That’s Knot Funny

For today’s busy serial prankster, the most important skill to master is time management.  For example, tie your victim’s shoelaces together first; this will keep him engaged and distracted, giving you time to short-sheet his bed, fill the sugar bowl with salt, and hide his car keys.

one_for_the_weekend_by_spyed

Check the sofa for whoopee cushions, Claire C.
Photo by Angelo Sotira.

Comments

1. Who’s a little prankster?? You are! Yes you! Widdle puppeh!! Snorglesnorglesnorgle!!

2. Ohhh the widdle puppeh couldn’t be the prankster. He’s too cute.

3. SSSSQQQQUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
    I want one!

4. Resriechan says:

umm……”Naughtiness” Tag, dontcha think???? Hmmmm??? ;)

[Hmmmm. - Ed.]

5. Heather in Oregon says:

He can do whatever he wants, no way can we get upset with those cute little eyes looking up at us!
    We demand to see an extreme close up!!

6. Awww! This little pup has been my wallpaper for about a week now after seeing him on deviantArt :) serious cute overload.

[Hey, can you post the link? I'd like to credit the photog - Ed.]

7. Queen of Dork says:

awwwwwww. Thanks Resriechan! Thanks for clueing me in. He’s really cute! Glad Theo finally got up. *giving him orange juice, eggs and bacon.*

8. Where’s his twin who should be untying the laces on the other side? Can you imagine two of them? *ded*

9. Queen of Dork says:

Oops. Is bacon a bad word here?

10. AWWWW! A pupersons that cute should not even have to touch the floor! *non-stop snorgling, tummy rubs, ear scritches, and nose beeps*

11. Queen of Dork says:

Loving the socks and the “hi mommy” expression on his face.

12. Resriechan says:

@QoD: looks like (as often haps) I missed my guess; this is a NTMTOM post, so maybe Theo actually *IS* off, somewhere, ” ‘seepies”…

I would hazard (another) guess that if the post isn’t about piggies (in other words, if no Piggie Advocates are payin’ attenshun *AT THIS MOMENT*) then the word “bacon” MIGHT be safe…for now….

(shifty eyes…)

13. Squee! Love the look on his face. “You would never use this incriminating picture against a sweetheart like me, would you?”

And I totally wouldn’t. I’m a sucker for the cute.

14. Queen of Dork says:

Resriechan: I’m hiding. Also, NTMTOM, sorry I called you Theo. (hi Meg)

15. Shoelaces? What shoelaces? Oh. These shoelaces. I… uh… Is that what they are? I thought there were… fetuccini. Yeah, that’s right. I thought they were fetuccini. plink. plink.

Yeah, I’d love me some fetuccini. With meatballs.

16. cuteness is the perfect disguise for a master prankster :P

17. Queen of Dork says:

Resriechan: Another thang: sshhhhh. Theo is seepy, seepy boy. shhhhh

18. Well I’ve had my mocha by now. Up an’ at ‘em.

19. DaytimeDeb says:

QOD: “Loving the socks…” I don’t see any socks. Then again, I don’t see anything but cute PUPPYYYYYYY on my screen….. my eyes are blind to everything else!

20. Queen of Dork says:

Theo: Yay!
    DaytimeDeb: There are socks.
    Resriechan: U is luv. Luv is U.

21. kibblenibble says:

Puppeh PERFECSHONS! \o/ Yay!

22. The puppy’s socks are showing. Not the human’s.

He needs to be scooped up and cuddled to keep him out of more mischief.

23. OMG, STINKIN’ cute!!

24. i love nomming dog ears, but white feetsies on black dogs are adorable….extreme close up is definitely called for….please? just look at the eyes begging for it…..

25. A tiny bebeh puppy with paws in a polite position? DO WANT.

26. Resriechan says:

@ QoD:

see the following !!! (rumored to have been provided by Theo. I think.)

27. Queen of Dork says:

Resriechan: That was quite joyous! Theo did that?

28. MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! Banana flavored !

29. Resriechan says:

It’s in the CO Glossary, under “yay”.

The part that I’m SURE of, is that Theo references it, in responding to comments sometimes. I guess it’s possible that he found it & imported it but I SEEM to remember something, about his building or adding onto it …..but…..no guarantees on ANYthing from me, (since I messed one statement up already today :) )

[Ehhh, I built it up gradually collage-style with various CO posts & internet stuff - Ed.]

30. Queen of Dork says:

Dad’s up!

31. Queen of Dork says:

Resriechan that’s funny!

32. He’s no prankster, he’s just helping daddy untie his shoes :-)

33. Queen of Dork says:

Theo, Theo!!! (jumping up and down) Post something funny!! Something funny!! Please? Pleeeezeee? C’mon… pleeeezzzeee?

34. 260Oakley says:

Pup is chewing on a knotty problem. What I love is that he looks so nonchalant; like he started in on this tugging-the-shoelaces game and then lost interest with the lace still in his mouth. His look is all like “Hmm, I wonder what’s on PBS tonight?”

35. No one going to mention that this puppy is all the cuter when shown against Mario wallpapering? Or, do my eyes deceive me?

36. *squeeee*

plump belleh
    innocent eyes
    teething on shoelace
    whole pup is same size as teen’s runners!?

perfection

37. Aw butter wouldn’t melt in his mouth.

38. O, but what kind of McPuppersons is this leetle morsel?

39. nicefrenchgurl says:

this pic reminds me so much of my late beloved dog
    he was about this big when i rescued him
    and as mischievious ;)

40. Nestle’s chocolate morsel?

41. Resriechan says:

@ HonGlad: dontcha mean “in his mouF”?????? ;)

42. Mary (the first) says:

This little guy is too cute for words. He can have my shoelaces anytime.

43. This is very close to a Rule #14, isn’t it? – of course I don’t know how big the person’s shoe is.

Annghhhyanghyang. (gnawing and tugging sounds)

44. Awwwww! *thud* :-D

45. A tuxedo pup complete with white spats? Too cute!

46. http://www.deviantart.com/print/8377182/?

This is not my photo but please, credit.

[Done. - Ed.]

47. victoreia says:

“What shoelaces? I’m innosent, really! Huh? Oh, these shoelaces? I found ‘em.”

48. Puppeh snox!

49. That is a very tiney, tiny pup, I must say! Smaller than his shoe!

Is that a rule of cute or what?

50. Resriechan – Yes I probably do.

51. Resriechan says:

@ HonGlad: ;)

52. Belleh and ears.

*ded*

53. queenofdork says:

Hey! I think I have an avatar now! (I hope it won’t scare anybunny)

TAAAA-DAAAHHH!!!

54. Queen Of Dork says:

oops! My daughter messed up my name but I think we have it right now.

55. Queen of Dork says:

Yay!

56. my god so tiny!!!

57. Resriechan says:
  58. Queen of Dork says:

Resriechan: Thanks!

59. What a bastard!

60. Queen of Dork says:

I tried to talk my daughter into getting in on this but she said adults have more fun with CO than kids. (Although, she does like the pictures). Here’s how much of a dork I am: we were at the store and she saw some of her friends. I couldn’t help myself…I began to jump up and down with joy and told them that I had a smurf for my avatar!! My daughter was like, “OMG”

61. Nicolletta says:

Pups–now in bite size!

62. He could fit in that shoe…
    So sweet!

63. thats so cute love the innocent eyes lol they are the demize of the shoe laces lol

64. that happened to me with a chicken and it pecked my shoe lace off!

65. RULE 14 MORSEL OMG

66. Omg. I really need a puppy, any puppy will do. They are just soooooooooo cute, I can’t handle it.

67. Queen of Dork says:

(he-he) cute.

68. Cutest puppy ever !

69. AuntieMame says:

Bacon is NEVER a bad word. :D

And this little chocolate chip is adorable! SQUEEEE!

70. Queen of Dork says:

AuntieMame: Ha-ha. Bacon is not a bad word? Are you sure we’re not starting some crap?!

71. BACON BACON BACON … hmm, it’s funny, but for once this isn’t making me hungry. Maybe in the morning.

72. Hey that’s my puppy! How awesome to find him on Cute Overload. Charlie is internet famous now!

73. omg, that’s kitten-cute!

74. oh, oh, oh! jewelie, maybe you can help identify what breed the little Charlie is?

75. @nakey We’re not sure, but we think he’s mostly terrier. The vet’s he’s seen are stumped. He was a rescue (we found him on the street) so we don’t know all the details.

If anyone here has any ideas it’d be great to hear!

76. I would PAY cash money for this pup to eat my shoelaces!! He/She is WAAAYYYY tooo adoaubuhls!!! Must be illegal, I’m sure there’s a fine…

77. “What shoelace?” :D

If I had that face at home, I’d never make it to work. I’m sure that if you look in the dictionary under “naughty,” that little guy’s picture is right there. Huge sqeeeeeeee!!!

78. so cute. Great rescue. Now he is ready for trouble.

79. What a cutiepie!

80. OMG! I can almost smell his puppy breath!

81. Charlie is lethally cute! If he runs out of shoelaces in his current abode, I have plenty for him to snack on.

82. how come, if a black cat crosses your pat is bad luck, but if a black dog undo your shoe ties is not.. is there such a thing as animal discrimination ? : )

83. very cute! but also a very big health hazard for lil’ pups (or kittens) to be given shoelaces, string or yarn to chew on. They start swallowing it and can’t get it back out.

84. The Dutchess of Cupcake says:

Oh…I need a puppy! Preferably that one! Must…snorgle…tiny adorable fuzzball….I guess my warm kitty will have to do.

85. @susan He’s not allowed to chew on string or laces at home, this was just a special exception for a photo op :)

86. Resriechan says:

@ Jewlie: Love the special spelling in yer name.
    Didn’t you mean to say, “he’s KNOT allowed to …”…???? ;)

(jes’ kiddin’)

87. Any idea what kind of Nike shoes these are?

88. muttluver says:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUST… SNUGGLE… CUTE… TINY… ADORABLE….. SWEET… MISCHIEVIOUIS…….. WONDERFUL…….. LITTLE….. MUNCHKIN BABY WOO-WOOS!

He is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!! Looks kinda like my puppeh when he was a baybeh.

He’s definitely terrier, the others are hard to define….. maybe some lab or border collie? I’d have to see him up close………

MUST KISS BABY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *THONK*

89. Andrew – that jumped out at me immediately! The Mario wallpaper is sweeet.

90. Cute-est baby pupkin ever! Must kiss and snuggle! MMmmm…delicious shoe lace, in lemon!

91. mix masta says:

DOEs anyone know what kind of breed this little angel is?

[I suspect it's not any kind of pure breed. Don't get me wrong, though; mutts are the best. - Ed.]

92. are you all retarded
    what kind of dog is this

93. sophia L. says: