The Domino Effect of Addiction

Doctors have yet to determine a trigger, but all unanimously agree that when one lapses, they all lapse. One of the more tragic cases focuses on Hammy. When asked how he got himself into such a sad mess, he responded:

“Maru, OK! I learned it by watching Maru!

Unbreakable 2 Electric Bugaloo

Poppy was one-of-a-kind, Karen B.

Comments

1. thedistractor says:

If only there was an Unbreakable 2: Electric Bugaloo.

2. Resriechan says:

(sigh.) I keep TELLIN’ y’all, I only enjoy Cats’ cute.
    Okay.

(wookit da widdle paws & clawsies in da cup !! Look, mommmie, looooooooook).

Signed,
    I’m not addicted to Cute.
    I could give it up, any day.
    Really.
    (long exhale…I don’t smoke, so no post-c***** cigs tho’)

3. THOSE FEETS! They are to DIE for! (oh, and his squishied little nose!)

4. Which to comment upon-the red panda or this one with only three comments-oh, the torment!

Leeetle tiiiny toenails! BEF! ACCHHKK!

5. Ah, yes, we will be drinking hampagne at my wedding. Delightful beverage.

[Nice! :lol: – Ed.]

6. Doggone it I could-a sworn there was a goody in the bottom of this glass.

7. Hampaigne
    Snerk!!!!!

8. Is it Hamster Hump Day? Love these hammie photos.

9. This post definitely needs this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Elr5K2Vuo

10. Oh noes! We all know what’s next… POTS!

11. @kittyadventures: Hampagne? Hampagne! You are awesome.

Now, not only do we have box, pot, sink, and Tupperware (TM) addictions to worry about, we now have glassy-eyed stemware junkies (stemmies? glassies?) threatening to corrupt our yoofs. Oh, the cutemanity!

12. Resriechan says:

@ cath:

gives new meaning, to the phrase “glassy-eyed stare” ….

13. I can not take credits for Hampaigne .. it must go to Katja at comment # 5

She is planing on drinking it at her wedding LOL

@ Brinnann Snicker

14. I have never seen a pic more in need of a COXCO paw-hance!

15. Bottoms up!!

16. Nancy – Literally!

17. Resriechan says:

aaaaand PS; “Boop!”

(making that, wheezy creepy laughing sound, that that dog in those cartoons makes….can’t thinka his name but I’m sure as soon as I leave this computer, I’ll SUDDENLY remember his name) (sigh.)

18. @Resriechan – isn’t that Muttley or something like that?

19. GreyandWhite Kitty says:

Red panda hamster.

20. Ah, yes, Katja, not kittyadventures. *blush* That is what I meant — but then by the time I had typed out “k,” I got apparently confused about which k-name I was going for. Ok, it’s a feeble excuse. But, well, I have a feeble mind.

21. Von Zeppelin says:

(Bellowy ringmaster voice:) “Ladeez and Gentlemen, die-rect yer attenshun to the platform high above the center ring. Hamsterino the Magnificent will attempt a high dive from no less than seventy-five feet in the air into an ordinary wineglass. . .”

22. @ 17 Resriechan Would you be thinking of Muttley? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muttley

23. Now there’s a hamster with glass (class)! ;-)

24. The tocktail hour

25. Bottoms up!

26. skippymom says:

His last words before diving into the glass were “Hey guys, watch this!” (credit Tom and Ray)

27. I got a Dwarf hamster for Valentine’s Day and just think hims is adorable. It looks like I’m not alone in my obsession with these cute little guys.
    Hamsters! They’re the new black!

28. victoreia says:

[off-camera voice] ‘Kay, someone rotate the glass now. We need the ‘Tocktober shot.

29. bitty hands!

30. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

An amusing vintage, full-bodied, with undertones of fruitiness and a brisk, woody aftertaste…

31. NTMTOM, you forgot that the first whiff of it’s fuzzy bouquet tickles the nose.

32. A ham vintage?

Or an amuse bouche?

33. earlybird1 says:

Hee! He looks like one of those fancy schmancy napkins they have sticking out of the glasses at restaurants.

34. AuntieMame says:

Or, as Graham Chapman would put it, “buttocks up, chaps!”

35. A perfect example that Some Things are Easier to get Into than to Get Out Of.

36. Uh ohs!

37. S/he looks like fudgehog from viva pinata!

38. *sigh*

An all too common tale (tail?) Another hammie falls into the trap of being his own critter by following the example of a Japanese kitty. When will hammies learn?

39. Eet is not pronounced “ham-payne!”

Eet is HAM-PAN-YAY! Just like Zee Continental says.

40. My plan to drink my way out, does not seem to have worked.

41. STUPID SILLY MEAN ! ! ! !

42. Hey Guys!

Thanks for all the great comments about my little girl! Her name is Popsicle (Poppy for short). Unfortunately she passed away over Labor Day weekend. I cried like a baby!! I miss her very much.

Hugs!
    Karen

43. Resriechan says:

@ Tygress & Gigi:

You both are not only elegant, but functional, as well!
    Your memoires have superceded mine purrrrrrfectly. And:

you’re right!!! .YAY for CO smart & helpful peeps!!

Thanks for the added data & the Wiki link.

44. Resriechan says:

@ Karen B et famille:

My/ our condolences to you on the loss of a dear member of your family.

We definitely *GET IT* here @ CO.
    Thank you for sharing the cuteness as a tribute to the sleek, silky furriness that was Popsicle.

PS; GREAT name for a little 4-legged member of the family !!

45. HO the FLUFFY BUTT ! :-D

46. LovesDogs says:

Does this hammie have a drinkingk problemo?

47. emmberrann says:

Rather than Hampaigne, I think this pic must be of a Hammie Parfait. Look at the different colors in the glass, and then the mound of fur on top! Looks purty tasty to me! *nomming sounds*

48. KatieZientek says:

Slightly controversial. The hamster feared for its life/questioned its existence for at least the 4.58 seconds needed to take this photograph. In the words of Stephanie Tanner… how rude!

49. Resriechan

Thanks so much for the condolences! It’s always hard when you lose a beloved friend. I know you guys “get it” and I’m glad there’s a place one can turn to for the support! I did recently get two new hamsters – one is black with little white paws named Pebbles and the other is a silver gray named Petal. They are both very sweet!

50. Sad! :( Poor ham!