Bono, Sting, Stevie Wonder, Elvis Costello, Phil Collins, Cyndi Lauper, Willie Nelson, and Bob Geldof are on Stand-By

It’s rumored that Bono has already written the lyrics; and if he stops conducting foreign policy initiatives for the White House, you know the situation must be dire. Poor little Topper. One minute he’s playing with abandon, the next he’s falling down a well into a cardboard box.

Listen furless beings, can’t you see I’m trying to take a nap here?

'It puts the lotion in the basket?' You can put whatever the hell you want in your basket, I'm going to sleep.

Sing as many songs about me as you like – I don’t care. Just don’t tell that Angelina Jolie about this. She’ll see I’m sleeping on kitchen towels, assume I need rescuing, and before I know it, my name will be changed to Toppox.

All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up.

What do you use to wash dishes, Kat C.?

Comments

1. I love love love the Silence of the Lams over text, so I’m creepy so sue me :-)

2. ButtaRumCake says:

Hey Prongs – can we get a paw-hance on picture two, please?

3. She was a knee sock Owwww
    She’s the one
    the only one
    built like an olive oyl.

4. such a sweet little face…

5. a whisker hance would be nice too!

6. ButtaRumCake says:

@KittyA – YES! YES! YES!!! LOL

7. [whispering] Hello, little ferret. I’ll put up the “Do Not Disturb” sign.

8. Hey ferret face, how YOU doin’? *snicker*

Love the Silence of the Lambs reference!

9. katfighter says:

OMG, the hands, the HANDS! I had ferrets years ago and I really miss those little devils.

10. I like the way he has his front pawses. :-D

11. Beep!

12. Ferret! I miss mine so! (I’m at college. She’s at home under the watchful loving care of her “grandma” (my mother).)

13. OMG, look at the little handsies in the second picture. They are all “looke at me…my little handsie is coveringks my little chest”…!

14. Anyone else reminded of the “Two And A Half Men” episode with John Lovitz?

“Save the ferrets…ahhhh-ah-ah! Save the ferrets…ahhh-ah-ah!” *ferret paws waving in the air holding mini bic lighters*

or

Bless the ferrets and the children…
    Keep them safe, keep them warm…

or

It’s a knee sock life for us!
    It’s a knee sock life for us!
    Instead of hammocks
    We get boxes
    People call us
    Furry soxes
    It’s a knee sock life for us!
    Got no home to speak of, so
    It’s a knee sock life we hoe!

15. I think there was a Times op-ed by Nicholas Kristoff about this.

16. *beep*

17. Argyle Donkeypants says:

At last, the sun began to sink below the horizon, and as it did, something dark began to stir deep within the box labeled “kitchen towels.” Its paws flexed instinctively as it slowly woke, the claws ready to begin their evil work. And then it yawned, and its fangs glowed an eerie white in the almost total darkness. Long and sharp, those teeth would soon seek out precious things to rip and puncture. Like swim goggles — those would do, with the rubber seals around the edges. Or a shoe insole, the stinkier the better.

Whatever the hapless victim, one thing was certain: Within a few short hours, the entire world would know the wrath of NOSFERRETU.

18. @ Argyle DP…*groan* but I’ve got to admit, this little guy is WAY cuter than the bald, pointy eared, pointy fingered thing in the silent movie!

19. Nosferretu…AWESOME.

Send Maru in to the rescue!

20. I miss my woozles. This one looks just like my Maggie. (if anybody needs me- I’ll be under my desk; sobbing.)

21. LovesDogs says:

Curled up ferret paws — extremely adorabuhls!

22. I haven’t seen Silence of the Lambs. I thought the hover text was from Joe Dirt.

23. Mary (the first) says:

It is, indeed, very cute. At first glance I thought it was a ‘possum. The shiny pink nose confuzzed me for a bit.

24. HoneyBunny says:

Toppox!

That made me giggle.

25. I love my little Topper!!!!
    And she loves those dish towels :)

26. I love it when animals sleep in that curled up posishe!

27. kibblenibble says:

Awww! Peenk nosie! *beep boop*

28. Hahahaha-it puts-bwahahahaha-the lotion- aaaahhhahahahahahahahahahahahabwahahaahahhaahahahahahah- in the-snorthahahahahahahaha-basket! Mwahahaahaaha!

29. Justahannah says:

LOL…I woke up this morning to my business of four ferrets wrasslin’ around and thought “It’s about time CO does something with ferrets again…” Psychic? Maybe. Then again…it’s always time for more ferrets in my book.

30. Awww, bebe ferret hayd!

31. Beep -cuddle- BEEP!

32. I wuv you, pwetty fewwet.

And Argyle: NOSEferretu, surely?

33. SQUEEE! That second picture is so exquisitely cute, I’m gonna die now!

34. squirrely says:

its about time they had another ferret. They need a for ferrets.

35. squirrely says:

woopsie typo.

36. him little comfy :]

37. Resriechan says:

@ Jezebel:

So, I take it, then, that you *HAVE* seen the film “The Silence of the Lambs”????

And, in a followup question: Are you recovered, now????
    Sounds like you had quite the enjoyable 15 minutes above !!!!