Caturday. The last word.

And finally tonight, here’s what your cats are really thinking when you’re yakking at them all baby-talk-like:

You’ll remember this famous translator from “Two Cats Talking” right Neil F.?

Comments

1. Awww I LOVE this!!! My cats probably do the same thing!

2. Hahahaha…awesome!

3. Hahaha…. best bit is the comment about YouTube….

4. That was hilarious.
    I get the disgusted huffy noises from one of the fur tribe already though…

5. Resriechan says:

Generally I’m annoyed by characters that are all “Whateverrrrrr”.

But the cutesy (guy?) & the “I’m only doing this for liver & catnip” voice?
    This actually runs some competition w/ the Simonscat “Let me in” & “Catmando”
    for the funniest & most-true cat representation ever on CuteOverload. And, for my sense of humor, THAT’s sayin’ a LOT. So’s the cat.

Bravo!!! Bravo!! Author !!! Author!!!!

Signed,
    “The crowd goes wild (RRRRROarrrrrrrrr!)”

6. Queen of Dork says:

Resriechan: (say in Beavus and Butthead voice) hehe..she said Liver. (yum) :)

7. Resriechan says:

Hi Beavis!! Didn’t know you’d be awake. Believe it or not, I’m so dorky that I know the names B&B & I know that they’re sarcastic cartoon figures…..but I’ve never watched a show since to me they seem snide, which isn’t the *type of sarcasm* that I enjoy????? That sounds so snooty, doesn’t it. Ah well.

Are you recuperated & how is Julia Childs doing today? Didja see my philosophy question about Julia Childs & your song du jour “Brick House” (think it’s under the Moth link…)??

8. Queen of Dork says:

Hi Res!

B&B is a stupidly hiliarious show! Total stupa. I’ll look for your moth link comment. and btw…Julia Child ROCKS!

9. Poor kitty. Not only does his master deserve a gift in his loafers, he also deserves major grief for the blue toenails. Doesn’t even match his slacks.

10. Here’s the original if you haven’t already seen it.

I love the little undercurrent purr.

11. Dang it, my html skills have faded. Here’s the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2ZZeetWiZM

12. Resriechan says:

Alternative Caption:

“We are Cat and We are NOT Amused”.

13. So, so true. I like this.

14. HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA !!! *pant pant, wipes tear*
    Thank you Meeeegggg !!!! Too funny. You just know that this is EXACTLY what he’s thinking. I’ve known cats like that.

15. earlybird1 says:

LOVE IT! The timing of the voice-over is perfect! LOL!

16. Purrrrrrrrrrfect! :D

17. I was waiting for that cat to rip out the throat of its owner.

18. I will bet you a million dollars that’s exactly wat my cat thinks. i luved the part with youtube! :p

19. that was so funny … made me laugh out loud

20. hahahahahaha…soooo true! and so cute.

21. Awesome awesome! Love the bored, reluctant “I am” response.

And Kar, are those blue toenails? If so I’m relieved. I thought it was blackened from some nasty accident or something.

22. I watched it first ting in the morning after feeding my cats, now I’m wondering what they were saying to me wile I was preparing the food. Maybe better I don’t know hey?

23. Give that cat a steak!

24. Love it, very well done.

25. Hehehehe Poor Kitty..

26. Lol, that was fantastic

27. metsakins says:

I am…. best. line. evah.

(Wonders what solomon was thinking during our who’s the cutest cat in the world discussion this morning? Probably better off I don’t know.)

28. kibblenibble says:

Hiss-terical. What a gorgeous kitteh is Jupiter!

29. Resriechan says:

“And the Academy Award for Most Nonplussed Cat, for the year 2009, goes to …..”

30. Utterly fabulous! There is some major creative genius in the world!

31. [mumbled] “You better not put this on YouTube…” :lol:

32. @Lose That Girl: YUP. :-)

33. That is hilarious! Cats probably do think that exact thing when we’re getting all mushy with ‘em! LOL!

34. who’s my kitty? who’s my kitty??!!

sigh, I am (annoyed voice)

LOLOL

35. Jupie!! (maa maa maa!)

36. I love Jupie! This was cute but I love the original much better. Jupie Jue is the best.

37. Oh, that was effing HILARIOUS!!!!!!

38. That was so like my sister’s cat! So cute an funny! Adorable!

39. I don’t care who you are, that right there is funny!

My little girl is just like that, except she starts using expletives after about 15 sec.

40. GIGGLE :lol: You tell him, kitty :lol:

41. Most excellent…I always knew he was thinking these things.

42. that is soooooooo funny thanks for the laff

43. Oh, goodie. I know have hot tea in my sinus cavities . . . I mean, I’m all for a Neti Pot nasal wash, but at work?

And the coworkers are looking at me like I’m a nutbar (again).

Hee-larry-us.

44. Doh! Now, not know.

What can I say. It’s Monday

45. Resriechan says:

@ Jiffnee: if ‘t helps at all, in some locations, your Monday (YIKES) is almost over……Endurance.

46. MORE, please – I want MORE translations. This is utterly genius!

47. Haha this is so funny! I love it.

48. Resriechan says:

“Hey you GUY-UYZZZZZZ!!”

sometime yesterday I checked out this item’s spot @ Youtube website and as of that moment, (not sure, whether the CO hits are tabulated within this # or our hits are in addition to this #) they showed over 850,000 hits on this ornery but patient white furry fellow.

Signed,
    (annoyed) “I am.”
    (resigned sigh).

49. I just love it!!!!!
    especially the part mentioning “Youtu*e” hahahaha