This Just In: Runway Goat Couture 2010

Karl Lagerpelt debuted his new spring collection this week to mixed reviews. Not many will want to sport the Pippi Longstalking-like waves many of his models donned while prancing down the Carpathian-walk. However, come April, you better believe that turnip decorative barrettes will be all the rage.

Your goat’s too sexy for a tan, too sexy for a tan, so sexy he looks like flan, Liliana F.

Comments

1. So cute but i prefer the nerdy goat

2. georgina0912 says:

I swear to yous, sometimes my hair looks just like that!

3. Good for Mr. Lagerpelt. I’d rather this beauty wore fur than went naked.

4. georgina0912 says:

I guess that makes me very Avant Goat-rde!

5. For those of us who can’t afford Lagerpelt couture, he has a very affordable line of adorable goa-tees.

6. Cute ear flip :)

7. I’d go for the Longstocking hair instead of the barrettes, myself.

8. I just loves me some goature.

9. This is the Stacy the AV Goat was pestering, isn’t it? All she’s missing is the pom-poms!

10. What’s with the ulcerated nasal planum?

11. Oh, sweet goattie-poo! I love goaties. They are so dainty and so impudent, and have such smiley faces.

12. Andi from NC says:

@Suzanne – you are soo right. Why do guys always go for blondes??? I can totally hear her now – “Um, okay, bye….”

13. Brain: Are you pondering what I’m pondering?

Pinky: I think so, Brain. But me and Pippi Longstocking? What would our children look like?

14. You know why the goat’s nose is red, right?

She was STALKING Pippi LongSTOCKING.

15. The ear flips!!!!! And the sweet little mouf!!!!! *thud*

16. KittehsMom says:

Oh no goats!!! DONT LET THEM FOOL YOU!

They stink and poo all over the place. Cute, but stinky-poo.

17. The only animal my 4 pound chihuahua is afraid of is goats. She’s fine with horses, cows, pigs, sheep, other dogs, cats, squirrels, etc. But she freaks when she’s around goats (which isn’t too often, thankfully). Must be the smell?

18. C’est Magnifique Lagerfeld Couture! J’adore Pippi Longstocking pour hiver.

From runway to the streets in no time…sashay, sashay…

19. Mary (the first) says:

OK you goat experts (I know you’re out there), what’s with the horns? Is she shedding or what’s the deal??

20. skippymom says:

Ilism #8 FTW.

21. skippymom says:

We had a pair of goats when I was a kid (pun noticed after the fact and consciously left in). As I recall, my mother somehow decided they would make good pets and my father, to his later regret, went along with it. Anyway, the male was mild-mannered but clueless, the female was really mean, and they both STUNK. (But pictures of goats can certainly be very cute!)

22. OMG what a beautiful goat, very cute! :-)

23. very nice photo. Has a smile also

24. oh dahlink I lav ze horns…and zose earrrrz laaaaaavly I MUST have zem….I seemply must have zem

25. Is that a Right Said Fred reference i see before me? I’m going to have that song stuck in my head all day, sigh… “i’m a model, you know what i mean, and i do my little thing on the goatwalk, yeah on the goatwalk”… um something like that….

26. tesstricks says:

Karl Lagerpelt! Niiiice, haha

27. It took me a few viewings until I saw the turnip horns-sooo 2010! Fashioon sideward!

28. I’ve owned goats on and off since childhood and the only ones I’ve ever found that stunk were whole males and they stink enough to peel paint. Female goats that aren’t around bucks and desexed male goats don’t smell of anything much and baby goats are quiet possibly the cutest thing ever made and smell of goat milk. Unless they burp, something about being a ruminant gives goats the worst burps imaginable, worse even than those fishy burps you get after taking your fish oil tablets.

29. I think the turnips definitely needez earrings as an added touch; they are on sale at countless malls everywhere this weekend; sumboddee shuud go shaupping foar the liddol goat-cutie……..!

30. Awwwwwww – who’s a good goat? Who’s a good goat? Yeshee IS, yeshee IS!