We Have Now Passed Ridiculous. Next Stop: Absurd.

Let me guess. You’re making a Bundt cake.

Harebrained submission, Emily B.

Comments

1. Transpogue says:

Hmm. Can one bake a disapproving cake?

[I've never seen it happen, but I've seen the gory aftermath - Ed.]

2. 235 millilapines.

3. This rabbit does not measure up. I’m reporting him to the warren commission.

[AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH :urp: - Ed.]

4. hehehe a bundt cake

5. Mary (the first) says:

I’ll take two cups, please!! No sprinkles needed!

6. beardediris says:

I asked for a cup of sugar, but, okay. Look at the teeny ears!

7. @260Oakley – that is one AWESOME pun. Definitely a magic bullet!

If you find a raisin in this cake, it is probably best not to eat it.

8. I want to have my bundt and eat it too. Nom nom nom nom nom!

9. ludicrous speed…that bun’s gone plaid!

10. Jess&Friends says:

Does the bunny taste like cinnamon? I’d totes like a cup of warm bun to wake up to on snowy days like today!

11. Naw–that’s gone from the ridiculous to the sublime! Did you ever in your whole entire LIFE see a baby bun that sublime??? I sure didn’t! I wouldn’t mind a cuppa bun right now, either…

12. That’s the biggest 1-cup measure I’ve ever seen.

13. Excuse me, there’s a hare in my cake.

14. resriechan says:

um……exackly HOW many people
    do you expect to feed, from a cake made with 1/3 cup bun ingredients????????

15. GingerBean says:

@Jess&Friends: I love the idea of a “cup of warm bun”. It makes me feel skwishy :P

16. Argyle Donkeypants says:

Ordinarily I would cringe at the thought of hare in my food, but this one’s OK.

17. NOW I just looked in my pantry and there was no bun. Foo. MAY I borrow some, please? I’ll return it, really!

18. Nice streak of frosting on top of his head!

19. Not redonkulous, but re-BUN-kulous.

20. BabyOpossum says:

Bundt cake…or hot cross buns?

Steamed buns?

(260Oakley, LOL @ warren commission!)

21. We found a baby bunny in our yard last spring while Hubby was mowing. It was about this same size. OMG, so adorable! :]

22. Chrissy, that would be a mowhare, hehe.

23. oh GAWD, it’s tiny!! aaaaaiieeee! om nom nom nom!

24. Recipe for hot cross bun(s):
    Ingredients (multiply for more than one bun):
    1/4 cup petite disapproving bun
    1 pinch cinnamon
    1 schmeer of frosting
    2 outrageous whisker fans
    extra disapproval for sprinkling

Directions:
    Mix cinnamon and frosting together, layer on bun using white head stripe as a guide. Pick up disapproving bun, snorgle whisker fans, sprinkle extra disapproval on top, and pop bun in mouf.

Prep time: 5 minutes
    Cooking time: Looks like the bun’s been cooking all day…

25. resriechan says:

mowhare: Niiiiiiiiiiice!!!! I wouldn’t’a thought of that one!!!

26. “Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

27. I am snowed in–could someone please air drop me a bundt cake–am starving to death and don’t know how long I can hold on–please help!!!

28. donnae- I’m so sorry. We up in the Steppes of Central Connecticut got “a full Corgi” of snow- a measurement unit that is from the ground to the belly of one’s very short dog. In our case, about 4 inches. Then it rained and is the heavy, wet snow. Maybe too many of you have Great Danes or Greyhounds or something. Button up!

29. I am still trying to come to terms with just how tiny bebeh bunneh is. I mean not even a full one cup!!! I have seen plenty in the yard come spring, but never this small! AW! Definitly meets criteria for that rule “If an everyday small item makes you look small……..”.

I can’t stop saying AW!

30. Dip that little bun bun in choco…. you’ll get more for that than it would cost you to get a Godiva dipped strawberry!

31. 5^^now8ing says:

raisins – ha!
    Warren commission — hee!
    full Cogi of snow – hehehe
    Hard to stay depressed when all y’all are around!
    Thankee very much!

32. Too precious!

33. Queen of Dork says:

Okay. I’m am soooo loving the recipe written by whiskers! (Sounds deleesh!)
    Could I please just have a nibble of delectabuns ears? (nomnomnomnibblekins)

34. victoreia says:

So small, yet so full of disapproval!

p.s. Nose Beep!

35. Give a kiss on the little white spot…then stuff in mouth.

36. oh, no bun…I mean pun intended.

37. bundt cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gigglesnort*
    raisins!!!!!! *snort!*
    nomnomnomnomnom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

38. 5^^now8ing- depressed? I won’t have it! What will it take to get out of the doldrums! Come on Peeps we have work to do!

Yes, Killer the Cardigan Welsh Corgi is our snow measuring device. You know the old joke -“to see if it is still raining, let the dog out?” Well our intrepid Killer won’t go out in the schmutz we have around here now. Oh, no. It is now all lumpy and wet and somewhat melty in places and icy in others-I guess when your thorax marks a trail between your paw prints, you have to be very picky about that is covering the ground. Best wishes for a better day today. Your fellow Peep, K.

39. “what” is covering the ground. Why don’t these typos show up before you push the button? ARGHH

40. LUV the ears! LUV the teeny white spot between forward on head! I can’t take it! I… *ded*

41. @QoD: Thanks! *smiles modestly* I have my moments…

42. 5^^now8ing says:

‘At’s what I’m sayin’, Katrina! CO is the best therapy! Thanks to you and everybody for all the fun!

43. MY distinct pleasure, and, I hope YOURS, too! Killer is looking at me expectantly, time to go out. Which door will she exit this time? Her back yard/ The front yard?
    Door number 1, for number 1? I’ll stop.

44. I think this bunny is too little for disapproval. I think that only develops with time. But then, I have no bunnies in my menagerie, so what do I know?

45. Add half a cup of bunny to make a carrot cake that will eat itself!

46. awwww how cute is that? My Lion Head bunny Cinder is 1.9 pounds full grown!

47. @Katrina – she is looking for the Door Into Summer (R. A. Heinlein).

I can relate.

48. Just enough for one cinnabun.

49. I see your cup of bun, and raise you a 1/2 cup of chinchilla. http://tinyurl.com/y9ujx2l I’m making Chinnamon buns. I could use that 1 cup of bun…

50. Queen of Dork says:

You’ll need a hedgehog for spice. Here.
    *hands Brittany a hedgie*

51. <3 Hoorah!

52. That’s a chipmunk wearing a bun mask?

53. 1 wabbit, 1 cup