Gobbles

Oh, I couldn’t eat another bite – and I want to save room for dessert.

What do you mean you’re serving more berries and nuts? Well, do they at least come in pie form?

What a turkey, Heather W.

Comments

1. YEEEEEEEEEEEEES THANKSGIVING

2. Prosciutto sounds good to me. A little roll-up with mozzarella, thinly sliced, some water crackers, a nice pinot gris…

3. Queen of Dork says:

He looks to be in the spirit of the Holiday. What a tasty feast!

4. I”m thankful for Meg & all the staff for sharing all teh cute ! I’m also thankful for all the laughs from everybody that makes comments here. As cute as the pix are the rest of you are the whipped cream on my “punkin” pie !
    Happy Thanksgiving All !
    Mud Bug

5. I might die from the overload of cuteness!!

6. If you don’t want them berries, I’d eat them!

7. What a widdle cutie! I hope s/he has a wunderful Thanksgiving!

8. kibblenibble says:

He or she is sitting so politely, waiting for the picture to be snapped before nibbling on the noms. Happy Thanksgiving, or happy day, to all the lovely CO people! :-)

9. So cute….

10. Looks as though he’s saying “Pass the gravy boat”!
    HOW CUTE!

11. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEErrel!!

12. This liddol cutie is posing patiently for his official holiday photo; he has an ulterior motive for such a pikshure purrfekt demeanor; (becuz he sees the dessert cart laden wif goodies rumbling arownd the corner….)
    Wait!!! Wut!!! He is mumbling sumfing under his breath: let’s listen in….
    He’s whispurring barely audibly, “Happy Thanksgiving to all CuteOverloaders everywhere, and to Meg, Teho, NomTom, & Prongs!!!!”

13. Squirrel Thanksgiving!! Yaaaaay!

14. I am thankfull for hte cuteness!

15. He must have slaved all day with that feast. Happy gobbles, squirlio.

16. Fran in L.A. says:

Happy Giving Thanks Day to all at CO. I give thanks that you’re here. Between the photos and the comments, you’ve brightened many of my days. The cute little squirrel’s feast looks great. I’m sure s/he pounced on it as soon as photo-op time was over.

17. Great shot! :-)

18. Is it just me or does the strawberry and raspberry look very big?

19. indy1110

I think the skwurrllio is very small. I noticed that too.

20. Squirrelio is thinking “I’m going back to my tree until the raw food movement is over.” Me too, Sir Nutsalot.

21. as i like to say at Thanksgiving: PUT SOME GRAVY ON IT !

22. Feast!!

23. I like the garnish on the strawberry. I hope the little squirrelio appreciated that little extra bit of attention to the food presentation.

Happy Thanksgiving, all!

24. Mud Bug said it for me. Thank you!!!!

25. Argyle Donkeypants says:

This skwerl and I have a bit in common: He’s enjoying a serving of berries and nuts, and my cousin Barry’s a nut who’s serving time.

26. This just makes me so happy.
    You can just see the little wheels turning in his head, trying to decide what to grab first…

27. kibblenibble says:

Mr. Donkeypants: lol! (Although if its true, then it would be rude to laugh…) *shuffles away, befuddled*

28. Puppies&kitties says:

I love that someone made a treat for the little wild critter.

29. I want to keeeeees his leetle forehead!
    (After that I need to remove sqwerl teef off my lower lip, no doubt.)

30. @Foxy

yeah, it must be a young squirrel. Still, woaw, it must be so tiny! There can be a little bit of optic illusion too. But man, huge strawberry! ;-p

Live long and prosper Squirrelio.

31. “And welcome to our show” [applause]

“The first dish i’m gonna prepare for u is called Berri a la Nutella”

32. My wife took the photo and it was a bebeh squirrel in Lake Tahoe, his first day out of the nest!!! Some of them are just born stars!

33. His first day ? Awwwwwww…. And such nice table manners, too!