THIS JUST IN: “Coconut” in the “Cozy Coupe” again

Behold “Coconut” the pup driving a “Cozy Coupe” kids car in his rainbow pajamas. Apparently, Coconut sits in the coupe “all the time” and waits to be “pushed around”. Nice redonk Caturday night activity you got there, Coconut.

6823_1158444278526_1150338066_30409383_982780_n

Brandy D. wanted us to alert her if this pic got posted. Brandy, it’s a done dealio.

Comments

1. Mairsydoats says:

Wow…that’s just…wow….total awesomeness with a topping of win. “Waits to be pushed around”? lawls.

2. But of course Dahlink, all the important puppers require proper transportation. And anyone who is anyone knows you simply must color coordinate your attire to your surrondings.

3. see, they ARE taking over. slowly.

4. Coconut, what are you? A West Highland White terrier?

5. Queen of Dork says:

Nah. He’s just a huge marshmellow fluff dude driving his car on his way to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!

6. kibblenibble says:

He looks so serious. He must have an important pajama party to attend.

7. I’m not a fan of little fluffy doggies, but this is full of win.

8. Where can I get some rainbow pajamas?

9. Resriechan says:

I have One Question, if I may be allowed to present said Question. Thank you.

What is the POINT of manipulating humans to do one’s bidding (steering my toy car all around town for me), if one is going to be seated in the Driver’s Seat? Isn’t the point of having a chauffeur, to be able to sit in the back seat with outrageously expensive $500 shades aka darkened spectacles (in order to obscure one’s identity to / from the Paparazzi, dontcha know) while someone ELSE focusses on the road, traffic lights, etc.?
    I (often) find myself Befuddled.

Signed,
    Befuddled

(Always did like that word. Rather puts me in mind of Alice/ Wonderland.)

10. I love the fact that with his left paw he is “honking” the horn…..! “Outa my way you guys!!” – cutie

11. Andi from NC says:

The PJs are a riot! And his name is great. I just want to scoop him up, put on matching PJs, grab a tub of my favorite icecream, and settle in for a movie night.

12. Baykon Cheezburger says:

OMG that is ridonk kyoot. I used to long for a Cozy Coupe of my own – I never had one – but all the cool kids had them.

Befuddled – he’s in the driver’s seat, but he can’t touch the ground. Think Flintstones.

Come to think of it, he’d probably be happy if he had a giant dinosaur rib-rack on the top of the car, too.

13. Baykon Cheezburger says:

p.s. I would be freaking pushing him all over the place, drawing stares from neighbors and passersby. Out to the grocery store, the library….

14. omg! i wish my dog would fit in a car. she would probably break the car, then chew her rainbow costume off!!! :)

15. KittyMarthaPoo says:

My God is she cute. “waits to be pushed around” I love it!!!!!

16. We must see a video of Coconut in his Cozy Coupe going for joy ride in rioutous rainbow PJ’s!

17. I think he’s a miniature schnauzer (go to http://www.thecutness.com for a reference). The pjs remind me of those shirts the Beach Boys used to wear.

And he’ll have fun,fun,fun
    ‘Til his humans take his
    Coupe car away!

18. I always hated those Cozy Coupes, but I’m feeling better about them now.

19. I’m watching Top Gear at the same time I’m checking CO, so as a result, Jeremy Clarkson pronounced this article title as “Cozy Cooo-pay” in a Jeremy Clarkson voice :)

20. I had one of those as a kid but didn’t know it was called a cozy coo-pay (awesome Top Gear reference!). Coconut does look somewhat like a mini-schnauz but I could also see Westie (due to what appears to be all-white coloring). Either way, adorable! I might have to get my mini-schnauz a setup like this.

21. She waits to be pushed around! Ba ha ha! That’s stinkin’ cute as Teresa says. Next she will demand her own driver!

22. Thanks to everyone for the kind complements. I got his pajamas on eBay, but I don’t remember the seller. If I think of it I’ll you guys know. He is a Westie. He just has a bad hair cut because I did it myself, LOL. He is very small for his breed and fits in the car perfectly. My niece loves to push him around. I’ll try to take a video next time she is town :oP

23. SQUEEEE WESTIE <3

24. Here’s some info on where to find Coconut designer duds: http://duds4dogs.com/ I’m so glad I remembered the seller. I don’t think she sells on eBay anymore but hopefully you’ll be able to contact her. Her prices are ridiculously cheap and she does custom design. She also just survived cancer. She is an incredible lady.

25. Hey there’s my buddy! Coconut looks awesome in this pic. Emma Loves it. Cant wait to see him wearing this…lol Great pic Brandy. Love ya guys!

26. MyLittlePonyTales says:

lol! reminds me of the My Little POny FlashPrance dress!