I Think Stephen Colbert Hacked This Post

Samantha and Honey Bear, sittin’ in a tree!
Kay-Eye-Ess-Ess-Eye-Enn-GEE!
First comes love, then comes marriage,
Then comes a baby in a baby carriage the blood-curdling screams of AGONY at the razor-sharp claws of a godless KILLING MACHINE!!!1!  AUUUGGGHHH!!!

kinky

Snorgling machine is more like it, Samantha B.

Comments

1. fluffernugget says:

What is this darling creature?

2. resriechan says:

**Please note the extreme caution in the Snorgler (eyes WIDE OPEN & smile tense), yet the eyes of the Snorglee are closed in Bliss**

Please also note the sharpened chisel-like CLAWS !!!!!!

3. Ah my little honeysuckle let’s run away to the casbah where we will make mad pasionate…Ok sorry got carried away there but the lettle fellow really looks like his in Love with a capital L. Ahhhhhhh so cute.

4. And then he ate her nose!

I am with Stephen Colbert on this one.

5. Is that a baby honeybear?

I’ll have you know, that those nails were $50 a set and the fill-ins will be very expensive!

I do like the way he closes his eyes when he kisses!

6. *buries nose into axis of snorgling*
    Well this isn’t how one gets the energy and get up and go one needs to conduct a productive day. Oh well, hand me my blankie. ZZZ

7. Heather in Oregon says:

Omg, its a bear! RuN!
    I’m with Stephen on the bear issues….run, its only waiting till your overcome by its adorably fuzzy face. Once your collapse in a cuteoverload coma…then the bear will eat you!!

8. That expression on the girl says to me, “I don’t want the flesh from my face savagely ripped to shreds, BUT I MUST KEES TEH BABY!”

9. Trabb's Boy says:

I absolutely refuse to go to my death before I have had a kinkajou for a pet. This will probably require retirement in a south american country with lax exotic species pet laws, but so be it. Some things just have to be done.

10. J. have you seen this version? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UeCRY1wciA

11. I just read a story this morning about a woman near Allentown, PA who was killed by her pet bear. So the timing of this freaks me out a little.

12. This is fab! I love bears so much. I want to cuddle with polar bears, but I’m sure that would go over well…except the opposite. Someday…someday.

13. I want to be that girl when I grow up. How lucky is she to be able to make out with a face like that! *thud*

14. Stunbunny says:

This is… CUTE-DOWN!

15. If only Colbert could ‘shop Viggo as Aragorn into the picture… le sigh!
    LOL, so cute, but it could be even cuter, in this womans eyes ;)

16. GreyandWhite Kitten says:

I think it’s called a kinkajou?

17. GreyandWhite Kitten says:

Nevermind, i should’ve read all the comments first

18. Cute bear. Cuter girl.

19. LovesDogs says:

It’s a Baby Winnie The Pooh Bear!

20. Kinkajou! Just don’t get it drunk– THEN it becomes a Godless killing machine. :mrgreen:

21. Keeeeeesessssssssssss!

22. BeckyMonster says:

The look of pure bliss on that creature’s face has melted my tiny black heart!!! It’s hard to be jaded when faced with that level of QTE. Although, I’m sure he’s just buttering that girl up, FOR THE ATTACK!

23. Nancy (orig) says:

ahhh, snorgle. Steven needs more CO in his life to get over his bearphobia. Maybe he needs to snorgle a babeh bear on his show.

24. Do I like this picture? Do Bears s**t in the woods!

25. they have the same exact expresion on their faces! matchinks!

26. Resriechan says:

…ummm….Mike……that’s a REALLY NICE little song ya got goin’ there, but …
    that last word just doesn’t *rhyme* with the word “marriage”, from the previous line.

Signed,
    Sorry to be the one to break it to ya ….

27. While looking for a term for bearphobia (Ursaphobia), I discovered that there are SIX different names for catphobia: Aclurophobia, Ailurophobia, Elurophobia, Felinophobia, Galeophobia, or Gatophobia.

28. AuntieMame says:

Today must be “beautiful people snorgling adorable aminals” day on CO. :)

29. Felinophobia – isn’t that mixing languages? Phobia is greet, but felis is latin…

30. @ brinnann..
    WOW ! now THAT’S what I call a “pole dance”
    great video !!!

31. Greek, I say, GREEK.

32. Kodalai, it’s all Greek to me. ;) I just copy and paste.

33. *just a couple more centimeters up to the eyes* thought the killer bear cub!

34. @Brinann, Bear-phobia is also arctophobia.

35. What about Colbertophobia? Know any coal-bare-o-fobes?

36. JohnnieCanuck says:

So would the closing of the eyes during snorgling be an indication that this is the subspecies Potos flavus modestus?

37. Some bears have all the luck :)

[Some bears have all the pain... some bears get all the breaks, some bears do nothing but complain... - Rod.]

38. Sorry, Theo. Colbert is almost as cute as the bears – the adult ones, that is. Baby bears are too cure for words. And so is that little kinkajou.

[DARN YOU, COLBERRRRRRRRRT! :mad: - Ed.]

39. Elisha B. says:

It’s all fun and games ’til someone gets hurt………Hopefully not too soon though!

40. Lucy's Mommeh says:

Kelly-that was a 350 pound “pet” bear that made the human into a snack..

This appears to be a snuggle monster & used to human contact, thankfully.

But still, yeah-wild animals as “pets”?

not such a good idea akshooly.

41. This post is excellent! Cute animal, kisses, Stephen Colbert reference, and the use of Samantha, only the best name on the planet.

42. If my chubs get bear flu, I know who to blame.

43. So jealous, wants kisses too :-(

44. It is an adorable little thing but I’m not sure I would BEAR my jugular to those claws the way she seems to be inclined to do.

45. katinarkit says:

Musta been one hell of a youngin’.

46. AuntieMame – Quite agreed!

47. @brinnann: No, I hadn’t seen that version! THANK YOU. That video is hysterical. : )

48. From Wiki:

“Kinkajous are sometimes kept as pets. They are playful, generally quiet and docile, and have no noticeable odor. However, they can occasionally be aggressive. Kinkajous dislike being awake during the day, and dislike noise and sudden movements. An agitated kinkajou may emit a scream and attack, usually clawing its victim and sometimes biting deeply.”

Sounds like someone I, um, know. Not me, though. Definitely not me.

49. Too cute! It’s like a living teddy bear!

50. toborzgrrl says:

What WON’T women kiss? Kinkajous, piglets, Letterman…..