There’s a cover charge at the door, and the password is ‘loin’.

Their fall from Hollywood elite was shocking and swift, but they did what was necessary to pay the bills. Given, their new gig is a little depressing, but at least they headline on Wednesdays as the male revue “Everything but the Oink”. It’s no summer blockbuster, but they make the best of it. Wilbur, Babe, and Piglet always do.

Prosciutto, Pancetta, and Sir Hammy reenact "Flashdance".

Erewhay areway ethay eglay armersway, Echo L.?

Comments

1. It’s raining men, hallelujah, it’s raining men.. Wow the Pointer Sisters have gotten a lot cuter with age.

2. PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY!

3. Chanpon, excellent!

4. Oh, it’s a scene from Flashdance, starring Jennifer Squeal!

5. “just piggin’, just piggin’ in the rain!”

do be do doo, do be do be do do be!

6. That little guy on the left needs to come home with me. Seriously, is that face not to die for???? I luff heem!

7. Auntie Meme says:

“What a squealin…bein’s believin…Take your passion, and make it happen
    Pictures come alive, you can dance right through your life”

8. They look like they’re really enjoying it! beautiful picture, too.

9. Three amigos! :-)

10. Ooooh, those sexy shower scenes, is CO the correct site for such pictures? I think a parental warning should proceed the picture.
    By the by I like the fact they’ve all had buzz cuts for the photo shoot.

11. That one on the left looks so blissful.

12. You can play in mud and you can rolll in the dirt
    Though you know bathin’ wasn’t meant for you
    But tell me, how can you stand there with the cutest snout
    Not ashamed of bein’ ever so qte
    One trough can lead to another; it will hold ever so many cobs
    Oh, farmer and mother,and piglets and pigstys
    they are nice, so we rolled in mud twice

Shower the piglets you love with love.
    Show them the way to best squeal. (oink, yeah)
    Shower the piglets you love with love
    Show your pink skin ‘neath the mud
    Things are gonna be much cleaner and adorable

13. gravyboat says:

Awwwwww! Piggums really love the water!

14. …as in “Live and Loin?”

15. Excellent lyrics, all. (Though chanpon, the Pointer Sisters did not sing “It’s Raining Men.” That was the Weather Girls.)

16. Well played, Prongs. Though my pig latin is rusty, so I still haven’t deciphered the last line. Now if it were Latin Latin, I’d be all set.

[Well well, look who’s the ne plus ultra et summa cum laude hodie, io! ;) – Ed.]

17. DaytimeDeb says:

Without even reading the comments I started singing Flashdance. Then I read Auntie Meme’s comment and now it’s stuck in my head as “What a sqeualin!” Oh dear, it’s going to be a loooonnnng day.

[She comes by her screen name honestly, then. :lol: – Ed.]

18. DaytimeDeb says:

squealin, not however I spelled it in my previous post. Let the long day beignet:-)

19. 260Oakley says:

Shower the piglets you love with mud
    Show them the way that you squeal
    Things are gonna work out fine if you only swill

20. beardediris says:

Long time fan, first time commenting

@debg: Where are the leg warmers?

21. “what a sqealin’…….”. Oh, my, my, my. That is not firmly set in the brain for the day.

22. 260Oakley says:

@Saffron Jinx and sorry, your extended play version is far superior!

23. “Bacondales”!!! :lol:

(Prongs and NomTom are running away with my tags! Stop thieves!!)

24. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    they are so cute.

All the comments are funny. Love the songs! Get my foot tapin. I could use all the help I can get on this draggin Monday.

25. That would be “squeelin'” if I could type well…sorry.

[*snrk* – Ed.]

26. Prongs! Real Latin?! *swoons*

27. The 003 licensed to swill.

28. @N. Fritz – you do know that the [-Ed.]itor is me, right?

29. OMG cheap rating grabber CO, it’s the obligatory gratuitous naked shower scene; all that’s missing is Mel Gibson’s naked buttocks :-)

[For me, that isn’t much of a drawback, to be honest – Ed.]

30. It appears that the piggy on the right neglected to wear his waterproof mascara and eyeliner. *shmear*

31. I LOVE piggies. I ESPECIALLY love THESE piggies. :D

32. What is it about piglets that makes them so damned cute?!?

33. Leslie (NTA) says:

@ GiGi: I agree w/ Theo; I’m another of (the short list of) ‘mericuns, for whom the ‘tocks of M. Gibson aren’t a negotiable currency ….

And note to Queen of Dorks & Auntie Mame:
    “One never knows, does one?” ;) — courtesy Fats Waller…….
    This post, appearing currently, is why I was being cautious, about the safe use of the term “bacon”, in the prior post & comment stream …..

34. Leslie (NTA) says:

Aaaaaaand @ Chanpon: (If you’ll forgive me for doing the Precision Thing):
    In THIS case, “It’s Raining” Piggies, or Piglets, if you prefer that term …. ;)

Signed,

“Everywhere there’s lots of Piggies, Living Piggie lives.
    You can see them, out for dinner, with their Piggie Wives.
    Clutching forks & knives, to eat their _________……”

35. Hey, at least those guys know how to bring home the bacon!

Sometimes I wonder if you Cuteoverload.com people are just chauvinists. Pigs. ; )

36. I will officially be singing What A Squealin’ for the rest of the day. :lol:

Loved the James Taylor lyrics too!!

37. THANK YOU PRONGS !!!!
    My county fair only had 3 larger pigs this year ’cause (are U ready for this?)……
    …….SWINE FLU concerns !!! ( I know, I really need to get out of this town)
    I really missed seeing the best part of the fair….. all the baby piggies !
    My hand did get “kissed” * (*licked) by a foal & a 4 mo. old miniature Hereford calf
    but rubbing the belleh of the piglets while they lay in my arms belleh up is still this city girls idea of heaven !

38. resriechan says:

(just realized elsewhere that my comment form on this computer still had my prior nametag/screenname; sorry for the lagging letterhead — blush–)

39. resriechan says:

Also: is that Auntie MEME?
    or Auntie MAME? Do we need to be aware of similarities or izzat a slip o’ the keyboard????

40. What joy!

41. trying to read the pig-latin *chortle* was the hardest thing I’ve done so far this morning. That said, *squeeeee* cute peegies in the rain!

42. I can’t believe no oels thought of tis yet, but

soooooweeeeeet!

43. “where are the legwarmers, Echo L?”
    I felt like an idiot reading that sentence out loud about 10 million times.

PPPEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSS

44. MY LOINS MY LOINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

45. AuntieMame says:

I am Auntie Mame. Auntie Meme is Auntie Meme. We are not one and the same. :)

46. …whereas I’m just a wiseass. ;)

47. I have never seen a piggy with a black nose before. It looks like he pressed it against an ink pad and can now sign things with a nose print. Much better than trying to hold a pencil in your trotter!

48. @Theo: Sorry, PROPS to THEO for the REAL (not PIG) Latin! *swoons*

49. Those durty pigs!

50. Resriechan says:

@ AuntieMame: appreciate the specificitocity (or sum such)….. Thx ;)

51. victoreia says:

I keep hearing Kermit the Frog: “Ah, the sounds of love! Sooooo-weeeeee! Oink! Oink!”

52. sign things with a nose print! Too cute.

Can we get an ear twiggle? Splashy splash!

53. LovesDogs says:

Dalmation piggies!!!

54. Felicityanne says:

Please, please, please could the world learn that it’s dalmatiAn, not dalmation? The PLACE is DalmatiA…sorry…retired English teacher (in both senses of the adjective)!

55. Thanks to all who helped me out with the pig latin. Sorry–don’t mean to be a snob–I’m a medieval historian and I teach Latin sometimes. Theo gets an A for the day!

[LOL. Call it a B; there’s no WAY I got the grammar right. – Ed.]

56. Everytime i eat pig you post a picture of those cute little ones and then i feel bad *snif* im going to cry

lol just kidding, love the picture the one on the left look so happy and the one in the middle i think needs a little more air lol

57. LovesDogs says:

Thank you, 55 Felicityanne, for that clarification.

58. I guess I’m pretty shocked that even in 2009, Flashdance remains culturally relevant.

59. I love these little porkers! The one on the left looks positively blissful! It’s scenes like this that make me so glad I went vegetarian over the summer!

60. SQUEEE!!!!! Love them!!!

61. Holy cheerup pencil holder, batman! http://twitpic.com/kel9j

62. Resriechan says:

@ Blondie: Like, WOW !! TO-tally awesome related product pic !!!

63. @ Mud Bug

Piglet bellehs?!? You get to rub piglet belleh??? AND foal kisses and calf *somethings* (sorry, the post is waaaaayyy up theres- and I’m getting old :)

Sigh. So jealous. Seriously…. I’ve never had that much fun at the fair, I must be living in the wrong place. *eyes turn green*

*face turns green…. neck…. the rest soon follows… fingers and toes neon bright…*

I hope you gave them enough luvs for all of us. ;-)

64. Aww, this made it and my “piggy bath” submische didn’t?

65. Am I the only one that notices that weird centipede-looking growth on left piggy’s neck..? What is that?

[All I see is wet pigskin. – Ed.]

66. Aww, thats the most adorable thing ive seen in weeks, look at the little porkers, the one on the right looks like he’s smiling at the rain!

67. “Im oinking in the rain, just oinking in the rain, what a glorious feeling im oinking again!”

68. “Every time it rains, it rains piggies from heaven!”

69. “Piggy rain. Piggy rain. Only want to see you bathing in the piggy rain!”

70. “Here comes the pigs again, falling on my head like a memory!”

I think i’d better stop there…

71. Wow! Luke Stywalker and Ham Solo snuggling up to Babe. Delicious (in a vegetarian sort of way).

Cannot get ‘what a squealing’ out of my head now. Oinkredible.

72. LOL, Viviana. :lol:
    Perhaps the middle one isn’t so much Babe as Princess Layabout?

73. GreyandWhite Kitten says:

Come on, don’t HOG the shower!

74. Smiling swine are squeal-inducing!

75. Thanks, Theo – I’d had a long day and couldn’t work out a suitable pun for the remaining SW characters. May George Lucas forgive me.

76. Maybe it’s Lucas who should be asking you for forgiveness. The man sounds like writes for translation engines, not for human audiences.