was when I was just 10 years old — my parents allowed it, and even encouraged it! I don’t blame them, though, because I’m sure they had no idea how strong the addiction could get, or that one day, we’d be able to get “quick fixes” on something called “Teh Interwebs.”

34. Queen of Dork says:

*ahem*

My name is QoD. *sigh*
    Sometimes, stray cats come into my house through my cat’s door. I….(crap). I…I PET THEM! And I like them. (Help me…it’s bad).

35. 5^^now8ing says:

(looks down guiltily) Sometimes, stray cats come into my back yard or my garage. I….(crap). I … I LET THEM LIVE HERE! (See, QoD, mine is just as bad….) ;-)

36. Queen of Dork says:

5: We need a qte intervention. I’m going to go pet my cat now and his friend Ted.

Crap!

37. AWW :) The kitty wants a kitty friend :)

38. Heather in Oregon says:

Oh my goodness, so glad I came back to read the rest of the comments a day later…
    the CuteaLoLics are very active and addicted…I shall have to start a group, I say we have our first meeting in a box with Maru?

39. So, kitties have box-hab, and now there’s Qte-hab?

[stands up] Hi, I’m victoreia, and I’m addicted to Qte. Also to chocolate, but I understand that’s a different group…….Oh, and I’m owned by cats. [sits down]

40. Whoa whoa whoa!
    o0o
    Scratch Scratch Surprise kitteh?!

41. Awww, cute kitty! I just realized I have the same laptop – probably better to let the kitty scratch it and get a new one, haha.