Hon, where’d the crackers go—HEY!

thief

[chipmonnk voice] “Oh, were you gonna eat this?”

C.O.X.G.C.U.

Surely you can spare one, Julia G.?

Comments

1. Awww, take the cookies but can I hug u??:

2. I want to coddle this extremely cute thief.

3. Bookmonstercats says:

I was going to eat it, but not now. Swapsies for a stroke of your white belleh?

4. Who can say no to those cute little chubby cheeks!?! LOL!

[Whoa, you even tatted your screen name. 8O - Ed.]

5. Bookmonstercats says:

…. and a lesson in applying eye-liner….

6. I. cannot. stand it. Those eyes! That fuzzy pudge. That cracker half his size, tilted just so.

7. Imagine if humans ate crackers half our size… That’d be one big cracker!

8. The leetle fingers clutching the cracker!!!!
    *thud*

9. Reminds me of a skwerl on my back fence eating a slice of toast– looked like he was eating a huge sandweech. :D

10. kibblenibble says:

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
    NOMVEMBER!

11. *hands little Thief entire package of crackers*

Now just continue to stand there, with your poochy cheeks and little bitty fingers and we’ll both be happy!!

12. HEheh Sneaky little Bugger….. They are tricky and Wiley. and of course ohhh so adorable.

13. Queen of Dork says:

Chipmunks are so cool! Love, the little fingers! Grahm crackers …He needs some chocolate bars and marshmallows and a camp fire. (and me to share the s’mores)

Disclaimer: nuffers, I’m just kidding. I would never feed smores to a wild chipmunk. I would only let my kid eat them. and me.

14. O.K. so now I have images of skwerls trying to deal with wet sticky marshmallows
    ( maybe peeps would be cuter) running through my mind. Sort of like when I throw a large marshmallow out on the floor for the “kids ” ( young cats) to play with.
    Have you ever seen a cat stick one canine tooth in a marshmallow ? It’s sort of like watching a dog eat a blob of peanut butter. Just make sure you keep an eye on the cats the whole time they are playing with that marshmallow. SAFETY FIRST !!!!
    DO NOT use small marshmallows cause a cat can swallow one whole & heaven (& the vet) only knows what damage that can cause. Play SAFE with your kids !

(There ! That should keep all the nuffers happy ! Like ANYONE in this group would put their kids at risk on purpose ! harumph !!! )

15. Queen of Dork says:

Mud Bug: That’s funny! :)

16. I think he’s doing a strip tease…..

17. Mud Bug: yes, I can see it-very funny…one tooth snagged and trying to shake it loose, oh yes….

18. “I can’t spare a square!”

19. Betty Ford says:

COXGCCU!

Hee. Hee hee.

20. “What? Is something wrong? Why are you looking at me? The what? The cracker? What cracker? Oh, this? THIS cracker? Heh heh…” (Skwerlio grabs cracker and scampers off to hide)

21. “What cracker? I have no idea what you’re referring to.”

22. MissKitty says:

Well now that’s a guilty face if I ever saw one. heehee… So cute… I’d gladly share my crackers with him any day.

Good thing Mr Chippermonks has built in racing stripes to make with the zooming and cracker stealing.

23. C: Cute
    O: Overload
    X: Xtreme
    G: Guilty?
    C: Chipmonk?
    C: Close
    U: Up

[I think "G" might be for "greedy" - Ed.]

24. Here’s the thief caught in the act…right on my dad’s lap! The nerve!!!