(Mini Guinea) Pigs ‘n’ Racks

You gotta carry ‘em somewhere.

IMG_1986

You gotta carry ‘em somewhere-HANCE

closeupssss

Says Sender-Inner Cheri: “Here is a picture of two baby guinea pigs in my rack! And guess what, they’re up for adoption! (The pigs, not the rack) :) We rescued a guinea pig who was pregnant, does anyone in LA want an adorable baby guinea pig?” Well, do you!?

Comments

1. kibblenibble says:

They match her hair!

2. I luffs de peeeeeegs!

3. Just slap this picture on a few posters if you want the pigs adopted, I’m sure it’ll get some attention!
    ..you know, for the adorable piggies

4. Very cute, they look to the east, they look to the west.

Nice eye lashes Sender Inner Cheri!

5. SWEATER-HOGS! (PUN INTENDED!)

6. How could anyone resist adopting one of these rack-warmed piggies?

7. Muinea-pigs!

8. Bookmonstercats says:

LA – too far away.

Theresa, nice one.

9. Da peegs, they are soothing the pain of my irl nuffers. They look so happeee, they allow me to has a happee. :)

10. Great. Now I keep mumbling “Mini guinea pigs ‘n’ racks” over and over again. And I don’t even know why. Need to move on to the next post!

11. WANT.

12. Queen of Dork says:

Cheri: I’m kinda close to LA (LV) and would adopt one but my cat’s Terms and Conditions page of his adoption papers say I’m forbidden to do that. (bossy old cat. What a sour puss).

13. martha in mobile says:

Louisiana or Los Angeles (or, for that matter, Lower Alabama [which we local crackers also refer to as LA])?

14. Trabb's Boy says:

Am I the only one imagining very large guinea pigs with very tiny heads?

15. …and for a good cause, too! Yay!

I just rescued to guinea pigs from a local shelter 2 weeks ago. They are slowly adapting to nothing bad/stressful happening to them and are the most adorable little piggies ever. They are perfect pets not just for families but also people who work all day (they can keep themselves busy with hay during the day – then you go home and play with the guineas all evening. Yay!)

Always get more than one, though. They are herd animals.

16. They look so happy too!

17. Queen of Dork says:

rin: Really? Seriously, I’ve been thinking very much about adopting a peeg. When I was a little girl, my sister and I had a guinea pig. His name was Chipper and he was brown and white. I was about five and I remember clearly when he died. I looked in his cage that morning and then told my mom that Chipper was “sleeping funny.” She looked at him and broke the sad news to me. I’ve always wanted to have another one.

18. I’ve always kind of wanted another guinea pig. I too had one when I was young, and he died from bum cancer. Actually, I think it was a girl. Either way, it was a sad fate, and I bawled for days. I’d get another one now but my cat would probably eat him.

19. Awww… they are so cute :)

20. 5^^now8ing says:

Well, I DID lose two of my five ^^, but I doubt the piggehs would like being shipped to Kansas.

21. Adorable baby piggles! I adopted a guinea pig from the local humane society… three weeks later, viola! Two baby guinea pigs!!!!! I only signed up for one, but now had three! The boy guinea found another home, but I kept the girl… now have Momma guinea and Baby guinea (Sweetpea and Squiggles, respectively). Someone near LA, adopt the baby piggles! Soooo cute!

22. Nothing better than mini-guineas!

23. EWWW!!! An adult human! I can’t stand slobbery-faced humans! How dare you show a human on CO???

(tee hee–sorry, I couldn’t resist…..)

I have extreme eyelash envy, too.

24. Aww, that’s so cute :D

25. A beautiful and squeezable pair….of Piggehs I mean. Heh.

26. Peegs in a blanket!

27. Queen of Dork says:

I like this photo. I would try to send in a picture of my cat in my rack but he would probably tear my boobs to ribbons trying to get him in there. He’s not the most cooperative creature in the world. Plus he’s really, really bossy.

28. I luffs de peegs, too!

29. Nurse Steph might need Nurse Steph! Get out the miles of gauze!

30. Two people have mentioned not wanting to adopt the peegs be/c of having cats – not a problemo!!! I have cats and peegs, and they all live in perfect harmony… The peegs are in a cage most of the time, and should not be left out unsupervised anyway, and so the kittehs should not have any opportunities for such mayhem. But anyway, my cats do NOT even bother them – do NOT try to “get” them. So no more excuses – go adopt!!

31. Pigs & Pecs?

32. @Cheri :) I am sure you will find someone to adopt both guinea pigs :)

33. I have heard of cats (and dawgz) that are afraid of peegs.