Shameful Caturday pass-out

Did you hear?! First she did the walk of shame, then she passed out in a slipper!!! OMG!

P4080205

Jessica P. don’t let any of the blogs know!

Comments

1. from where???

[Wups! Meg's touched up the text, now. - Ed.]

2. This is my favorite thing that has ever been on this site ever.

3. OMG, doing the walk of shame PANTSLESS! The shame, the shame *shakes head.*

4. Ooh look at the little tailsicle! ;)

5. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

Yaaaaaawn… Looks like it’s going to be a beautiful morning. Time to hop out of bed, put my slippers on and — EEEEEEOOOOOWWWWWW!

6. Queen of Dork says:

Back leg splayage…teeniest of tail nubanage.

*thud*

7. This is beyond Overload, it’s like Rehab! That is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen–seriously! The tail! The legs! The hiding the head! The bare ‘tocks! I need air immediately!!

8. I didn’t know hedgies had such tiny tailios. Its teeny-tiny-adorable.
    Poor hedgie, we’ve all had those mornings-after-the-night-b4. The good news is, you are very cute about it.

9. Queen of Dork says:

Okay…I’ll go in the slipper and count to 100…you guys go AND HIDE!
    (one…two…three…four…five…six…)

10. *creeps behind drapes so QofD won’t find me*
    oh wait, one more peek at those cute little toesies!

11. Queen of Dork says:

51…52…53…54…55…56…

12. So cute! She looks like she’s made a pretty good seal between herself and the slipper…hope she’s got air in there!

13. i_wuvs_puttins says:

Yoink!

14. OMG! That’s a hedgehog trap! She’ll never get out. Halp!

15. Warning: nuffer comment:

I’m really sick of “walk of shame” being bandied about as if its just something everyone does.

16. Hedgie Tocks!!

@Sally, I don’t understand. How does somebody making a “walk of shame” joke on this blog mean it’s being bandied about “as if it’s just something everybody does”? And what’s the difference whether “everybody” does it or not?

17. Sally, they’re making fun of Paris Hilton.

18. MamaDawn in Tulsa says:

There is absolutely nothing as bad as stepping on a shedded hedgie quill at 2 in the morning! Yeoww! I can’t imagine a whole house slipper full. When our Alex would make a break for it, we’d find her in the weirdest places… but never in a shoe!

19. They say I’ve got a bit of a drinking problem. I say, no, I don’t. I drink. I end up head first in a slipper with my ‘tocks showing. No problem-o!

20. Hedge-Hocks!!!

21. Queen of Dork says:

Theresa: hmmmmmmm. lalalalalalala. *cough* cough* La la la LAA la la laaaawww. *warming up throat*

*conductor steps to the podium in dress clothes and extremely shiny shoes*
    *tap. tap. tap.* (ahem) (lights dim) (audience hushes but for the sound of program pages gently turning)

ahem…

Brocoliiiiiiiiiiiii
    Brocolaaaaaaaaaaa
    Brocoliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Brocolahahahahahahahahahahaha….

22. Queen of Dork says:

(this is Theresa’s song, not mine.)

23. OMG CUTENESS!!! says:

It’s not often you see a depressed hedgehog!!!

24. i feel sorry for the owner who sleepy will put on the sleeper lol

25. Hedgehogs have the best/most scandalous ‘tocks ever…don’t you just want to pinch them? (gently of course…)

26. this is adorable, but it’s also reminding me of that one episode of One Foot In the Grave, where Victor Meldrew loses his slipper outside, and puts it back on, only to realise when in the bedroom that he’s just stuffed his foot inside a dead hedgehog….

27. LOL

28. lol cute

29. My God. I never comment on anything here, even though I come every day. Every day I’m at least amused, but today, I think I sprained something laughing so hard at this little gal. The hovertext just takes the cake, too. Thanks for that!

30. Popeye, my late hedgehog used to get into my sandals. Sometimes an escaped hedgehog will curl up in my shoe closet. Twice, I found Calgary under the water boiler. Hedgies will find the darnest places to hide and sleep. As long it’s dark, warm and snug, a hedgie will take refugee. So far, my current hedgie hasn’t pulled off any escape acts but he will one day. Hedgies have the littlest excuse of a tail and I would see one that has a curl in it. Best little creatures on earth – may hedgehogs rule the world!

31. pugletsrule says:

I would absolutely love to see that in my slipper!

Sally – What?

32. Looks like the hedgie’s tocks are in need of a spanking.

33. I think I’ll just follow her advice and find a slipper to spend the rest of my morning in.
    Oh the morning afters…

34. @QoD, let me give you directions to my nephew’s house. :mrgreen:

35. I believe that this may just be a public service message about 1) ‘tocktober, and 2) the powerful message of watching where one steps. Hedgie tocks are just so vulnerable, unlike the rest of the hedgie. A warning to us all- pinch the tocks (as was pointed out before,) gently and be aware that there might just be a hedgie in an other wise innocuous slipper. It does look like a very nice place to burrow, if one isn’t worried about the exposed parts!

36. O
    M
    G

ADORABLES!!!

37. The tiny feets, the splayed haunches, the petite tailio!!! I’m ded!!! *thud*

38. KittyMarthaPoo says:

Hedgehog say, “OOO-wee! I LUFF the smell of feets! Aaaahhhh….Breathe it in…” :)

39. OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

40. I wonder if it has occurred to anyone else that poor little hedgie may have passed out from the, um, foot odor collected in the slipper. I refer you to the classic song, sung to the tune of “My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean”:

“Last night as I lay on my pillow,
    Last night as I lay in my bed,
    I stuck my feet out of the window,
    This morning my neighbors were dead.
    Bring back, oh bring back,
    Oh bring back my neighbors to me, to me,
    Bring back, oh bring back,
    Oh bring back my neighbors to me!” :mrgreen:

41. niarchos? nyerhe.

nyerhe? niarchos.

42. Queen of Dork says:

Hahahahaha Theresa!

I wish I could sing the whole song about the burgrlar man but it’s too long. Oh what the hell.

I’lllll sing you a song about a burglar man
    who went to rob a house
    Thinking everything would be alright
    He entered as quiet as a mouse.

Oh, thinking of the loot he’d get
    under the bed he lay
    later that night he’d have a fright
    That would make his hair turn grey…

Abouuut 9:00 an old maid came in,
    “I’m so tired” she said
    Thinking everything would be alright
    She forgot to look under the bed.

Sheeeee pulled out her teeth
    her big glass eye,
    the hair fell off her head,
    That burgalar man had 19 fits as he crawled out from under the bed.

Sheeeeeee pulled out the pistol from the drawer
    and to that burglar man said:
    “Young man if you don’t marry me, I’ll blow off the top of your head.”

Heeeeee looked at the teeth, the big glass eye,
    he had nowhere to scoot.
    Soooo he turned to the old maid standing there and said,
    “Woman, for the Lord’s sake SHOOT.

Thaaattt Burglar man is dead I’m sure but I don’t know where he’s gone.
    Up above or down below,
    I’m nooowww through singing my soooonnnngggg!!!

43. PS I would expect it if it were Niarchos. Has anyone else ever noticed that the personal hygiene of all that TrustfundTrash is not particularly good? :P

44. Queen of Dork says:

PS: Please excuse my many misspellings of the word burglar. (I’m still not sure if that’s how it’s spelled). hehe

45. What is Niarchos, please? Sorry, just culturally incompetent tonight, I guess.

46. Cambridge_Rat_Mom says:

Oh, the little pink ‘tocks.

47. Yea about that... says:

I JUST LOVE THE SMELL OF NEW SHOES!
    *sniffs*
    Ahhhhhhhh! *sniffs* Ahhhhhhhhhhh!
    *passes out*
    …….
    *wakes up*
    Where am I? Why is it so dark..my bum…feels cold, smells like…
    NEW SHOES!!! *sniffs* Ahhhhhhh *sniffs* Ahhhhhh!

48. I LOVE me some hedgie tocks!

49. Hm, nice contrasts of light and dark and furry and prickly…!

50. Heel spurrzzzzzzzzzzzz!

51. Hedgums just can’t resist enclosed spaces… This one looks pretty cozy!