THIS JUST IN: iPup!

Spooky! Slide to unlock! Slide to unlock!!!

iphone-1

Via Chief Sister Officer and Paul S.!

Comments

1. H-D iPup!
    shown with Sniffers App

2. OMG That is too freaking funny. I love it!

3. kibblenibble says:

I need to kees that smooshy face. Mwah! Happy Halloween!

4. oh em geeeeeeeeeee !!!!! can i buy this phone at the apple store or do i have to go to at&t?!

5. For some reason this post reminded me of this video:
    “Charles Has A Licking Problem”

6. That. Is adorable. <3333

7. holy crap this thing actually posts the video and not just the link. wow, fancy!

8. victoreia says:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    [takes breath; looks again]
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

9. Second serving? ;)

10. the dog looks distinctly distainful. He’s all “I’m not digging this at all. Its just a high-tech vet-collar!” *sniff*

11. does that pup come in Android 2.0?

12. Nandalal Alley says:

As if digital pups aren’t enough, you have a live one… cute.

13. Queen of Dork says:

I’m loovving the daintiness of the paws! (pitter-pat, pitter-pat)

14. Resriechan says:

1) Feelin’ Charles’ pain …. He needs to schedule an appt (not an App, an appt) with Dr. Lipschwitz. Prongs, could you please check, on Dr. L’s availability?

2) To Her Meg-nificence: Kin a gal
    git a little “Product Cuteness” Tag, “up in heah”?

Otherwise, All seems well. Carry on, troops!

15. 260Oakley says:

Must be a Lhasa Appso

16. Queen of Dork says:

Hello? Is anybody out there?

Hello, hello, hello….
    Is anybody in there?
    Just nod if you can hear me,
    Is there anyone home?

17. Resriechan says:

(waving furiously..
    Here we are, QoD !! We’re OVER HERE !!)

18. Queen of Dork says:

*brings snacks for all*

Oh. I thought I got lost.

19. Queen of Dork says:

Hey! It’s Nosevember, right? HAPPY NOSEVEMBER EVERYBUNNY!!1 YAY!

20. Resriechan says:

@ QoD:

Did you bring any Lime Jell-O, or any ice cream? Sore throat ‘n all, y’know …..

21. Queen of Dork says:

*enters room with tray*

Hi. It’s nurse Stef. Eat all of this chicken noodle soup. Drink this orange juice. Take these vitamin C tablets. Here’s a stuffed animal to cuddle. (His name is Bun-bun). Then, get lots of sleep. Lots. You should be on the mend in the morning. Be sure to beep Bun-bun’s nose. That always helps.

*exits room squeaking in white squeaky nurse shoes* *and hat*

22. Queen of Dork says:

P.S. Resriechan: Even though your stuffed animal nurse friend’s name is Bun-bun, he’s a teddy bear. (Don’t ask. just hug and rest).

The end.

23. Resriechan says:

oh, Nurse???? one little question. It all sounds very therapeutic. I’ve already *beeped* his nose, thanks (is Bun-Bun the T. Bear male or female?)

Am I *REQUIRED* to drink the OJ? I know it’s got all the Right Stuff in it & I really appreciate everything that the Hospital’s doin’ …but….I just never did like OJ. I’m weird, that way …. Can I have some Kool-Aid, instead? Only if you have it in the kitchen. Otherwise, I’ll just get myself some tap water. I don’t wanna be any trouble; I know you’re a Busy Lady.
    oh — geez, that means there are actually TWO questions. Here goes:

24. Resriechan says:

(wow — that just shows you how tangled-up my brains are, inside my head. from this Pestilence….the part about 2 questions, was supposed to come BEFORE the qu. about the OJ. !!)

25. Queen of Dork says:

No. You may not have Kool-Aid instead. There is no nutritional stuff in Kool-Aid. However, you may substitute the OJ for grapefruit juice if that’s preferrable to your tasty buds. Bun-bun is a boy. A very cute little purple teddy bear boy. He’s there for you. Keep up with the nose beeps. He likes it and it builds up your immune system.

*squeaks out of the room again to let Resrie rest*

26. Resriechan says:

(settles back against the pillows, snuggling Bun-Bun & occasionally whimpering)

27. Queen of Dork says:

Calling all Peeps!: Prayers and good healing vibes to our friend and fellow peep poop, Resriechan! She may be suffering from the dreaded Yuck Crud.

Resrie: Get Well!!!!!!

28. Resriechan says:

( Said, with congested “dose”: Tank oo, QoD !!! Ye’re the bestest!)

(sigh of endurance)

29. ButtaRumCake says:

Awwwwww feel better Resriechan!! I’m crossing my fingerz it’s not da floo. I had the floo in July…..with new-moan-ya. I wasn’t a pretty sight…even in the sunshine *sigh*

30. Queen of Dork says:

ButtaRumCake: I know: I think I just had it myself and it was terrible. Good vibes to Resriechan. We feel your pain.

31. There’s even an app for that.

32. Resriechan says:

Hi ButtaRum: Thx. At least, we dknow that oo made it throooo & are still alive. Hopefully my shelflife will do similarly. At first, it seemed just to be a Code in da Dose…but last night it got ickier (cough) (gasp/ wheeze) (Ka-choo).

I dragged myself up already, in a quick burst of Stiff Upper ,and threw all the Bed Linens in the Laundry…Kill those germies !!!! Go, Team !!! (gasp, wheeze)

(sigh.)

33. Dreamspinner Cheryl says:

Poor Charles. Dr. Lipschwitz clearly needs to lower his antipsychotic dose-he’s exhibiting serious tardive diskinesia! Either that, or he can’t get the the last of that pb+j sammich out of the roof of his mouf…..

34. @ Resriechan: Get well soon Ressie!

@Oakley: L to the O to the L! Bravo! :-D

35. Resriechan says:

Thx, Lerrinus!!!
    Have a spooky day after H’ween!!

(wheeze.)

36. Tastes like chicken says:

Japanese Chin! Totally cute! Even better in the flesh!

37. The pup is thinking “For the love of God, someone please jailbreak me”.

38. again?

39. Unrelated to the iDog, but the engineers behind cat yodeling had this out yesterday:

40. @ Resriechan… appple juice w/ vit C in it is OK, too; but definitely NO Kool Aide. Ugh. I am not a health nut or anything, but plain water is infinitely preferable to atrificial color, artificial flavour, and gobs of sugar. I refused to give that stuff to my kids, and I am certainly not going to let you drink it while you are sick.

All of which to say, Hope you feel well soon. Take care of yourself.

41. Queen of Dork says:

nycat: Thank you! That was totally priceless! I love those cat engineer guys. They are hilarious. The Cat Yodeling video cracks me up every time I see it! (“I can’t get my cat to yodel…I don’t even know where he’s at”) he-he.

42. Queen of Dork says:

Wend: Thank you. I’ve been e-mailing Miss R and I also recommended that she watch something funny as laughter helps heal.

*nurse shoes squeaking down the hall. clutching clipboard with R’s chart on it.*

43. Resriechan says:

Ooooooh, Wend: YOU CARE !!! I can tell !!!

(but I liiiiiiiiiiike Kool Aaaaaaiidddddd……..pout)

Thank you for being such a dedicated member of my Health Maintenance Organization!!

@ QoD: maybe WD-40 would work on the squeak in those Nurse Shoes. ;)
    And thanks, for maintaining custody of my Medical Records !!

44. His face looks grumpeh. His body is . . . DIGITAL! Wha??

45. Poor Oscar! It’s not fair, I know…. <—- engineer kitty

46. Queen of Dork says:

Resriechan: Nurse’s shoes are supposed to squeak this way. It’s the Law.

47. Resriechan says:

@ Nurse Q:

BWA HA HAH A HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHBWA GHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:

tee hee tee hee tee hee BWA HA HA HA HA (& etc.)

(talkaboutcher LOL’S!!! I ain’t laughed that rowdy, in MONTHS !!!!!….Surely that caused Endorphin Man to go crazy in my immune system..)

Five buckets of popcorn, in this review of Comment # 47.

(AND:
    you capitalized the “L” in “Law” to make it Even. More. Official.!!!!!
    *snerk*!!)

48. Queen of Dork says:

And I stamped it with red ink. And it’s signed and notarized.

49. Resriechan says:

Wowwwwwww. You’re GOOD !!! ;)

50. Queen of Dork says:

Thank you. (It’s been signed by the Governor of things.)

51. Queen of Dork says:

Peeps: I’m a little concerned about the CO admins. They seem to be gone! And where is Hon Glad? And, my gosh, we haven’t heard from Wannadance in so long. Where is everyone?

*Echo…echo…echo…echo.*

52. Resriechan says:

(bounce.) (“Echo” “Echo”)

53. Resriechan says:

(Crickets chirping)
    (Chirp, chirp)

(Echo)

54. Queen of Dork says:

Resriechan: Well, the CO admins are probably busy. But seriously, what happened to Wannadance? I sure hope she is okay.

55. Resriechan says:

Yeah — hasn’t it been about 2 months since a post from WD?

And not much either from Argyle D. lately. Maybe I need to take showers more frequently & use more deodorant.

(BTW — the Shapoopie ! is on right now….)

56. Oh boy, do I have to do the “Now batting for Pedro Borbon” gag again?

BTW, isn’t there any way both the Yankees AND Phillies can lose
    (returning to my lab to work on it)

57. Resriechan says:

(?? Ya ni panimayu??….)

58. Queen of Dork says:

Theresa: you must poison them with tincture of brocoli.

59. Queen of Dork says:

Just kidding, nuffers

60. Resriechan says:

@ Nurse Q:

I think today, there aren’t even any Nuffers out there (that’ll raise someone up !!)

61. Part dog, part machine, and all cute

62. maryjonana says:

“There’s an app for that” has just taken on new meaning!