Good luck, we’re all counting on you

Your mission is clear, little Ham.

Roll into the kitchen, procure yogurt drops, and roll back.

It’s simple.

We’ll be waiting for you.

DON’T MESS IT UP!

GO KRYSTLE C.!!!

Comments

1. Roll, hammy, roll!!!

2. Queen of Dork says:

You can do it!!!

3. Hammy may have to empty those cheek pouches before… oh, wait, I get it! THAT’S where all those mission impossible agents hold all their gear that you can never see that they have in those tight fitting black/leather/denim outfits of theirs until they need it and presto, hey, it’s in their hands.

*takes deep breath*

Oh, I am so glad that mystery is solved!
    Go, Hammy, go!

4. This is ground control to Major Ham.

GODSPEED, MOON HAMSTER

5. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:
  6. 5^^now8ing says:

LB — lol Moon Hamster — indeed, he looks like that’s where he should be headed. So sweet!

7. Nosebeep!

8. misscrisp says:

This post exemplifies the brilliant caption skills of my-reading-heart-will-always-belong-to Meg.

9. resriechan says:

@NTM:

“But, hey, NO pressure, huh?” ;)

10. DON’T LEAVE THE CAPSULE, LITTLE HAM!!!!

11. I’m hearing the Mission: Impawsible [classic TV, not pocket Tom Cruise] theme music.
    Dah nah NAAAAA – Na Nah!

12. rollin’, rollin’,
    rollin’ on the river…..

13. Or, you could take the subway like Eddie the Hamster…

14. earlybird1 says:

Looks like a jack ‘o hamster in that orange ball! :)

15. Von Zeppelin says:

In pic 2, it looks like he’s saying “For God’s sake, get me out of here!” Perhaps a similar expression was on the face of those cosmonauts who supposedly got one-way trips into orbit before Yuri Gagarin.

16. I will forever call him “pocket Tom Cruise”.

Hey I’m learning how to make hover type – wish me good luck, or Godspeed or whatever this takes….

Do loves them hammies! Thanks for the extreme closeup, I feel better already.

17. wouldja grab me some tator tots while you’re out there? thnx

18. Godspeed? What’s that, 45?

that ham looks like he’s carrying the whole world in his cheeks.

19. Hammy’s cheeks are full, maybe he completed the mission safely and is emerging from the pumpkin capsule to deliver (or hide) the yogurt drops? Yay brave Hammy, my hero!!

20. Rollin’ , Rollin’ , Rollin’….. keep those hammies rollin’ raw-HAMMMMMMM !!!
    (insert sound of whip crack)

21. so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! want one.

22. oh my god, meg is still the best!
    your signature style shines through every time.
    yay, meg!!

23. victoreia says:
  24. I love the dialogue between Meg (the text) and hammy (the hypertext). Perfectly written.

25. resriechan says:

“Roll, roll, roll in ze hay!!!”

–M. Kahn, Young Frankenstein

26. Peek-a-boo!

27. All around the mulberry bush
    The monkey chased the hammy
    The monkey stopped to pull up his sock
    POP goes the hammy!

28. Little does hammy know that this is only a -training mission-, to test his courage (it’s not real!). If he can go without his helmet, and if he can overcome his fear of cats, then he can proceed to the next level, wherein there will be cats, bats, and rat-ta-ta-tats.

29. Von Zeppelin says:

Resriechan, I believe it was Teri Garr who rolled in the hay in “Young Fronkensteen.”

(This has been another episode of Pointless Nitpicking Theater, brought to you by Von Zeppelin)

30. The beady hammy eyes are piercing my very soul.

31. ..the next 007!!

There’s a ham who leads a life of danger
    To everyone he meets says “hey feed me, stranger!”
    With every seed he gets, he still worries and he frets
    That he will get no more noms til tomorrow

Secret agent HAM, secret agent HAM!
    They’ve given you a wheel, but taken away your grapes

Beware of all the fake seeds you will find
    A muzzle powsche can still be filled with some yummy rind
    Ah, be careful what you nom
    Stay frosty and remain calm
    Odds are you will find enough corn to last till tomorrow

Secret agent Ham!, secret agent Ham!
    They’ve given you some pellets and given you a comfy straw bed

32. Hammy is in the orange ball of Fabulousness!

33. I had 3 roborovski hamsters till a few months ago… then they all died of old age. Now I’ve a huge empty cage, wheels standing idle. Very sad. Gotta get another hammy and soon…

34. MissKitty says:

Surely you can’t be serious, NOMTOM. ;)

What a cutie… I miss my hammies and their full speed demolition derby ball runs into walls and each other.

35. resriechan says:

@ VZ (re. your #29): me= “Yipes!!!”

This has been yet another episode of Mea Culpa.
    Tune in tomorrow, when we will feature “D’OH!!!”

36. TheGreatKatzini says:

*insert Pokemon Joke here*

37. (Mahalia Jackson voice)
    I’ve got the whooooooooooooole world
    In my cheeks
    I’ve got the whooooooooooooole world
    In my cheeks
    I’ve got the whooooooooooooole world
    In my cheeks!

38. @ Saffron #31: Excellent… :-)

39. Speachless? No, momma taught him not to talk with food in his mouth. =;D

40. @NTMTOM, you stole my line! (er, link.)

Nice.

41. Give me Ham on five, hold the mayo.