This is some serious snorfing action

SNOOOOOOORRRRF!

Snorf. [Camera tips over due to vacuum]

piglets

Photograph by Sean Crane of a young bearded piglet in Tanjung Puting National Park in Borneo, Indonesia. They have some serious snorting going on over there. I can almost feel the wind rushing in that direction. Fabulousness brought to you by National Geographic, natch!

Comments

1. AuntieMame says:

Yikes! I can’t decide if this photo is cute or disturbing. Maybe it’s cutesturbing…

2. This piglet nose how to get good publicity.

3. This is a preview of NOSEVEMBER, no?

4. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

Wait, let me put on my 3-D glasses… EEEYAAAAAAAAUGGGGGHH!!

5. Trabb's Boy says:

Oh, my God! It’s a real life noo-noo!

6. @Trabb’s Boy, SNERK!

7. biscuithead says:

My vote for cutesturbing.
    Well done, AuntieMame.

8. ” I shall keeeeess yeeew !!!!!

9. Dude!

10. I vote cute on the little snorfmeister, but I LOVE the word “cutesturbing” and I thank AuntieMame for coining it!

11. Lucy's Mommeh says:

eeeeeeeeelongated shnozzle ackshon!

12. How freaking long IS that thing? :shock:

That’s what she said. :D

13. lol! Fantastic picture!

14. Getting a jump on Nosevember?

15. His nostrils are bigger than his eyes!!

16. I suddenly feel the need to vacuum.

17. Awesome pic. :-)

18. Either that little piggy has been lying up a storm or someone attached a vacuum hose to that poor little bearded pig’s face.

(Btw, I’m with Jenn: Awesome pic.)

19. What an INCREDIBLE pic!! Huge props.

20. I would beep that nose, but I worry about getting sucked into that thing and ending up in Narnia somehow.

21. Now THIS is a schnozzle worthy of its name <3
    Ahh, sweetness *dies*

22. Ahn, a pink, probing, prehensile snouty, perfect for kissing [shifty eyes....]

23. Cutesturbing – excellent!

I tried to beep, but got sucked in.

24. MissKitty says:

wow… now THAT is a schnozzle.
    *golf clap*

25. Desdemona says:

OK, now you’ve done it — this is the second one this week from Nat.Geo. You are forcing me to bookmark them in my cute-files!

26. Boy, if this is on ‘Tocktober, Nosember will be really great!?

27. Smooch!!! I just wanna keeess that snorffly pink nose.

28. chet, ruby, and miaoux's mommeh says:

ooh, ohh, what’s the name of the 2 stripey babies in the background, anyone?

I lurve this piggy’s snozzette, and his little eyes!

29. Mamamclain says:

The wall-eyed look and the loooooooooooong nose… very interesting, but very cute concept.

30. divinebluesky says:

holey cannolli, what a snout!

31. Von Zeppelin says:

His secret identity is mild mannered reporter Philbert Desanex.

32. I wonder if he knows any Schnozzle Durante numbers
    “Inka dinka doo
    adinka dee
    adinka doo”

33. E-Yew, you wanna smooch that schnozzle, Cath??

34. Marianne H says:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha omg that just keeled me over laughing. CUUUUUUUTE!

35. MC Squared says:

It reminds me of Wonder Warthog.

36. Von Zeppelin says:

MC Squared, I modestly refer you to my post # 31 above. Most of these CO folks are too genteel to have read those cartoons back in the day. You want to come to my place, have a few beers, and look at some comics?

37. MC Squared says:

I forgot about his alter ego, Philbert Desanex. I just remember his nose freaked me out. I seem to remember something about rubber weevils.

38. I second, third, fourth or whatever the cutesturbing tag but did anyone notice the Nightmare tag?

Um, was it there before or am I just slow to notice it? *shifty eyes*

39. Gert Deli says:

What is that a mixture of a pig and an anteater or something

40. rubber duck says:

That’s…just…amazing.

Pig snouts are one of the cutest things in the world, but never saw one THIS size!

Here’s another shot of the same piggy. That’s a curious little fellow! :)