STRAAAAAAAYCHE Action

First you see some epic stretching action. THEN

photo-1

The human hand gives you SOME SCALE! (To how small this puppeh is!)

fingers

Prosh, Amy M. Just prosh.

Comments

1. squeeeeeee!

2. Pocket pets! (There’s a pocket right there in the pic…). What a cutie!

3. So bea-u-ti-ful. Love, love, love the French Bulldog.

4. cute…

5. littlemiette says:

Bitty Behbeh Boston! sew ky00t!

6. that’s some tiny morsel o’doggie.
    I’ll take a bowlful s’il vous plaît

7. The hand let me figure out what the heck the puppy was sleeping on!

Great puppy-human bonding time :)

8. Squee!
    Oh my god!
    Squee!
    Oh my god!
    (repeat)

9. kibblenibble says:

So Qte. Love the black “baby toes.” (was going to say “pinky toes,” but that would be confusing, I guess.)

10. nothing better than a good strech lol

11. Boston or Frenchie? When they have the tux, it can be hard to tell. :D

12. ….did anyone notice the hand is flipping us off?? That puppy needs to be placed in a Puppy Protection Program immediately, lucky for him I have found the perfect safe haven….my couch!!

13. Queen of Dork says:

I shall nibble the paw pads and leetle claws. (nibble, nibble…yum).

14. squeeeee!

15. Yum, yum. I can almost taste those teeeny tiny toes and maybe a nibble on the nose. Makes me all broody and wanting another bebe (puppeh, not real bebe) to cuddle. Mine are all grown up and big and taking up the whole sofa-ish.

16. ev’ryone should be able to snuggle mit one of hims in their armpit.. it should be a law :)

17. Awwwe. Next up on peppeh’s exercise routine Next week start crunches and work on your tiny tock muscles.

18. Puppy toes! nomnomnomnomnom! :D

19. Puppy has reached maximum muscular extaynshuns. Great strayche technique.

20. pardon me, may i have a nibble?

21. Each paw has one black pad on the outside. How symmetrical!

22. Usually it’s kitten toebeans that make me squee, but… *squee!*

23. So many sleepy puppy molecules on the site this weekend! Beyond adorable!!!

24. …..

[looks again]

…..

[ded]

25. See a leetle puppeh, and put eet in your pockets!

26. Such delicate pawlettes. So lovely!

27. My money is on a Boston Terrier, not a Frenchie. Even still, it’s real cute…It kinda doesn’t look like a puppy but the size should make it a puppy…I’m wondering how old this little Boston Bean is, for real.
    Both my Bostons stretch a lot…they tell me it’s from the abuse they endure by not being allowed to nap 24/7…or because they have to share a sunspot or two.
    Poor things.
    I could have this babeh as a Christmas ornament on my tree. Here, little babeh, climb into my stocking…

28. HoneyBunny says:

Look at that enormous bat ear! I bet that tastes delish!!!

29. Floofy tufts between the toe beans!! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

First the yawning pup, now Stretchie McStretcherson. I hope my disability policy covers this stuff. *thud*

30. Toe beans!

Must scoop up and cuddle. Then BEEP!

31. nicefrenchgurl says:

this is so unfair. i guess another loving guy is attached to that hand. where do you gals find them? I have the all grown up pup, but cant find the other half. can’t you spare share and ship one over to france? ;)

ps: thanks in advance :-)

32. OH. MY. DOG.

Like Victoreia, I’m ded. Kilt by teh Cute.

33. Puppeh flex.

34. Illini Jen says:

Boston or Frenchie? I think Frenchie. The ears are Frenchie.

35. Trabb's Boy says:

O M F G Want Want Want!!!!

My nose and lips and teeth and tongue are all feeling so cold and lonely without those giant toe beans to schmoozle and nom on. Aw, man.

36. temperance says:

i’m definitely putting ‘puppy’ on my list to santa this year…

37. Oh I want one!!!! I miss having a little dogie so much but my seven cats wont let me have one. :-(

38. I squee’d myself at the second pic, too flippin’ cute!!!!!!! :-D

39. sweetchuckles says:

Its a boston, I’ll bet my life on it. I own two. Frenchies, as far as I’ve seen, never have the white strip between their eyes. They are either white faced with black spots or black faced with white spots. That strip is the tell.

Either way, I love that dog

40. OMG, I want to nom on those little toes.

41. Gosh this thing is tiny… Can you use it as a hamster guardian?

42. Carolinaliz says:

WANT TO SNORGLE THE PUPPEH!

(Seriously, the urge to get a dog is getting stronger by the day.)

43. soooo stretched out

44. @ sweetchuckles, I think it’s a Frenchie. It looks just like my boy’s face, without the coloring. Boston ears are more pointy, and Frenchie ears are round like the ones in the pic.

There are plenty of Frenchies that have Boston coloring (black head with white stripe in middle). Which is why the pied Frenchies are sometimes confused for Bostons. There’s three with “Boston” coloring on this page alone: http://www.maximefrenchbulldogs.com/avaiable_french%20bulldogs%20Houston%20tx.htm

This pup has that wide Frenchie head. Both breeds are cuter that cute.

45. Is there ANYthing cuter than paws? No. No, there’s not.

46. I can hear his little snores right now… SO CUTE!

47. ButtaRumCake says:

*falls on floor*

48. SweetChuckles: I own two Bostons as well. You theory for identification is almost 95% true. I have seen Frenchies with Boston markings, IE white blaze between the eyes. It is a easy misidentification to make and I get it all the time with both of my BT’s.
    My female Boston Terrier is often mistaken for a French Bulldog and I suspect that is because of two things:
    A)She’s short and squat and French Bulldogs tend to have that body type more so than Bostons. Her body type is very “old school”.
    B)French Bulldogs were bred into Boston Terriers in the 20′s and 30′s to calm their rather terrier-like temperaments. Some would argue that it worked, others would disagree. My female is placid and lovely. In her case, it worked. In the case of her half-brother, not so much.
    I maintain that this cute sweet stretching babeh is a Boston Terrier. :)

49. Jelly bean paw pads! Darling wee little puppy. Love him.

50. Behbeh Boston! I just want to nibble those little corn chip toes ><

51. He’s my little baby!!! He’s a Boston and he is 16 weeks. Mua!!!! Gordon I love you!!!

52. DEAR GOD IN HEAVEN, WHY, OH WHY, DOES THIS LITTLE ONE HAVE TO BE SO FAR AWAY FROM MY KISSES AND CUDDLES ????????????

53. Reduced to a helpless gibber puddle, here. Thanks, CO!

54. Faint….. What a cute little Boston bebeh!

55. D’awwwwwwwwwww, the widdle pawses. Little pink pads are teh Qte.

56. Cute just gets cuter.

57. peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenkkkkkkkkkk ttttoooooooooeeeeeessssssss!!!!

/dies from teh qte/

58. rofl, like my Dad always says, “cuss my achin’ bones!”

59. D’awwww! Totally cute from the first photo, and SUPER DUPER cute from the second when you see how tiny he is!!