The Nosevember lobby is coming on STRONG

The votes are neck and neck in the Nose-vember v. Nom-vember Poll. We haven’t seen chaos like this since the raging debate on “Muzzlepuff” versus “Muzzle-powsche”  in late ’07. The Muzzlepowsches won. Please cast your vote, because every stoat counts.

Do not be swayed by the aggressive, nosey members of the Nosevember lobby:

Zebra nosticleGiraaaaffe nosticleDSC_0150

This message was paid for by Giraffe, Zebra and Pushy Icelandic Horse Schnozzles For Nosevember, Erin M. and Susan W.

Comments

1. Resriechan says:

The Pushy Icelandic Horse seems to be a-smilin’….kinda looks like a Dr. Seuss kinda induvidal….

2. Von Zeppelin says:

Giraffe schnozz pic: “Come on, honey–aunt Zelda just wants to give you a little smooch.”

3. i’m glad i’m not a judge….i’ll just sit back and enjoy the view up.
    p.s. that horsie is ADORABLE.!

4. Nothing better than the horsie schnozzlarooni!

5. HEheheh The Giraffe is just like it walked up behind you and streetched down for a kiss on the nose LOL

6. and the camel is very very happy!

7. Von Zeppelin says:

kittyadventures, where’s the camel? Hiding behind the zebra, maybe? Or do I not see it because I don’t have the extra-cost Cute Overload Premium Edition?

8. kibblenibble says:

The giraffe pic makes me dizzy. That’s gonna be one tickly smooch when it arrives! :-)

9. So i take it NOM-A-NOSE-VEMBER is out? Too bad, i liked it.

10. I STILL say “muzzlepuff.” AND it’ll be a cold day in hell before I recognize Missouri. :P

11. berthaservant says:

Meg, I demand equal time for the Cute Overload Legal Organization of Nom-vember Idealists Coalition (C.O.L.O.N.I.C.). Please do not make me report you to the GrrruFFF-C.C.

12. BTW, am I the only one who sees that the chin whisker factor seems to be a correlative of these nosy noses?

13. Can I nom the Icelandic horse? I think I should.

14. I’m a Nomvember girl myself, but please don’t take that to mean we can’t have both! These nosicles are cute!

15. Oh, and who knew Icelandic horse nosicles are so fuzzy..?

16. C’mon nosicle peoples! Vote early and vote often. The vote is close and we do not want to lose…by a nose.

Disclaimer: The bad joke above represents the opinions of Saffron only and not those of nosicles everywhere. Thank you.

Second disclaimer: My name is Saffron and I approve of this message. It passed my smell test so I scent it out.

17. @ VON Zep LOL apparently I do not know the difference between a camel and a Icelandic pony.
    In my defense his nose sort of looks like a camel Nose

18. in my vast research of horse nosies, i declare them all to be fuzzy and soft.

Signed-
    DogEared.
    dated this day.
    notarized by the Previous Notary-that-did-QofD’s-a-few-posts-back.
    *handing out copies along with hot chocolate with just a little Bailys to warm you up* hehe

19. Nosevember, my Peeps, NOSEVEMBER! Noms will work with many months, but noses? Only Nosevember.

Only the Shadow Nose…

Nicely done, Saffron.

I like the whiskers, too, it adds to the general cute factor. Does this mean that the whiskery critters won’t go into any box that isn’t wider than their whiskers?

20. Resriechan says:

YaY DogEared & Notaries Public !!!!

21. My jaw DROPPED at the last picture out of teh qute. i loooooove fuzzy horseeys

22. @kittyadventures, my first thought was also “camel” until I read the caption. Everything’s coming up NOOOSSSSSEESS. (channelling of Ethel Merman mercifully ends)

23. victoreia says:

Welcome to Nose-vember!

24. victoreia says:

@debg: *groan* Thanks for the earworm!

25. Pushy Icelandic Horse is doing a pretty good Joe Camel smirk.

26. Queen of Dork says:

DogEared. Thanks for the hot chocolate!

27. While nose-vember is cute NOMVEMBER just seems over the top !
    Remember folks anything worth doing is worth doing to excess !!!
    NOMVEMBER NOMVEMBER NOMVEMBER NOMVEMBER NOMVEMBER !
    (does this count as five or even six votes ?)

28. Love the giraffe pic!

29. Queen of Dork says:

Hi Blondie. I tried to talk to you on another thread where you talked about West Side Story in Rockville? I’m from Silver Spring and usually go home for Christmas but I’m not this year. If I had, I would have totally gone to see your production. Are you that same Blondie that said that? If not, disregard this whole rambling.

30. welcome QofD.
    help urself to extra marshmallows….

31. I forgot to beep all their noses

Beep!!!
    Bop!!!
    Boop!!!

32. Icelandic horsey lower leep! *thud*

33. NOSEvember is finally here! Happy Birthday to MEEEE! (well, yesterday anyway)

34. AuntieMame says:

That Icelandic horse looks like someone I know. I just haven’t figured out who yet. Heh!

NOSEvember, NOSEvember, NOSEvember! Purists unite!!1!

35. AuntieMame-Nosevember Nosevember Nosevember Nosevember Nosevember
    I’m exhausted, going back to bed to cough for a while. Please make it Nosevember?

36. OK. I give in – I finally decide: NOSEvember!!! (easily swayed by big noiseicle pics)

37. I had no idea giraffe schnozzes were so whiskery!

My adviser raises Icelandic horses….they are so friendly. A little bit alarming when you’re leaving the pasture and they come galloping after you. But other than that, very sweet!

38. Cherilla the Thrilla says:

PEOPLE!

If we have Nom-vember, we’ll automatically have snozzles!
    Noses are next to mouths, and mouths do the Nomming….

NOM NOM NOM!

Thank You.

39. Daphne Moss says:

Oh dear gawd… I know and editor and columnist who both look a lot like that Icelandic horse… only not nearly as cute…

40. Fleurdamour says:

Oh nose!

41. NOSEvember!! I’m so happy I finally submitted a picture and it got on the website!! The picture of the giraffe was taken by my brother, Brandon. I just wanted to make sure he got the credit for the picture :) My life is now complete.

42. Glad to read that so many schnozzlephiles like my friend Harpa the happy Icelandic. She shared this session with me for free that day to kickoff her 5-day marketing plan and for her second session will charge a nominal fee of $1.50 and give out free Fresca and Fritos.

43. Giraffe is my favvvv! all are cute I would hate to get licked….

44. Reminds me of sons field trip when camels come running up behind the hay wagon to get feed bucket. Its hysterical. They look like dinasours runnin up behind ya. Really cool. The head was bigger than the kids they had a great time! They dont eat with manners…lol

45. this is gross but awasome

46. Oh I love all the nose pictures! My favorite is the zebra, but I love horses so much. I think it’d be cute to have a baby face next to the zebra head.