I said PEPPERONI AND EXTRA CARROTS

They never listen—watch, it’s gonna arrive with broccoli on it.

Picture 858

Sorry about your Bunday, Annie T.

Advertisements

Comments

1. Resriechan says:

Cute Bunny; LOVE THE LANDLINE TELEPHONE!!!

(yep, I meant to all-caps that . I’m NOT a cellphone gal!!)

PS: If QoD is sharing, you’ll need to order one w/ liver, onions & cabbage on it. The Bun-Bun might enjoy the cabbage part!!!

2. I’ll bring him anything he wants….

3. Veggie Pizza to the rescue for this bun bun

I think a Guinevere’s Garden would be just perfect!

4. bunny feets!

5. Whoo, a Bell AT&T phone! If only it had a dial. 😥

6. …disapproval in 30 minutes when the wrong pizza arrives……

7. victoreia says:

“And that delivery boy better be on time! Last time he was an hour late!”

8. Queen of Dork says:

Resriechan: Yay! Liver and onions! Yum! And Theresa sang her lovely broccoli song on another thread. I’m happy! Life is good!

(by the way, the bun is cute).

9. hrhsqueak says:

I disapprove of pizza without carrots.

10. My friend’s bunny has been known to hop up and dial her phone. We think he likes the noise – either that or he likes the attention when she comes running with “Did I SAY the bunny could use the phone???”.

Last time he dialed her credit card company…

11. kibblenibble says:

Bunneh looks sooo soft. Love the feets. I’ll make you a pepperoni carrot pizza, sweetie!

12. Heather Sherman says:

Baaaabyyyy!

Ugh. Adorable. I want to nom on those little fuzzy bunny toes.

13. Bunny toes, Bunny toes, Bunny toes… in my fav color. (OK, so the color doesn’t matter, it’s the fluff!!)

14. Queen of Dork says:

Isn’t it cool how the phone is blue? The bunny is cute too, but the phone is pastel blue. Like an Easter egg. I wish it had a dial thing instead of the buttons.

15. @Wendy; when my much missed rabbit was little, he got up on the table during the night and managed to sit on the phone, first putting it on speakerphone and then hitting a speed-dial button. I woke up at 3 a.m. to the sound of a dialtone, followed by the sound of dialing. Clever little naughty bunny.

16. This so has to make the CO calendar!!!

17. @ Wendy and Edward: it’s either the noise, or the rubbery buttons. Rabbits are notorious for nibbling on them, and the remote, too. I also had a bun that used to like to get up on the furniture, except his favorite thing was my laptop. Or rather, lop-top: “Oh hai, I wuz just checkin’ mah emailz!”

18. Von Zeppelin says:

“Meg is not available. This is the Answering Rabbit. Please leave your message and several carrots at the tone…”

[Intriguing and economical staffing suggestion. Hmm. – Ed.]

19. This wabbit is the spittin’ image of Willow the Pillow. (who, btw, is in much sleeker shape these days, having had lots of outdoor time all summer, and even today)

20. i want to steal the bun and the phone!

21. PS It’s going to arrive with what on it? Huh huh huh?

22. The daintiest of paws!

23. “Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii,Margie”
    “Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Alice.”
    “What’s the story, morning glory? What’s the tale, nightingale? Have you heard about Hugo and Kim?”

24. Queen of Dork says:

Brocihahahahahahahhaahahhaa!

Brocihahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

25. how do I get a litle picture (avatar?) when I post?

26. I seriously love that “OMGWTF” look that the bun has. Though I should join the adoring legions who want to nom on its buntoes, I am personally a fan of the twitcher! Yessiree, I can’t get me enough of that twitching nose on buns!

27. gravyboat says:

Bunnies have the cutest little feets!

28. Once A Fish says:

Well, *my* bunny is also a naughty little bunny. His favorite food (um, hobby… no, *occupation*) is nibbling electrical cords. However, he finds normal electrical cords (for lamps and computers and things) far too heavy for his taste, and prefers thinner cords like telephone cords, modem cords, etc…. he is such a gourmand.

…which, after knocking out my computer for days because I had to call the phone company for a specialized cord which cost me a zillion dollars, has forced me to become very creative with barricading tasty (I mean, unsafe) sections of the room off. And I feed him on healthier, safer alternatives… like kale and collard greens.

…and besides, I don’t want to come home and find fried bunny under my couch (re: the cat who eats the Christmas lights in National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation). 😦

29. The eyes, the eyes! Not to mention the floofy feets!!! Give that bun whatever he/she wants, STAT!

30. So whatever happened to turquoise blue telephones?

31. She’ll never get her order right if she speaks into the earpiece. Poor bunny!

32. Taps like Thumper when it arrives correct!

33. How did that bunneh get my Grandma’s phone?

34. KIttehsMom says:

One wingydingy, two wingydingy, three wingydingy…

35. @Once A Fish

I feel your pain. My bunnies most favorite cord is the skinny part of a laptop cord. So tasty!

36. Argyle Donkeypants says:

You have reached the Bunny Helpline. We’re here to assist you.
    To report an excess of belleh snorgling by hoomans, press 1.
    To request a trimming of your toe floof, press 2.
    For information on how to rotate each of your ears independently, press 3.
    For details on lethally cute, manipulative nose-twitching strategies, press 4.
    To learn how to revive your hooman long enough to feed you crunchies, press 5.

37. Ooooh, I love the discolored feeties. My brown polish bunny (a.k.a. smaller than the bun in the picture) has white feeties but he’s a dark chocolate brown…CUTEST FEETIES EVER.

My agouti Netherland has white feeties/belly/chin/tail. =D My English Spot, however, has pee colored since her fur is white, which is not as cute.

38. @ Once A Fish & Argyle: my life was changed forever once i realized you can buy clear plastic cord covers to prevent rabbit nibblage. it’s like a long clear plastic tube sliced down the middle, and it’s orange scented or something which the buns don’t like.

I’m still paranoid about leaving anything tempting lower than 2 feet (within bunny reach), but now at least i know that my laptop cords, lamps, and other electrics are safe from peckish buns.

39. It amazes me that such small feets can hold up such round buns (mine has white feets, and is fond of remote controls)

40. Resriechan says:

(ennybunny else, notice that his/ her two back feetsies & toesies are all curled over, rather like a little Privacy Tail effect; sooooo refined…)

41. Queen of Dork says:

The pastel blue phone…the pastel blue phone…Awwwwwww (and the bunny, too)

42. “rabbit nibblage” = “ribblage?” “rabblage?”

43. Von Zepplin…LOL
    Argyle Donkeypants… LOL

The modem, phone, and head/earphone cords in our house fall prey to our “nippy” cockatiel, Kiwi. He is more or less permanently banned from the den.

His cagemate, Beau, on the other hand, prefers to nibble on earrings.
    It’s a tossup which has coust us more. 😉

44. Wend – Lilah (our cockatiel) loves to nibble on my earrings! It drives me insane!! She can be on my shoulder for a half hour, just talking and telling me stories, and then, the light must glint off my 3rd piercing stud and that’s all she wrote! She won’t get off of it and has to go back in the cage.

P.S. Adorabuhl bunneh!

45. Luuuuuuv da bunneeeeeehhh!

46. lol