Huh?

When you start saying “Must…snorgle…nosicles!” or when you reach for my nose and inexplicably exclaim “Beep!” and then look around and say, “Shifty eyes” to no one else in the room, I get concerned that maybe I’m not hearing things so well.

And I can only assume that’s because you haven’t trimmed my ear hair.

What'chu talkin' 'bout, Owner.

Beep! Beep! Harumph, Kate Elizabeth Q.

Comments

1. Poor bunny.

Um.. can’t…. help… myself….

*beep!*

2. The official Nose-Beepers Anonymous mascot?

3. I hadn’t even read the text and I said ‘beep!’ ever so quietly in my office.

I’m dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed

4. OMG IRRESISTABLE… Beeps nose… kisses nose. Hugs bunny ::shifty Eyes::

Hangs head in shame and goes off to another meeting of nose beepers annonymous

5. TrixandSam says:

Ooooo, that face is a blatant invitation for beeeg keeeses on that nosicle.

*kees!* *kees!*

*boop!*

6. Bad buns! Talkin’ about bad buns.
    Beep beep toot toot, yeah.

7. This is a classic example of “baffled disapproval,” wherein the bun disapproves of something he cannot fathom.

8. Nose nothin’ – what about those TOESIES??

9. MAL, I was talking to my boss as I scrolled down. When I got to those toesies, I almost squeed in the middle of our convo.

10. The nose is just misdirection. It’s all about the stubbular feets people. Look at them!

11. jinx ;)

12. I must kiss this nose. Must.

13. earlybird1 says:

Hee hee! He kind of has Donald Trump hair. Only this bun is much, much cuter. MUCH.

14. Gah! Bunny nose! And look at the stubby little legs and the chubby paws! I want to eat–I mean–hold them!

15. Is that a widdle piddle stain on his toesie?

16. Resriechan says:

I second the observation of earlybird1.

17. I love the posts where I have to read the title and caption TWICE because the picture is so cute that I forgot what I just read! :D

JUST LOOK AT TEH BUNNEH LEEP!!

18. The legs! THE LEGS!

19. The little pink lip is keeeeeeeeeling me!

20. Nose beepers Nose beepers! Please, there’s plenteh of Nose to go around, please no pushing. Please form a single line people! We are civilized after all! You there! I saw you trying to cut! Back of the Line!
    Now, as Chairwoman of Nose Beepers I will walk here to the head of the line to observe, only to observe mind you, and make sure you lot don’t get too unruly.
    D’awwww! Who’s a widdle bunnikins wif teh beepboopable nose? You ARE! YES you ARE! Beeep Booop!
    (looks back at angry crowd of Nose Beepers), Yeah, like you guys wouldn’t have done it yourselves. Pbbbbbthh (sneaks in xtra Beep then runs like hayle!)

21. Can I have this? Whoever you are out there, that owns this fur-baby, I want him. I’ll sell you my brother and my car. Possibly my soul too… we’ll have to see.

22. I agree with the feet people. Those stubby little rabbit paws are killing me!

23. Heehee, I like his widdle white mustachio.

24. Kate Elizabeth says:

@Kelsey – that’s me! He’s my bunny! (His name is Henry.) As tempting as both your car AND your brother are, I’m going to have to say no. However, if your brother is around 28 and 6-foot-2, we’ll talk. ;)

25. @Metz But I’m late for rehearsal! I must get my BEEP in before I go! *GET OUT OF MY WAY*

beep Beep BEEP *kiss* Did disapproving BunBun actually smile? Maybe not, but with a little theatrical lighting magic, we can pretend he did.

BEEP!

Exit, stage left. Take II

26. I’m all about snorgling the nosicles, baby (uh, bunny). Here I come!

27. Kate Elizabeth, if her brother is about 28 and 6’2″ we may hafta fight. ;)

28. Pink bunny lip! Deeeeleeecious.

29. Henry! What a gorgeous bunn. And the baffled disapproval is best–thanks, Brynn.

30. AuntieMame says:

Does anyone have a brother who is 48 and 6’2″?

If he has a fluffular bunneh like this one, all bets are off!

31. Daphne Moss says:

Stumpular feetses!
    Tufts! Little velvety snose.

32. Hey now, I’m not too choosy. I’ll take someone’s son who is 28 and 6’2″ as well.

33. Kate Elizabeth says:

oh dear, look what I’ve started. JUST REMEMBER, LADIES, that I have the bunny bargaining chip! :)

34. AuntieMame says:

I imagine bunny has a few bargaining “chips” of his own, too. :D

Kate Elizabeth, maybe this will finally get us the Cute Overload dating service we’ve been angling for. Heh.

35. JohnnieCanuck says:

Anyone else see Yosemite Sam staring back at us?

[Yeah, a little. Huh. - Ed.]

36. My nose is beepable, too…

37. @Katrina – yeah, but do you have stubbular little bunny feet? (And if so, does it make buying shoes difficult for you?)

38. @Camille – Shoes are never difficult to buy. Just ask the puppy from the previous post… :-)

39. he’s just pissed that he hasn’t gotten his royalty check from the NY lottery yet

40. Camille- yes, very, I have to get extra wide to accommodate the long fur and I don’t cut my toenail very often so that takes a toll on the shoes, too.

Regarding the stain on the bun-bun’s toe? No, no, that’s not pee; he just voted.

OH, yes, Yosemite Sam is definitely in there. He’s a VARMINT!

41. I love his feet.

42. Marianne from GA says:

Hee Hee! this bun looks like a crazy professor to me! Einstein? Back to the Future?

43. Lol @ Katie Elizabeth. My brother is 6’1 and QUITE handsome. He’s a singer too… He’s only 21 though. :)
    Shame, though, I was just giddy with anticipation for Mr. Yosimite Sam here (yeah JohnnieCanuk!!!). But it’s probably for the best…. did I mention he’s a singer? ;)

44. janet2buns says:

Dawwwling bunneh. Love the stubbeh legs.

45. AuntieMame says:

6’1″ works, too.

And since you have to raise ‘em anyway, might as well get a younger model. ;)

46. Sort of poetic justice for Yosemite Sam to be reincarnated as a rabbit, no?

47. Marguerita says:

Aaaa I just want to grab his chubby fuzzy cheeks and do head bonks…

48. AuntieMame,
    Yes- he could use some work. I have tried, GOD KNOWS, I have tried to help out his future girlfriends by offering him sisterly advice. Goes in one ear and out the otha….

49. @ Bryn #7 post:

thank you Bryn……i love it! oh, love bunnehs too…..

50. (Yosemite Same voice) GREAT HORNY TOADS!!!

51. Okay I have been resisting all day but I gotta let it out his paws look like pommeranian paws,..SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

52. AuntieMame. You go girl!! :)

53. I seriously concern that he is smarter then me. No, definitley smarter.

54. BabyOpossum says:

Almost a “bunroo?”…but too judgmental.

55. kibblenibble says:

kittyadventures: I totally agree. If you didn’t see the top of the pic, you’d think, “pommie.” That said, what a sweet velvety nose. No booping for me, I want to kees eet. Do bunnies approve of nosie keeses? Mwah!

56. victoreia says:

NOSE BEEP!

(running away from the crowds)

57. Awwwwwww! :)

58. @AuntieMame #46: Amen, sistah!!! I’m currently working on a slightly younger model myself – BOY is it rough.

@Kelsey: I’m used to raisin’ em myself and I’m a sucker for a crooner…. send him my way and you can keep the bun. I just fell in lof wif a (mutantly large) dwarf lop house bun today…

59. Suffering Succotash, I’m all beeped out.

60. Noses and feeties and leeps, oh my! Henry, I luff you. Please wait for me.

61. Resriechan says:

(ahem)

Metz’s crowd control & AuntieMame are……brrrrrrrrrilllllllllliante.

That is all.

Signed,
    The Announcement Department

62. Kelsey, this is Kate’s Mom…… regarding your brother….. is he at least going on 22????
    and what kind of car do you have? I may need to help Kate in the negotiations!!

63. Henry is just dear, no extra sweetener needed for me, just heeeem!

Blondie — Theresa has a choir, I have youth orchestras, what do you perform/rehearse?

64. Hi Kate’s Mom!

No. :( He turned 21 on August 31st, doesn’t drink, has no criminal record, cooks for himself (and others, when applicable), is generous, playful, loves animals and babies, can hold down a job, is almost a college graduate, has better than average hygiene, and is very loyal.

I have a 99 Saturn. ;) non smoker, non-eaten-in (‘cept for the rare occasion), kept immaculate, and only ‘bonked’ once on ice. New tires. :D heehee

65. Kelsey, Your brother sounds like he will be a real catch for some lucky lady. However, I think (sigh) that he is a bit too young for Kate :-(.
    The car, however, may remain in the running!!

66. Teehee *beep!* *Beep! Beep!*
    Tehehehee *complusive snorgling*
    Thehehehe.. *beep*

*goes on forever*

67. Kate’s Mom,
    Hmmm, oh well then. Perhaps I’ll be able to settle with more of Sir Henry’s photos if they get featured. :) He’s too cute not to be!

68. Kate Elizabeth says:

This exchange has not made me uncomfortable at all. Fyi.

69. ;) Ever so sorry. My poor brother didn’t know he was being used as a bartering chip either, in this equation. :)

70. GREAT HORNY TOADS! <———- bahahahaha!!

71. nose beeeeeeeep!
    (after all, i waited in line a long time)… ;-0

72. KatieZientek says:

Wait a minute.. there isn’t anything controversial in this photo! I.. can’t find anything to nuff about!! Argghghhhhhhahfhhfngnerugherggrgrr….. *pop*

73. looks like a tribble only much, much, much cuter… and with a vague air of disapproval

74. There, there, KatieZientek. *pats Katie’s back* I’m sure something will come along sooner or later. *hands Katie a tissue*

75. Resriechan says:

@ KatieZienteck:

LOL guffaw snort, etc.

@ Editors: Can you all provide an independent Kate/Katie commentstream or channel, to sort out all these wonderful folk?

76. Genevieve says:

OMG!!! It’s a lion bunny!!!! Look at the mane!!! XD

77. AuntieMame says:

Get in the car!!!!1!

78. ButtaRumCake says:

Kate/Katie/AuntieMame – Lawdhammussy! I don’t think I’ve laughed as hard as this in a loooong time! Thanks for the giggles…

79. Okay so I just want to say that I beep the bunnies nose every time I go by.

Beep Beep.

80. would someone preeze tell me what breed of rabbit that is? It doesn’t look real. Almost animatronic even.

81. cutest bunny ever. ya.

82. seriously, what kind of bunny is this?? :)

[I don’t really know, but my guess is Lionhead. – Ed.]

83. thanx ed!

84. Yup, Henry’s a lionhead! :)

85. i love himm!! uve inspired me kate :)