Spring Cleaning

Stefanie had been looking for it for months, so she was thrilled when she finally found her ring under the bed. Of course, her discovery made her realize that she should really clean more often.

I's can't see but me thinks you be holding a turnip?

Nice dust bunny, Stefanie H.

Comments

1. Der Ring des Nibbleonbun

2. Yikes. I thought that bun was a kitty.

3. its FLUFFY!
    i want to use him to put on my powder in the morning.

4. “Der Ring des Nibbleonbun?” !snerk!

Good one!

BTW, where are the eyes? (checks under fur)

5. Aaaarrrgh! Too… much…. puffy-bunniness….. *nose bleed*

6. What is that?

It could be solely made of hair/fur-does it have internal organs?

7. Queen of Dork says:

Oh good grief. I just totally aaawwwwwwed out loud! This is too much. If I faint how will I be Nurse Stef and help others out? Such as Andrew. *applying compress to nose bleed*

8. Queen of Dork says:

*looked again, dang it*

*thud*

9. I didn’t realize that fur balls were actually real, but this totally looks like a ball of fur with a tiny mouth. Cute!

10. I really appreciate the hypertext. My bunny seems to suffer from this lack of sight issue as well. Wag greens around her and she spends forever trying to find them. Such a cute specimen on display today, though.

11. Queen of Dork says:

Katrina: Not only does it appear to be void of internal organs, it seems not to have any eyes either. Lots of whiskers though. It sort of looks like a mixture of a kitten and a bunny. A kibun I guess.

12. Well, these ringwraiths don’t look so bad after all……I wouldn’t mind a dozen of these chasing after me.

13. resriechan says:

I”m rather enjoying the Down-turned Mouf of Harrumphness, meself !!!

Hey, QoD– what do the captions say this person/ biped in the picture is named, hmmmmmmmm????????

14. Aaawwwww, made me chuckle with delight!! I have many dust bunnies but none as cute as this. May I have this one to show the others how it’s done?

15. Queen of Dork says:

Resrie: Stefani!!!! (even though I spell mine different…still cool).

Nurse Stef, signing off.

16. Are we sure it’s a bun? I guess the disapproving mouf is the giveaway.

None of my dust bunnies have any personality. *sulk*

17. resriechan says:

@ Rachael: “BUT YOU DO !!!” ;)

(and they have a lot o’ fuzziness, to make up for it, don’t they???? ;) )

18. KIttehsMom says:

That’s EVERY excuse not to clean underneath the bed!!! How long do I have to wait for that dust bunny to materialize????? Me want one NOW!!

19. Elisha B, exactly what I was going to say. My dust bunnies are not nearly so cute. I leave them for a very long time to see if they will grow cuter but that doesn’t seem to work…

Are we totally sure this isn’t a fuzzy Pokemon creature?

20. Dust bunnie? Dust kittie??? It looks slightly like a kittie.

21. Von Zeppelin says:

Might be a tribble.

22. Kibun, haha! Cute.

23. Aha! I couldn’t see the eyes either until I stared at the photo a while. Juuust above the bandit mask! You see a liddle dot?

24. “I am King of the Dust Bunnies! That is not ring, that is my crown!”

25. alwayscataddict says:

I don’t know – with that bandit mask and all, I think that bunneh is staging a hold up for the ring….

26. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

One Ring to rule them all,
    One Ring to find them,
    One Ring to bring the awww
    and in the cuteness bind them.

27. Queen of Dork says:

Nah. Tribbles are rounder. I have a tribble and he’s much more spherical. I think it’s a kibun.

28. Queen of Dork says:

Maybe it’s a Hobbit’s foot.

29. omg *holds head in hands* i can’t bear the fuzzulence. i’m ded.

30. This raccoon/bunlet/persian could pass for a toy!

CUTE!!!!!!!!

31. omg, such qteness is deadly… makes me want to have a bunneh again…
    no, no! not w 11 kittehs and 2 guinea piggehs… it would keel me from exhaustion

32. Why don’t MY dust bunnies ever turn out this cute????

*pouts*

33. I don’t get it!! SOMEONE FIGURE OUT THE SECRET

34. Now that there is a good bunny!

35. Dawnkeyotie says:

*gasps* at the cuteness. seriously? is that even real? i am gathering the dustbunnies all over my house today to see if i can fashion one of those.

36. 260Oakley: Nur eines will ich noch: das Bunneh, das Bunneh!

37. Queen of Dork says:

Whatever it may be, it’s so adorably fluffy/disapproving/whiskery that I have the urge to run down to the local pet store and try to find one.

38. “It could be solely made of hair/fur-does it have internal organs?”

It’s fur all through. You reach into it with your hand, you come out on the other side.

39. Queen of Dork says:

If you really stare at the face, it looks really, really mad.

40. Believe me, I would dust under my bed right now if I thought such a dust bunny awaited me. Bunny is totally prosh while maintaining that disapproving look.

41. Queen of Dork says:

Maybe he’s so angry because someone stole his eyeballs?

42. PS The beginning of November is about when I get around to my “spring” cleaning, too. :mrgreen:

43. Queen of Dork says:

I have to go now and feed my tribble a salad.

44. First a one-eyed, thoroughly adorable kitteh, now a no-eyed, flufftastic bunneh… Where does the madness end?!

[With a no-brained Editor, naturally. ;) - Ed.]

45. tricksy little hobbitses! they stole it from us, they did!

46. Queen of Dork says:

Gollum stole kibun’s eyeballs! And put them with his Precious!

47. Ohhh NO it is an escapee form the “Island of Dr Moreau”

a bunkitayn!
    his fluffulance and disapproval are of epic proportions

48. If only my dust bunnies looked like that.

49. It’s something out of Totoro or Pokemon! The mask! The disapproving mouf! THE FLOOOOF!

:ded:

50. Queen of Dork says:

*sigh*

*Nurse Stef steps in again. Snowpea, come back to us*

Smelling salts administered to Snowpea*

51. Mary (the first) says:

I thought it was a kitten of some kind.. and am still confused. Probably because I have little knowledge of dust bunnies, because I leave them undisturbed for .. eons.. really. So I don’t remember what one looks like.

52. Yes! A masked kibun, new species. And using the ring as a reference, this one might be a pygmy variety. Killer cute!

53. Queen of Dork says:

Kristen: The elusive Masked Kibun has a tendency to be extremely angry and might bite. They have no venom though, so the bite will just itch and burn and turn red for a couple of days. However, if you have one, it’s a good idea to sleep with one eye open. And the lights on.

54. OMG! I want it, ship it to me. I have two gorgous bunnies but we got a supermodel inc. here. What a DOLLLLLLLLbaby.

55. PS I know how to trim bunny bangs (or use barette)

56. IZ NOT BUNNEH IZ ZORRO

57. T.U.M.- Zorro would be a perfect name, yes, yes, I quite agree!

58. ButtaRumCake says:

Damn – my dust bunnies are feral & rabid…anybody know how to tame one?

59. I *heart* the leetle disapproving mouf. Also, the bandit eyemakeup. Keeees!

60. Queen of Dork says:

ButtaRumCake: You have to give them some butter rum cake crumbs.

61. Space Cowgirl says:

Bandit bunny says “Stand and deliver, or the Devil he may take ya!”

62. Hey, it isn’t in every posting I get to go from Wagner to Adam and the Ants!

63. Queen of Dork says:

I’m really just kidding. I would NEVER serve alcohol to a tribble. Or a hobbit foot.

64. pugletsrule says:

I do believe it’s a disapproving cabbit – I have seen them before!

65. @ Theresa: I believe that the Technical Term for that, is “Musical Range” !!!

Brava, ma’am!!! Brava!!!

66. Holy crap, it’s a raccoon-bunny-cat! They’re very rare.

67. @Resrie, I start at Gregorian chant, and burn out around Run-DMC. :mrgreen:

68. Queen of Dork says:

Gravyboat and puglets rule: They’re also kind of dangerous. Especially this very disapproving, mad masked species.

69. Someone apparently forgot to tell the bunbun that when you wear a Zorro mask, you’re supposed to cut eyeholes in it. Otherwise it’s hard to admire your own displays of swordsmanship. (The idea of that cute little fluffball wielding a sword is cracking me up.)

70. Queen of Dork says:

Camille: And a cape. Don’t forget the cape.

71. All that I can think of is Pris from Blade Runner, in a much cuter form.

72. Best dust bunny evar! The down turn mouf is adorable.
    Love the name Zorro!
    Maybe soft but vvverrrwy moody.

I know….Tickle widdle mouth with carrot!

73. “No ma’am, I do NOT approve of that ring!”

74. He dis aprroves cause its not 18 karrots! BAHHHH lol

75. ButtaRumCake says:

bun – *groan*

76. *groan* @ bun…!

77. bun-gaaaaaaaaack-niiiiiiicely done.

78. Is not real, is slipper.

[is SO real dustbunneh! :P - Ed.]

79. That’s exactly what I was thinking gravyboat! I had to do a double-take!

Would that make it a crabbit? Seems appropriate with such a disapproving look!

80. If the dust under my bed turned into one of those I would NEVER clean.

81. LOL, NTMTOM!

82. SOOO CUTE…….what kind of bunny of bunny is that??!!!

83. AuntieMame says:

Ya know, if Peter Jackson had used this kind of floof on his hobbit feet, instead of the pubic hair, it wouldn’t have grossed me out as much…

[Um EWW. :P - Ed.]

84. kiki willow says:

I am the dustbunny bandit, and I disapprove of cleaning under furniture. Nyerh!

85. No, no, no. You all have it wrong. It’s a newly discovered, natural in the wild hybrid… a cross btwn a bunny and a tribble… a “bubble”. Despite the bandit-looking mask, they are actually quite tame — although they are prone to bouts of pouting. Quite often they are found hiding under beds doing impersonations of dust bunnies. Yes, in the wild!

86. Queen of Dork says:

sbp: Oh. A bubble. Thanks for clearing that up!

87. Queen of Dork says:

PS…I’m kind of glad it wasn’t a kibun or a crabbit because those things can be very, very dangerous and mad and mean. And not very smurfy.

88. anyone thinks it looks like simon’s cat?

89. Queen of Dork says:

*must burst into song again*

More than a woman,
    More than a woman to me!
    More than a woman,
    More than a woman to me!

(shood-do-wah. Shoo doo-doo-doo-waahhh!)

More than a woman,
    More than a woman to me!
    More than a woman!
    More than a woman to meeeee!

(shoo-doe wah-la-la-la-la-la-laaaaaaa-ahhhhhhhhhh)

90. Wait. Something’s missing. Where’s the C.O.X.C.U. of that cute little downturned mouth???

91. Theresa, thank you for the music vid flashback! That made my day!

92. Dust bun’s are adorable!
    Would he get mad if I pet his fur?

93. Can’t we get a bigger photo? My arms are tired from holding my laptop an inch from my face trying to decipher the details of that fuzzy “face”!

94. snuggly dust bunny = adorable

95. @ lauraj:

BWAH ha & ha & lol & etc.

(tee hee, too!)

96. Fluffular bunbun!!!

97. Paws and Claws says:

Those little bun lips look kissable

98. I hope you named him Bandit?

99. Aaaahhhhh! I don’t get how it works – but I love it.