The Food Coma

Coco the Boston Terrier has some guidelines for you to make it through Thanksgiving successfully.

1. Unbuttoned pants (or cataloons) so stomach can expand beyond normal perameters.
2. Take a short nap.
3. Eat a large dessert.

food coma

M & J C. Thank you for these thoughtful tips.

Comments

1. i_wuvs_puttins says:

…followed by another nap and leftovers! Happy Thanksgiving to all on CO!

2. <3 :)
    (not able to post anything but smileys as this really is too cute)

3. that is seriously TOO cute for me… it kinda hurts! must… nibble… ears……

4. I think yoga pup is resting in Savasana

5. Want to stroke belly! And those tiny paws!

6. I think this is really the food comma; it marks the pause that must occur before the next phrase, er phase, of eating.

7. Von Zeppelin says:

Wake up, Coco! The Cowboys just got a field goal!

8. 1. Unbuttoned pants (or cataloons) so stomach can expand beyond normal PURR-ameters.

Fixed that for you, Meg.

9. Oh no, my HTML-Foo is lacking :( Can you add a closing bracket, please, editorz? :D

[Fixed that for you, Shady. ;) - Ed.]

10. ƃuıddɐu s,ǝɥ ǝʃıɥʍ ɥǝʃʃǝq ǝɥʇ ǝʃƃɹous

11. Ooh, little buddy, I kiss your leetle wrists and pat your puppy thighs (the most tender part of the puppy!).

12. Queen of Dork says:

¡ɐɥ-ɐɥ :pǝɹɐǝbop

13. Puppy!!!

14. @QofD- you know how it is, you have to get just the right angle to snorgle at the perfect axis……

15. Queen of Dork says:

DogEared. Yup. Absolutely!

16. Looks like my Father-in-law/ brother-in-law/husband after “The Big Feast”. Meanwhile, in the kitchen…. “clean up, clean up; everybody clean up!”

17. Queen of Dork says:

Wend: You remind me there of Edina on Absolutely Fabulous running through her house yelling, “CLEAR, CLEAR, CLEAR!!!” because she wanted all surfaces cleared of all things. :)

18. PRECIOUS.

19. I was doing that just minutes ago, but looking no where as cute and snorg-ilicious.

20. that puppy looks like me after christmas and new years dinner lol im not from USA so we dont celebrate thanksgiving lol

21. must. snorgle. puppehtummeh. NOWZ.

22. *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

*reaches for second helping of candied yams*

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

*faints*

23. Argyle Donkeypants says:

Ugh, I can’t believe I ate all eleven kibbles. Welcome to Blorghistan, population: 1 puppeh.

24. Chanpon #19, Ditto.

25. kibblenibble says:

Awww…wittle innocent closed eye capsules! Awww!

26. Yup, that’s where I’m at.

27. WANT!

28. How cute is that??? It’s EXACTLY how I felt yesterday!

29. I JUST DIED. this pic killed me

30. @ Argyle Donkeypants: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    (It ar so eezy, espeshully during teh Holidays, to become a purrmanent resident of
    Blorghistan…… I must fite it, have to resist….. :shock: )

31. Hi Jenn!

32. kookiemaster says:

Belleh! I want to snorgle eet!

33. Awww, too sweet.

34. OMG – I felt the same way!!

35. bayonator says:

sweet little pup.

36. weatsiwah97 says:

this really is adorable
    it is one of those things that just want to make you cuddle up with it
    bunches of <3 to this pup