THIS JUST IN, Noodles is AWAKE

I repeat, Noodles is indeed awake. As we reported earlier, she was sleeping most of the day, but now appears fully lucid, with ear bows intact.

Excellent cuteporting, Miguel G. of Petographer.

Comments

1. OMG, now I’m ded!
    Thud.

2. victoreia says:

*snicker* @ the hovertext!

3. Oh goodness gracious!
    She’s a DOLL!

And yeah, the pink matchy-matchy is killer.

4. I think one of us should alert the media about this fabulous news; now peeps can sleep tonight in peace, because concern for Noodles’ well-being was running rampant, causing much consternation….! :lol:

5. OMG this was just what I needed after a day of audits and last minute agreements for things that are happening in 48 hours (even though they’ve had said agreements for A MONTH).

Thank you Noodles for the lift…and thank you for not matching your ear bows with your etui.

6. skippymom says:

Whew! Now that I know Noodles is awake, I can go home and take a nap. Thank you, Noodles.

7. GAH!….the BOWS!!! -falls out of chair-

8. muttluver says:

*sigh* Where’d ya put the sausage-smell-smelling salts? I need em over here real quick, we got two down.

She’s even cuter with her eyes open! I love her. And …..waitaminnit, isn’t that a carrier instead of a backpack?

9. Good morning Noodles!

*beep*

(excellent name for a doggie!)

10. This IS news! Hi Noodles – you have pretty leetle eyes.

11. Andi from NC says:

When your this cute, there’s never enough pink!!! She still has a slightly “tie-tie” look about her. Maybe if we’re lucky we’ll get a picture of the tiniest of yawns….

12. Love, love, love Noodles’ lil black face. And the ear bows! I try not to overdo the pink on my lil girl-pup (tempting though it may be), so I can appreciate the green as a complement.

13. Thank Goodness Noodles has come around so we can all breath I sigh of relief before we fall into a cute induced coma!

14. lol Go Noodles! Show off them bows!

15. ooh I have dreamed of having a cute girl pup to dress up but every time we go and recute some dog or cat it turns out to be an old lady cat (no frills thank you very much) or some gnarly old man dog or macho boy cat. I guess this picture will have to do

16. Wheee! Noodles, let’s go play hooky now, ‘k? There’s a cool dog park just a couple blocks away. Run for it!

17. So cute love the little bows

18. It does appear we have a pink pet carrier with an awakened Noodles. Everyone keep your positions. Keep your smelling salts in hand. We need to be prepared for even the toughest of the tough to potentially pass out at the sheer amount of pink cuteness. We can not allow – I repeat – we can not allow anyone within 5 feet of Noodles unless they are armed with safety pillows. People passing out on the concrete is strictly forbidden! Now go – protect people from the power of CUTE.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program, already in progress…

19. AuntieMame says:

LOL at the URL! :D

20. WELL!!!! that certainly was suspenseful.

thanks for the update.

21. Space Cowgirl says:

Wow, that’s a great carrier – I want someone to carry me around in that!

22. I’d like oodles and oodles of Noodle please :-)

23. 5^^now8ing says:

Oh, man! I don’t know how she could be even cuter awake, but she is!

24. 5^^now8ing says:

How do they fasten the ear bows on?

25. Queen of Dork says:

Awwwwww. There’s polka-dots on the bows. POLKA-DOTS! awwwwwwwww.

26. Oh my goodness, Noodles is just precious! That face and hairdo are beyond belief. She looks like she is still a little sleepy. I want to scoop her up. If she was mine, there would be no photos because I’d be waaayyy too busy smooching her…all. the. time.

27. soxfan413 says:

Someone (ahem sender-inner Miguel) really needs to clarify what breed this pup is! Mostly definitely not a Maltese. I see some Poodle in there, with the wispy curls, and the face looks Poodly. The markings don’t really say Yorkie to me.. and I can’t see any Maltese.. HALP. Poodle and Shih-Tzu mix? Maybe just Shih-Tzu?
    Mwah to Noodles, whatever she is!

28. Resriechan says:

@ Jen: at the risk of repeating myself from former entries]

(but this applies, so often)
    in response to your comment #20 :

BWA-HA (and furthermore) HA!

Signed,
    C’est tres humeureux, ca !!!

29. Sleepy eyes! Sleeeeeeeeepy eyes, people! I am meltinnnngggg.

30. 5^^now8ing- staples.

31. 5^^now8ing-staples, silly.

That is SUCH a cute litttle morsel.

32. She still seepy from her nappy poo. *yawn*

That is a disturbing amount of pinkage but Noodles is just the girl to carry it off. <3

33. My quaker parrot’s name is nOOdles. . .

It’s ’cause he smells like the fried noodles that they give you at the Chinese restaurant when you order soup. And he’s sooooooo cute. . .

(Random stream of consciousness brought to you by “Trinky dink”!)

34. She is adorabuhls!!!!

35. TrixandSam says:

@5^^now8ing – the bows are fastened with little rubberbands that are attached to the bows. You gather a small section of hair, then do the ol’ ponytail thing with the rubberband. The trick is winding it the right amount of times so the bow is on top and relatively straight.

36. No, the trick is getting the dog to keep those on his ears more than ten minutes.

37. Trix and Sam: Oh. You sure?

Was this a “take you unbelievable distracting tiiiny poochy-poo to work” day?

38. Apparently pink is someone’s signature color.

39. I love the pink bag;)

40. Noodles.

Noodlesnoodlesnoodlesnoodles. What has happened to me?

41. *yaaawwwnnnwuuuahhhh* *numnumnum* *ohmanoman, whatza puppa gotta do to get some shleep around here*

42. 5^^now8ing says:

Thanks for the ‘splanation, TrixandSam! I was afraid Katrina was right about the staples — eek! I’m only familiar with short-furred doggehs, on whom I don’t think this would work. So cute, tho!

43. muttluver says:

My momma’s old poodle (named Precious) used to get bows on her ears when she went to the groomer’s. She didn’t like them much.

44. I am an animal communicator, and Noodles has asked me to tell you that she would prefer to be named Becky. Thank-you

45. so cute and i am 9

46. weatsiwah97 says:

awwwww as perfect as can be she is adorable

47. Looks like somebody wants to go 2 school!
    lol