Bearlization

Check out this panda Mom, she’s all holding her head going: “I had this dream! This dream last night that I had a behbeh! It was so real!!!”

BEAR-HANCE!

COXPCU

Nice Panda molecule, Steve W.

Comments

1. Whoa. How many rules of cute does this pic cover? My mind. Is. Blown.

2. This reminds me of that scene in My Neighbor Totoro where little Mei falls and lands on the giant totoro’s chest, and proceeds to take what must be THE best nap ever! Needless to say, I WANT ONE!!

3. This is possibly the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. Teeny pandini, soft mommy tummy, stubbular panda legs – me too, bluemenro. My head just exploded.

4. Argyle Donkeypants says:

Looks like mama panda is recovering from one helluva party last night. The gorillas two enclosures down really know how to par-tay. Those banana frosties were off the hook!

Just got back from 2.5 weeks in New Zealand, and they know cute down there, what with the knobby-wooly little lamblet knees by the MEELIONS. In other news, the kiwis are friendly and outgoing (the people, not the bird or the fruit) and supahfluffy (the bird, not the people or the fruit), and delicious (the fruit, not the bird or the people, ahem).

But I missed my CO.

5. Welcome back AD ~ say did one of them kiwi boids get overly friendly with yer haid?? Were you around to see that one??

Best nap evah, on furry mom tum.

6. So cute!

7. OMG this panda is so cute i would love 2 have this as a pet!!!! AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. I seriously can’t stop sending this link to everyone I know.
    @chanpon: Spot on. You should check Panda Go Panda by the same studio, it’s even worse in a good way.

9. Can I join that snuggle party?? Mom can be the pillow and bitty baby can be my snuggle-love to cuddle with.

10. Welcome back AD!

Anyone see the story about the little bear who walked into a grocery store in ‘Sconsin last week? He climbed up to the top of a shelf and went to sleep. The store people kept cool, called the wildlife people, who tranked him and set him free out in the wilds somewhere.

11. Bearhance! Isn’t life always enhanced by a bear, especially when bearhanced! I love it.

12. I missed you A.D., I really did.

13. Queen of Dork says:

This made me “awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!” out loud. :)

14. it looks like mom had a little too much alocohol and baby panda is using her tummy as a trampolin lol
    lovely picture just brightened my day

15. OH MY GOD! CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. earlybird1 says:

“Panda molecule.” LOL! Brilliant! XD

17. Are Panda’s just simply the cutest animals in the universe? Seriously, I would have one as a pet if it was allowed.

18. Queen of Dork says:

Theresa: Awwwww. Was he a baby bear? What kind was he? In Wisconsin, I’m guessing probably a black bear.

19. earlybird1 says:

Thanks for the link, Holy Cuteness – that first pic is ADORABLE! Makes me wonder where baby #2 went in the picture above. Hopefully Mom didn’t lie down on him! LOL!

20. C’mon, you can’t show me something this mind-blowing cute, to paraphrase bluemenro, when I’m already slightly light-headed from drinking a glass of wine on an empty stomach. Excuse me for a moment. (puts head between knees)

21. @QoD, he was a young black bear, about 125 pounds. They said he was about a year and a half old.

22. Queen of Dork says:

Theresa: Hmmmmm. That’s much larger than I was picturing. Thanks for the info.

23. squeeeeee! Tiny bundle of panda fur!

24. Theresa, that’s quite a picutre… he was prob getting ready for the Teddy Bear’s Picnic, and just got too tietie.

Not so cute would be the mess he left behind. :(

25. *squeeeee*

At last a panda bebe picture. They are the cutest animals in the world. Whether baby or adult they scream cuteness.

Cubby looks most comfortable resting on mommy’s soft belly. Safest place to nap while mommy catches a few zzzz’s herself….

The other twin is probably in the nursery incubator keeping warm while mom tends to this one. The Chinese have a great program where they switch the twins so each gets some TLC and healthy milk from mommy without exhausting her.

26. Queen of Dork says:

ffleur: That’s a good thing to know! giving birth and being a mommy really is quite exhausting. I know this from experience!

27. Lovely!
    But pandas are not bears =)

28. Sorry, but pandas actually *are* bears. Check the National Zoo site for more info.

[True. It's koalas that aren't really bears. - Ed.]

29. Queen of Dork says:

Huh? I thought Pandas were actually in the racoon family?

30. Queen of Dork says:

Oh heck. Whatever family, they can be part of mine!

31. Queen of Dork says:

Oh. I mean they can be in my family as long as they don’t tear our heads off. Which probably would not happen. crap. Nevermind.

32. Queen of Dork says:

Okay. Peeps. I know this has nothing to do with anything but I just had a moment over here. I’m crying. I just checked my mailbox. In it was a birthday card from my ex’s mom. It reads:

With clothes, new are best:
    With friends, old are best.

Then, I got a notice and some coupons that my rental company is temporarily going to lower my rent $100! Due to the economy! There is a silver lining ALWAYS! *sobbing* Okay. sorry. done.

33. @QofD # 34: Where’s my *like* button? Imagine me clicking it. :-)

34. Queen of Dork says:

Oh Blondie: I’m completely overwhelmed over here right now.

35. Queen of Dork says:

PS: I actually own one of those easy buttons. Given to me by a visiting vendor at work. My lovely daughter broke my living room window with it a while ago. Ha-ha. (Still in tears). gosh

36. Cutest thing ever. Pandas so do make me smile. =]

37. oh. oh. the smiles. they won’t go away.

38. aww-how sweet-love her expression. How cute.

39. I think mom is simply demonstrating proper napping technique to the wee sprog. As you can see the teeny one has caught on quickly and is trying a little nap-freestyling — taking advantage of the natural bearskin rug on which he/she finds him/herself. Bears of all varieties are top scorers in all napping categories — so expectations are high. It is important that they start young to really refine their technique.

40. So cute, wonder how do they grow up so big

41. btw isnt it Chinese zoo?

42. Daphne Moss says:

Awww.. Best.panda belly nest ev-ah!

43. earlybird1 says:

@#40: hee hee! “the wee sprog” I must add this to my everyday vocabulary! :)

44. QoD: YAY!!!!!!

45. Aww… free trial size ^^

46. That is the most snorgleable bebeh animal ever. And who knew baby panda bear eyeliner was so goth and cute?

47. @ Argyle: A tad envious here, and I must beg to differ on one point: I can think offhand of several delicious kiwis (the people, not the fruit).

[Hey don't be knocking the fruits. - Ed.]

[BTW it's more fun if you pretend that the above is some sort of double entendre, winkety-wink ;) - Ed.]

48. Oh my. Thank you for making my head explode.

49. emmberrann says:

Another awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! from this corner. I lurves me some pandalettes! :)

50. superboymom says:

Weee! Bebeh Panda and lollygagging mama . . . luv the belleh!

Pandas are my fave (see my pic for evidence of fact).

51. Naw, Teho, I ain’t dissin’ the fruits. Just sayin’ some of the folk are mighty tasty as well.

52. I need that panda!NOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

53. Queen of Dork – is your ex’s mom Chinese by any chance? That’s a very popular saying in China. And when I was little the grand parents always dressed us in new cloth for New Years. That’s a very old tradition. Always looking forward to that, and setting off tons of fireworks without any supervision…

54. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

55. This is the cutest thing i have ever seen! I love pandas. <3
    All my stuffed animals as a baby were all pandas, or looked like pandas =P