Urgent Health Action Alert Bulletin!

Attention all pigs!  There is an elevated risk of a deadly strain of “girl flu.”  If not treated early, girl flu can lead to death, or in extreme cases, cooties.   Pigs are urged to avoid prolonged contact with girls, and also avoid activities which may weaken the immune system, such as shopping or watching romantic comedies.

kissy_piggie

Did somebody lose a bet, Florence A.?

Comments

1. MythBusters is also a good cootie vaccine. ;)

2. First men use babies to get chicks, now pigs? They are getting too smart! Back into the cages with you! Back I say!

3. Trabb's Boy says:

Fluffy !!! Piggie fluffy !!!

4. I wanna smooch on a fuzzy piglet!!!

5. catloveschanel says:

I kissed a girl and I liked it. sung by rebellious pig

6. aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! fuzzy peeeegie!!! AAAaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!

7. eeeeeeee! he’s black with peeenk footsies!

8. Lol lovely picture the piggy and the girl look pretty happy lol

9. Didn’t know piglets’ heads were so fuzzy, or is this Sty Sperling? Yuck yuck yuck.

10. buff buff buff SQUEEEEE!

11. You know how to treat swine flu? With an oink-ment. *groan*

Got a case of bird flu? Go to a doctor for a tweet-ment! *rim shot*

Okay…I’ll stop now.

12. She looks like she’s really getting into the pig kissing. LOL!

13. They kind of look alike, hehe (in a good way).

14. Well you all know that GIRL Cooties are deadly!

That poor pig .. having to kiss a girl.. OMG the inhumanity of it all!

15. Her boyfriend is, like, “Eeeew, now I have to kiss her?”

16. @ Suzanne: Admit it, you’ve been sittin’ on the edge/ your seat, waitin’ for a prime opportunity to post those, huh? Well, it WORKED !!!!

(the crowd goes wild)

17. I sniff swine…virus.

18. No “Interspecies snorgling?”

19. *makes motions on the skin with finger*
    “circle circle dot dot, now you’ve had your cooties shot” lol

I so want to snuggle that piggie!!

20. the peeg looks so smug!!

21. I submit myself as a girl-flu testing specimen forthwith!

22. @Tygress, really? Hmm, where I grew up a cooties shot, as I recall, was just a really hard punch in the arm.

23. I read “girly flu”. Same difference I guess. But piglets are Very Small Animals and they ned some girly nurturing.
    What about romantic DRAMAS? Do those count as dangerous too?

24. @skippymom…where’d you grow up? Just curious. I’m originally from the Boston area. Well, i guess your version would be more like getting a real shot. “Ouch..hey!!” :)

25. S.W.A.K.! – Squeeealed With A Kiss

26. Tygress, I, too, am from “the Boston area”! (Well, southeastern Mass.) Interesting. And yeah, they really hurt.

27. lol…i guess we were just less violent.

28. I meant “hurt wicked bad”.

29. Just get yourself a Frappe and it will make everything better :)

30. Why is this tagged “Gee-Ross!”? It’s a cute little bebeh piggeh, not even big enough to be dirty. No toddler tongue action on the schnozz either, like in that one picture I’ve seen on here..*shudders* Though I’d be more apt to kiss it on the head…it’s fuzzy wuzzy widdle head. :-)
    Totally needs an “inter-species snorgling” tag.

31. Sign me up! I need to build up my immunity!

32. Is okay, little piggeh… I no think you are gee-ross… I kiss you :-*

33. oh… and I’ve been cootie vaccinated, so no worries there :D

34. Keees-keesss-keeess! What would Killer think? She’d probably kiss it too. Little baybeee! Fuzzy leeetle haid!

35. Piggies are for kissing, not for eating. (Sorry, I had to)

I love the fuzz. Can I please have one RIGHT NOW?!?!?

36. Actually, that little pig is a step up from some of the swine I dated.

37. You shouldn’t kiss girls, cos their soppy and can’t play football and we’re not letting them in our fort, so yah boo sucks.

38. Hmm, I would have thought the girl WON the bet to snorgle that wittle piggy!

39. Check out the dude holding the wee pig! His lips are just starting to pucker like HE’S the target of that smooch.

Isn’t there a law against living vicariously through another species, esp if it’s a peeglet???

40. Aw-Hon Glad, now I feel left out. Can I come in an look and then go back outside again? Can I Can I?

41. She’s trying to play the pig as a woodwind instrument when the Monkees clearly demonstrated it as pitched percussion.

42. Katrina – Orl write as long as your quick and none of the gang see you.

43. platedlizard says:

Well hello there, Mr. Oinkerson. I’ll give you a kiss any day of the week!

44. Queen of Dork says:

Fuzzy-Wuzzy Piggehkins! I want one!

45. That can’t be kosher…

46. Pig fuzz is too adorable

47. kibblenibble says:

Who’s the fuzzy wuzziest piglet in the United States? You are!

48. If I had to kiss a piggy on a lost bet, this is SO the exact one I would want to kiss.

49. How can kissing be gee-ross? Maybe this little piggy just got out of the bathtub over at Farmer Ted’s. His pigskin could be squeeky clean.

50. She closes her eyes and hopes “please be a better kisser than my bf”

51. Tygress – TF?

52. Space Cowgirl says:

*dies of the cute*

And NTMTOM, great postwriting.

53. When I try to kiss girls they call me a pig. Is that a good thing now?

54. Awwww.

Cutest.Piglet.EVARRRRR.

and [1] agree for interspecies snorgling tag!

55. I.S. tag already added, y’know :)

56. Pigggggggggggggggggggggyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Sorry I had to get that out of my system.. That has to be the cutest baby piggy I have ever seen!

57. The girl looks like Mila Kunis!

58. I’d rather kiss his fuzzy little head…
    or her boyfriend. I’m not fussy.

59. PIGLETS!

and the C.O. dating site is in full swing again!

60. At our house we call it “Piggy Flu.”

61. Jeanmacgreen says:

Sorry to disappoint you Theo, But I’m a girl and I’ve been watching Adam, Jamie & The gang Kari,Tory and Grant from the very start. Jamie’s shop M-5 seems to have a very dog friendly atmosphere! I’m also a die-hard C.O. surfer too!!

[Why would I be disappointed to find more fellow MythBusters peeps? Anyway, my point is, I bet you don’t have cooties. ;) – Ed.]

62. girl flu

63. The pig is really cute but I think the girl is hotter. But lets all be honest with ourselves I think the guys is probably the best looking one of them all.