Don’t Cross the Maltesie Crime Family

Hey boss, I ain’t workin’ for free here. I dug your hole, but if you want me to – you know – “bury the bone” too, then that’s gonna cost you extra.

Oh, you’ll bury the bone. You’ll do it quickly. And you’ll do it quietly. And fortunately for you, I’m going to try and forget your very unfortunate attitude.

Has anyone seen Sir Purrsalot, Gwyneth D. and Ariel C.?

Comments

1. What am I a clown? Do I amuse you?

2. I won’t break the omerta. What happened between you and the lamp-post will remain forever secret, Don Fluffy.

3. woof woof, do what I say!

4. oh sure, its all fun and games until the garden implements come out.

5. Thats one tough looking fluff ball lol, a black hat could have made the picture worth a bigger laugh lol

6. If these criminal masterminds would attack and try to bury me, I would enjoy it. Bring it on, you deadly flufferings ! Take me now ! Yes, I know of your connections to ICHC (I Can Has Cheeseburger). That makes me a dangerous witness! I will nom you in front of any judge in this world…nom nom nom…It is good to be buried, in these circumstances!

7. This is a terrible reboot of Terry and the Pirates. Even the heavies feel obligated to bury the dvd’s it’s so bad.

8. Leave the gun, take the greenies.

9. Dogfather

10. Pffft.. Mob dogs. What do they do, intimidate cat, shop owners into paying for protection money? I bet they just sit around a table all day and play poker! Hooligans!

11. 260Oakely- It had to be said.. :-D

12. Where I come from ‘bury the bone’ has a whole ‘nother meaning, and definitely not meant for CO .. : ) .. I’m just sayin’.

13. 5^^now8ing says:

I gotta say, that Maltisi family boss looks … soft enough to snorgle! (Now I suppose I’m gonna hafta watch my back.)

Yay, 260O! DOGfather, the dyslexic mob boss!

14. Why are these doggies so perfect as mobsters? I LOVE IT.

15. JerseyGirl says:

Love your site, and love the post, but hey, leave negatory Jersey comments outta the hovertexts! Some Jerseyans are cuteoverload fans too, ya know! And we KNOW people, if you know whad I mean, so fuggetaboudit…. ;–)

16. eastiegirl says:

@McFluffer – Ha! I was thinking the same thing…

Love the second pup. Serious pup is serious.

17. ZOMG! That’s my dog!

18. fearthebear says:

Goodness, with all the controversy over the MTV “Jersey Shore” show, you are being a bit daring aren’t you?

I don’t know if he should be a mob boss though, he looks more like the fuzz to me.

FTB

19. Mary (the first) says:

Well, Gyneth, he’s a cutie!

(p.s. what does the Z mean in “ZOMG”?)

20. *forced laugh*

21. Seriously, the Maltesie family? BWAHAHAHHA that might be one of the wittiest things I’ve read in a long time. I hereby call to order this meeting of the Prongs fan club!
    @Mary(the first), I think the Z is a play on people accidentally hitting and Z when rushing to capitalize OMG. *shrug* I could be wrong, tho. Happens.

22. Outstanding post. “…leave the greenies…” hahaha

23. wow. that maltese is actually…disapproving.

24. oohhh how I love little Maltese puppies!!! I miss mine dearly. She was so amazing!!

25. I think they’re just on the hunt for the Maltese Falcon. They better watch out for Sam Spade or the Fat Guy.

26. naturalady says:

Mop Boss…………..

27. Ok seriously – I *squeeee’d* so loud I scared my 11-year-old. Then she came over & peeked over my shoulder *squeeee’d* too LOL

28. Anne Boleyn says:

The Dogfather is: cuter, has better hair, is lovable…… but he does have a bit of a Donald Trump expression going.

29. Queen of Dork says:

BRC: Ha-ha-ha-ha!

30. …..An Side Eye, don’t forget …..
    …Leave the spade & take the cannoli ! (snif )

Stay warm all ! from”balmy ” 17 degree Yakima, Wa.

31. AuntieMame says:

Mop boss! Bwah!

32. Love the captions and hovertext on this!

33. My girlfriend has a Maltese. I hate that little bastard…

34. @McFluffer – Hehe…and what did you think fluffers did??

35. *cough* fluffy *cough*
    Come and get me. I dare ya.

36. @Cygnus – I hope he pees on your pillow

37. Insidious Twinkle says:

O_O I’m originally from Hawthorne, NJ. My hometown got a shoutout on CO!

38. Princess Rot says:

It’s Wuffles!

(Discworld fans will get that)

39. Judging from his expression in the 2nd photo, I would not mess with the Don. :shock:

40. Another unsolved crime in the making. They are the only ones who know where the bones are buried. Nobody speaks for fear of repercussions!

41. You know you made it when you pay others to do your dirty work! :)

42. 5^^now8ing says:

OH, noes! No new posts this morning? Is everything OK in CO Land? That big earthquake didn’t finally hit, did it?!
    (PS – not meant as an impatient poke, just worried about y’all)

43. Hello????? Needing to see cute kittehs, puppehs and maybe even a few disapproving buns. Starting to fade…it’s getting very fuzzy….**thud**

44. haha its the nice floofy ones you need be worried about. Great captioning!

45. Hey boss…..you want I should make him take a dirt nap? Plus im in is ankles? Sleep with the fishes? Wear those cement shoeses?

46. Fluffy one has a serious stare. Dont think hes messin around!

47. Gimme the Boston and nobody gets hurt. :)

48. Wonder if Don Fluffy has a Russian Wolfhound goomar?

49. aw! He reminds me of my dog that died about a month ago…. i was totally bawling when the vet told me i have to put him to sleep. I still cry a lot because I think of him. We put his stocking up in our living room and put a lot of love notes in it.im looking at a picture of him now…. :(