Have You Lost Your Marbles?

Were they a sparkly, shiny, impossibly perfect shade of green?  If so, “Soupie” is using them for eyes, and you can’t have them back, so neener.  But what you can have (and you may want to take a step back, lest the cuteness knock you clean out of your cubicle) is the jaw-dropping, heart-stopping power of the…

Soupie on her back2 full

CUTE OVERLOAD ULTRA-EXTREME EYE, NOSE, AND TINY TOOF-HANCE!

Soupie on her back2 coxcu

Photo by Ryan F., submitted by Janna V.

Comments

1. The single fang wins it.

2. What!!!! The li’l orange spot on the nose??!!!! HALP!

3. PS Is Soupie named for the late, lamented Soupy Sales? Pachalafaka!

4. Ack! Such a brown noser!

Can… not… resist… *scritch* *scritch*

5. ˙ʎʇnɐǝq pǝʎǝ-uǝǝɹƃ-ʎɟooʃɟ ǝʃʇʇıʃ ǝʇnɔ ‘ıɥ

6. Naa naa na voo-voo, neener neener neener, I never thought I wold see “neener” in print. Nice going, NOMTOM.

My, wat beautiful eyes you have kitty-are they all the better to see me with?

7. what, (sheesh)

8. I did not have my nose in the curry powder again! Why would you even suggest such a thing?!

9. Has Miss Perfectface there been snorting Cheetoh’s while no one was watching?

10. TOOF! Pink mouth!

11. Oh. My. GAWD!!!!11!!!!111111!!!
    The eyes!
    The nose!
    The orj spot on the nose!
    The floof!
    OMG THE FLOOF!
    *struggles to see past the above mentioned killer combo*
    OMG The peenk leeps and teensy toof poking out!!!!
    *falls over in a swoon*

12. Obviously she wears colored contacts.

13. DogEared- I think your internets are broken…. :-/

14. Single toof and orange spottie on the nose!! I LOF heem so moische!

15. paranoiagirl says:

Best green eyed monster EVAR.

16. kittensnotkids says:

orange nose from eating carrots, of course, i’m sure.

and how very uncanny your glass-marbles-for-eyes are.

17. I sawwy. I didn’t know, honest. :(

18. This is a pretty major development in the cuteness universe. Built-in nose smudge, tiny slits in gorgeous green eyes, and a single razor-sharp fang. Egads!

19. You put the limes in the kitty face and shake it all up!

20. Ok, NTM, move aside, I for one have NO interest in proposing marriage to you.
    Can a Caucasian female biped marry a Kittie ov Floof w/ greeeeeeeeeeneyes?????

If so, consider me *HITCHED* !!! Ball ‘n chain, come get me !!!

(sorry, NTM, no insult to yer brrillliance….it’s just ….THOSE EYES !!!! and the Floofiness!!! I would imagine, you, yourself might not be quite as FLOOFY???)

21. (And, DogEared, please color me IMPRESSED! with yer internet/typing savvy!)

22. OMG, first bright orange eyes, now these beauties! Love the fluff – luv the kitty!

23. Is that poopage on the kitty’s noze?

24. Hey, what is this the Eyes of March already? Yay! We skipped Winter! :-D

25. must snorgle the floof, i must!

26. first the orange skittles, now the green skittles….omg, i would love to see an elizabeth taylor kitty – with VIOLET skittles eyes.

27. ZOMG. Those eyes must be shopped, they’re so unreal and beyootiful!

28. I can see a little toof.

29. Snagglepuss. Too cute!

30. Actually, at first glance this kitty made me jump a little because just last night I finished reading a scary novel in which the creepy main characters had these intense green eyes, and I was like “AAAHHH!!!!! Green eyes!” for just a few seconds before I shifted into “Ooooh, floofy kitteh……….”

31. I haven’t lost any marbles, but a couple 400-ct cabochon emeralds have gone missing…

32. ˙ʇı˙˙˙sǝop˙˙˙pǝɹɐǝƃop˙˙˙ʍoɥ˙˙˙ʇno˙˙˙ǝɹnƃıɟ˙˙˙ʇsnɯ ˙ʇı puɐʇs ʇ,uɐɔ ı

33. Supreme toofage!! Purrfect for chompingks on you!

34. I… I don’t even know where to begin…. teh toof… those eyes… the nossicle spot… I… I just…

*collapse*

35. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

OMG, that closeup of the eyes! the toof!
    It has keeeeelled me. I need a portable defibrillator in my office if you are going to keep posting pics like that….. :D

36. ButtaRumCake says:

*ded*

37. @Katiedid, resriechan: The trick is to turn your monitor 180 degrees before you type. Linda figgered it out.

If you want to type ndsıpə poʍu ɐup qɐɔʞʍɐɹps, you need a mirror too.

38. I don’t see the upside down writing for some reason. Most of it is just blocks :( *sad*

39. @doggabone: You have a dyslexic blonde in your midst. My eyes should be totally crossed, however I read that perfectly.

BEEP!!! What a beautiful baby!

Thanks for the warning about being blown out of our cubicles. The back wall of my cube is cinder block….

@Metz – I’m with you! Skipping winter to go to my favorite holiday!

40. I can’t handle this post! omg. Baby fangage!

[OK, speed-reader's dyslexia moment... I skimmed past this twice, and it registered first as "Baby fromage", then "Baby fungus" before I actually saw the words as written. - Ed.]

41. doggabone, you changed your avatar! Nice wrinkly pup, but I miss the little Mr. Rancid McKittersons.

42. What a little huzzy cat!

43. So after staring at the nose going “is that a piece of kibble…are they tormenting her like I used to torment my dog with a biscuit on his nose…wow…incredible balance!” I was then caught by the lead atty turning my head 180 to the left, then the right, to see the upside down text. “Sigh” says Lead atty “It’s a good thing it’s Friday Suzanne”

44. Fangs for the memories! ;-)

45. Orange eyes, green eyes, orange eyes, green eyes.

46. DewiCasgwent says:

If those are my marbles I should keep the kitty until I get them back.

Grabs kitty and runs back home

[I find your logic to be unassailable. Now GIMME THAT KITTY - Ed.]

47. looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooveeeee it!!!!!

48. NOMTOM or Teho what happened to the rollover on the first picture … is it supposed to be like that? I thought it was regular text before.

[Mike here. I changed it to upside-down text as an experiment. Most computers should display the characters correctly, but I gather there are a few that will not. -- Mike]

49. is it just me, or does anyone else see a FireFox (as in FireFox browser) on puddy’s nose?

50. Oh the eyes are just beautiful. What a great photo to cherish.

51. @ NOMTOM Thanks I thought I was loosing my marbles…. HEheheh

52. It’s not a FireFox, it’s a burning meerkat. (runs away)

53. Here, y’all: FlipText.org

54. RE: Hovertext….. all I see is some squares and stuff… sniff.. sniff…

55. Those eyes, I seen those eyes before! It’s the V-isitor kitteh!

Run away!

56. Theo loves us! Thank you Theo!

Thank you for the wonderful picture, extreme closeup and captions, NOMTOM.

57. ButtaRumCake says:

*ded sommore*

58. I must say it…. ahem….. *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*. You may now continue with your regularly scheduled COing… btw, I would KILL to have eyes like that. Well, not literally, but my green eyes have NUTTIN on Soupies!

59. *Soupie’s… FAIL arrrgh

60. ¡unɟ sı sıɥʇ …ǝɥǝɥǝɥ ¡ıɐɥ ‘ɥo

61. is someone going to lick that kitty nose to know what he was eating that he got his nose orange
    or maybe he got too much sun on the nose lol
    the eyes he can rule the world with those eyes

62. One Eyed Daruma says:

Ack! Knocked over by his own cute!

63. In nature bright color = danger. And no wonder, this kitteh’s overwhelming cuteness should be rightly recognized as the most dangerous hemotoxin known to man. Just starring at it will dissolve your innards into liquid.

[I have long suspected as much - Ed.]

64. @skippymom: Wrinkly pup fits the moniker better! And honestly, most days these days, I am more *whufff* than *reowr!*.

Also, I think that that cat may qualify for a Cute Overload Overload. Eyes, nose, floof, flopsied, toof … ya had me at floof.

65. boredatwork says:

¡buısǝʎǝɹǝɯsǝɯ ǝɹɐ sǝʎǝ ǝsoɥʇ ¡ɥǝʇʇıʞ ɥǝʇ oʇ ʞ1ɐʇ uɐɔ ǝʍ ʍou ¡oǝɥʇ ʞuı1 ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ sʞuɐɥʇ

66. There once was a cat named Soup-ie
    Whose eyes were greener than the leaves on a tree.
    His upside down fang,
    Oh! To my heart it so sang!
    And made all humans on CO go SQUEE!

ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝǝǝǝǝǝǝǝǝǝǝǝǝǝnbs

67. Wow. Just…WOW. Who woulda thought a nose and eye combo would make me go “Oh, my gosh! Look at that! How gorgeous is that! You guys, look at this cat!” out loud in my office? And make my co-workers wonder what’s wrong with me?

Well, they’ve wondered about that a lot since I discovered this site. I’m just saying.

68. The toof!!!
    On a related note, ¡dǝǝq uʍop-ǝpısdn

69. BeckyMonster says:

If a tree falls in the forest, but everyone has already died from Teh Qte, does it still make a sound?

70. ¡pıp ı ʇɐɥʍ ʞoo1 ʎǝɥ

71. AWWWW!!! Very cute!!! Definitely a cuteness overload!!

72. @ resriechan : i would color you a light purple-y with maybe a few polka-dots scattered in for effect…?

i was using that flip text program from a few weeks past. i guess some computers don’t recognize it cause now that i’m back at work (drag) i can’t see my own post !!
    but the kitteh is still stunning!

73. speaking of back to work, one of my co-workers commented: You are so busy i bet you don’t even have time to check cuteoverload.com today……oh how i proved him wrong…!

74. Cholmondeley says:

Suzanne isn’t the only one who got caught with her head upside down… yay for tolerant co-workers. And yay for NOMTOM.

75. you had me at toof.

76. resriechan says:

@ DogEared: my, how keerect yew are !! There’s a webpage called Humanclock which is way cool; a new photo from all around the globe every 60 seconds to see the time; some come from Brazil, the one I just saw came from Taiwan, etc. It allows you to use a certain color as background & offers approx 30 color choices. The one I choose is a light (grey tones) lavendar (NOT bright plum poiple) . And I LOVE polka dots (ok, vocab tangent, here — why are they called “POLKA” dots — perhaps the gals doing Polka, esp. enjoy dotty fabric skirts???)

You, sir, might be Psychic

Or somethin’….

77. O-O Holy Green Eyes Monster of Cuteness, Batman!

Oh, and BTW… MY NEW BABIES ARE HERE!!!!!

I’ve named them Nuada and Nuala for the elf twins from Hellboy 2.

78. resriechan says:

@ Birdcage….Caution, dear!! Do you ever listen to Car Talk (Click & Clack) on NPR on the radio on Saturdays or Sundays?

They occasionally refer to the Horror Stories, circled around
    the phrase “Hey, guys, watch THIS !!” & the disastrous results …….

79. *p.s. resriechan – i AM party psycho, but i am all female.
    *p.s. love polka dots too.

80. *part (oops) but i’m up for a party too.

81. The eyes are indeed wonderful, the nose precious, and the little fang sublime, but does no one else notice the irresistible pull of the ehn!-stended arms and wee paws? C’mon!!

82. I’ve definitely lost my marbles after seeing these pictures! Gorgeousness, sheer gorgeousness.

83. Mary (the first) says:

Dash, I’m with ya, the eyes, nose (is that a frito? or what?) floofiness and fang are all adorable but oh how I want to stick one of those pawsies into my mouf! His arms and all fur looks to be just about as plush as it comes. Even beyond floofy!!
    (and p,.s. I can’t see the upside down either, just box looking things. :()

84. resriechan says:

@ DogEared:

gender note, noted. And I enjoy the enthusiastic dialogue here on CO w/ peeps like you !!

Yay, Polka Dots !!!!

85. @Mary the first… do you REALLY want to stick a paw in your mouth? Make sure you at least sanitize it first! You KNOW where it’s been… but yet, it’s hard to believe that this pretty kitty is mortal, and even uses the Litterbox. lol

86. RoseyPosey Your babies are so beautiful! Happy New Mommy Day!

87. wow beautiful baby!

88. That pitten looks like a carrot.

89. @Resrie, I should have known that you too would be an initiate of “Hey Guys Watch This!”
    Signed, Customer Care Representative, Heywood Jabuzzoff. :mrgreen:

90. Queen of Dork says:

Oooooooo! Pretty colors!

91. mesmerizing!

92. The little snaggly tooth! ZOMG, the snaggly tooth.

93. ButtaRumCake says:

*ded again*

94. Queen of Dork says:

¡¡bbuuuʎʎʎʎʎ1ɟ ɯ,ı ¡ʇı pıp ı ‘ʇı pıp ı ¡ǝǝɥʍ

95. This kitteh looks like my late beloved Tyler (except for the ornj on the nose) so much it almost made me a tiny bit sad after I finished squeeing. Purty!

96. resriechan says:

@ Theresa: I’ll take almost any excuse to listen to or view Silly Stuff
    (except not fond of what are referred to, as “Practical Jokes” or demeaning topix…:)

@ QoD: yippee for your upsidedownness !!You, my dear, are a Brave Person!

(Ely just came by to tell me my receiver IS back on again already so the worst/ wurst? is already over w/ Internet Drama …)

97. resriechan says:

Also — please — Nurse Steph — would you please apply smelling salts, under ButtaRumCake’s nose? By my count, BRC has now died three different times today, without medical attention….. Are your Nurse’s Shoes adequately squeaky to perform this task tonight?

98. Peanut's Mama says:

FLOOF AND TOOF!!!! Is that like surf and turf?!?!?!? Cuz I’ll DEFINITELY NOM ON SUMMA DAT!

99. Queen of Dork says:

Hi

It’s Nurse Stef. (squeak, squeak…SQUEAK!). ButtaRumCake? ButtaRumCake! *adminstering smelling salts. Wiping BRC’s forehead with cool cloth*

100. resriechan says:

(“Did I see him? her? open his/ her? eyes there, for a second??”)

101. AWW :D Your two kitties, Nuada and Nuala, are so cute, RoseyPosey :D I wish you many long and loving years with them both :D

102. Yeah :D I have LOST my Marbles :D looking at the beautiful green eyes of that kitty :D I would just LOVE to pick up Soupie and RUN off with her :twisted: and I know it is a thing with me and kitties :twisted:

103. kibblenibble says:

Mary the first and Dash, I agree, all of the other qualities this kitteh has are grand, but gimme those plush front legs, for Pete’s sake!!!11!! This floofy kitteh is gorgeous!

104. Orange nose beep! BEEPBEEPBEEP!!!

(oh, and NOSE BEEP!)

105. Help me out people ! Am I looking at a cat or a new type of tropical fish ????

106. kibblenibble says:

BTW, has anybody else lost part of their CO homepage? I can only see Come Out With Your Wings Up and Worst Caturday Evar. On the other side of the CO logo, there used to be two more posts, now it’s just blank. :-(

107. janet2buns says:

Yes kibblenibble, same here. Wuz wondering….

108. graceofbass says:

Jeepers creepers, where’d you get those peepers? First the orange eyes, now the green.

109. Toofus! Greenieness! Pinkieness! Ornjness! *ded too*

110. kiki willow says:

Aw. My cat gives me that look all the time. And I’m extra sad right now because I have the h1n1, and I’m trying to limit contacts with the kitties as much as possible. So that “look at how cute I am, don’t you want to rub my belleh” look is getting worked overtime in my household.

111. I love green eyes. So pretty.

112. RoseyPosey, not only are your new babies just gorgeous, they’ve got that satisfied “Yup, we’ve landed in a good place” vibe going on. Congratulations!

113. ButtaRumCake says:

*plink*plink* *looks around squinty*

*clutches pearls*back of hand to forehead*

Wha–? Wha–happened? I…I…I remember reading something about marbles… then scrolling down…and then……and…………………then

*dedagain*

114. ButtaRumCake says:

*peeks head up*

*whispers to Nurse Stef* tell Resrie I is a her :mrgreen:

*back to dedagain*

115. i think i just sprained my neck….. :(

116. The blank space at the top of the page is advertisements. :(

117. Not that I object to CO using ads. It’s just that these are particularly obnoxious. And huge. And blinky.

118. Creeps in and Says…. Lion Witch and Wardrobe Reference OR Magicians Nephew???
    Drats which book was the one where the uncle lost his marbles.

119. @kittyadventures: “Magician’s Nephew”….Uncle Andrew was…special, wasn’t he? (Or “Brandy”, as the animals called him :D )

120. kiki willow- I hope you are feeling better today-chicken soup! Or, if you are a vegan, soup! From a real live Jewish mother, your friend, K.

ButtaRumCake- hey, is that Viggo Mortensen over there? (That’ll do it!) He just makes me glad to be alive!

121. What a beautiful kitty! I’m a sucker for a cute nose freckle.

122. is there a bit of pureed carrots on that tiny peenk nose?

123. resriechan says:

@ ButtaRumCake: I’m glad to know the gender specificiosity. But we wanted to bring you back to life. Don’t be daid, pleeeeez!!

124. resriechan says:

@ Kikiwillow:

all our hopes for the Grunge to get outta you quickly & your recovery to be swift !!!!

125. I absolutely adore those eyes.

126. Queen of Dork says:

ButtaRumCake: The “clutching the pearls” is a good sign…you’ll be fine. *Resrie: BRC said she’s is a card holding member of the fallopias uterineous club*

127. resriechan says:

@ QoD;;

Yes, I gotta admit that “clutching the pearls” caught my own eye as well !!!

(Man — this Hospital Support Services business is hard work, huh? ;) )

128. Queen of Dork says:

kiki willow: Hang in there! Get well soon! I hope your body will very soon fight off the yuck crud!!!!!! :)

129. Victoreia HE was… I love all those books. A friend introduced them to me in my teens when I was going through my own transformation they were very healing for me.

130. dewicasgwent says:

Passes kitty back to ed

131. @dewicasgwent: I admire your fortitude in actually managing to give the gorgeous kitty back……..

132. dewicasgwent says:

@Victoreia
    As CO proves the QTE is at it’s most powerful when shared

133. kiki willow says:

Aw – thanks everyone for your kind wishes. My kitties are in for a massive snorglefest when I’m better.

134. Queen of Dork says:

kiki willow: :)

Hugs and soft, warm blankets to you.
    Strength and loving healing too,
    Hope you feel better, so much soon,
    Many hearts happiness,
    All yourself through!

135. ButtaRumCake says:

I is back….and feeling better – it was the kitteh eyez dat did me in *tries not to look
    again*

@Katrina – thank you for the helping of Viggo, he was most delish. Getting one’s serving of hot-man-via-estrogen certainly works.

@ QoD & Resrie – thank you for bringing a fellow fallopias uterineous club member back to life! LOL

136. Queen of Dork says:

ButtaRumCake: You’re welcome! ;)

137. AWW :) I hope you will be feeling better, kiki willow :) Then you can give your kitties one MAJOR SNORGLE-FEST on their tummies :twisted:

138. egg u beatuful says:

This cat has the most amazing green eyes… And the paws! My goodness, the paws!! The paws are so small and sharp they can open my door!!!!!!!

139. I … magosh….

I think I just had a seizure!!!

140. With eyes like that, this kitty might be a descendant of the O’Hara household’s farm cat…
    Okay, you’d have to have read Gone With the Wind for that…
    Pea green eyes.

141. Look, I’m sure this is old news to the rest of you COers, but do you know about the kitty in Vermont named Goma? He’s a Himalayan who owns a woman named Sachie. His name means “little sesame seed” in Japanese. They did a segment about him on Animal Planet’s “Cats 101″ last weekend. Her site got a lot of traffic because of that show.

BUT…if you haven’t yet experienced the greatness that is Goma, hie thee to http://www.mycatgoma@blogspot.com. Also check out “Friends of Goma” group on Facebook, where she has put up myriad cute-overdose-inducing photos of him, many with Photoshoppish doodles. The cartoons she’s drawn of him are particularly achingly cute.

I’m sorry, I can’t remember if Goma’s shown up on CO before…

142. Wow. Wow. Wow. Are these beauties for real or have have been photoshopped ?

143. ButtaRumCake- yes, Viggo is better than hormone shot anyday. Norwegian American, dontchaknow! I alternate him and Hugh Jackman. Any job is easy when you have the right tools. I’m happy to help.

Might I suggest reading all of the comments that come before for answers to questions? Yes, it takes time, but the humor makes it worth it!

144. dewicasgwent says:

Katrinia ButtaRumCake

Have you thought about Alexander Skarsgård?

145. OH MY! What absolutely beautiful green eyes. What a gorgeous creature!

146. Those green eyes are amazingly beautiful! Definately Cute overload!