Oh, Never Mind

Welcome back to “Health Chat,” and our next guest is immunologist Dr. Colobus G. Ibbon, who claims to have developed a 100-percent reliable method to prevent allergic reactions.  Dr. Ibbon, would you share with our viewers the details of this truly remarkable discovery?

Just cut to a commercial, Connie H.

Comments

1. Oh noesssssssssss!!!! Even monkeys can get the swine flu now!!! What is the world coming to?!?!?!

2. Bless you Dr G Ibbons… Bless you

3. HEhehehehehe… Deep Breath Snert!

4. soooooooo cute!!!!!

5. He sneezes in a much daintier manner than my father.

6. Gee, Theresa, your father is a violent sneezer who still tries to give you spit-washes, (not at the same time we hope), and your mother is a pervert…how’d you turn out to be so, you know, civilized-like?

[Ever the rebellious soul, was our Theresa ;) - Ed.]

7. Can someone please loop this video so I can watch it over and over?

thx.

8. I want this and the dramatic prairie dog on a split screen on an endless loop so I can sit and be hyp-mo-tized all day long. Please?

9. okey dokey, 3, 2, 1, Dr. Ibbon, you’re live!

(“I’m not wearin’ pants.”)
    “Oh Sh*t.”

10. OK that is seriously a laugh out loud moment!

11. Mel Brooks!
    I would shake your, eh, ..hand, but, may I offer you a tissue instead?

12. watch, giggle, repeat… I’m not sure what’s so incredibly funny about this, but I can’t stop… watch, giggle, repeat…

13. @Skippymom, I was adopted by wolves. :mrgreen:

[Now that is odd. My parents were adopters OF wolves. Hmm. - Ed.]

14. Sooo, Dr. Ibbon, djeet?
    “Had fish!”

15. Awwwwwwww… I just watched that 10x and squealed every time.

16. Ha Letterman has been playing this on his show for awhile now. Hilarious!

17. “…Cut!”

18. Once A Fish says:

HONK!!!

[GEESHUNDHEIT!!! - Ed.]

19. Dr. Ibbons, NOMTOM, and all you peeps are cracking me up!

Theresa – Dr. Ibbons sneezes better than my father also. my dear ole dad either blows the roof off our house or he holds it in (when non-family members are around) w/o the “ah-choo” action. it comes out like “ah-mmmppggttt”. there’s no normal sneeze out of my dad….

20. catloveschanel says:

That’s exactly why I didn’t get flu shot.

21. HEhehe the look on his face after the sneeze just kills me….

22. It’s like the “weirding way” from Dune …

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHON-CHA.

[You're saying Paul Atreides was a master of kung-choo? - Ed.]

23. So cute! The look on his face after he sneeze, he looks like he’s about to say “excuse me” ;-)

24. Finally! An animal allergic to ME!!!!!!!!
    Thankyouthankyouthankyou.

25. Hah I’m totally weirded out by the extra sounds happening during that sneeze.

26. OMG how cayute is he. My grandfather was an explosive sneezer. My grandparents lived next door and we could hear him even with the windows shut. Poor man had such bad allergies.

As a kid I made fun of his sneezes. Who would have thought I would sneeze now just like he used to. I would say it was genetic but I was adopted.

27. Professor Monkersons needs a tissue. And a teddy bear with his chicken noodle soup.

28. LOL! Very genteel!

29. biscuithead says:

macaque monkey!!! love it!

30. Von Zeppelin says:

My semi-greyhound Max is a master sneezer–blows the curtains and rattles the windows. I think that long snout gives extra velocity and explosive power.

31. Lucy's Mommeh says:

OMG, I sat & watched about 3 times…and couldn’t help but laugh in a slightly “oh, poor baby!” way….

32. Queen of Dork says:

He needs tissue! Are other animals allergic to the foliage on the planet like some humans are? My cat, SamKitty, sneezes alot and I sometimes wonder if he has allergies. He’ll walk right up to you and just sneeze kitty snot all over you. They’re rather delicate sneezes but still…

33. My husband has a deviated septum and a bisected uvula, with other related palate, um, unusual issues. When our children were small, they would cry they’d be so scared of the huge noise he made when he’d sneeze.

34. gezoontheit!

35. Erm, was there an extra noise/bodily there? Like a shart?

36. bodily FUNCTION, I meant, Dr. G. Ibbons, sorry.

37. Thanks, Dexter–and thank you, Dr Ibbon, for the perfect sneeze.

38. Resriechan (Formerly L, NTA) says:

To the best of my knowledge, my mother is not related to a Gibbon monkey. However, the woman *likes* pepper on her food even though it makes her sneeze. Dinner was a command performance. Thus, every night, with all 7 of us in attendance, there would commence The Sneezing. The entire family conversation would cease, while we all became audience to precisely 7 powerful sneezes.

(Flashback to M Python/ H Grail; “not 2, not 4, but 7; the number you shall count shall be …”).

We all have Schnozzes of rather respectable Girth, so this was as though someone had picked up a power drill & started it up.

That is all.

39. DM I agree Ha chaaa.

My favourite sneezing video is the sneezing baby Panda.Moms nomming a carrot baby explodes ,Mom nearly jumps out of her skin, then resumes nomming carrot. It cracks me up every time.
    Dearest Ed, mayhap you could be so kind as to post a link to aforesaid. My very limited talent on the puter, doesn’t stretch to anything so technicackle.

40. I do a bunch of small sneezes, then one big loud one at the end!

*choo*
    *choo*
    *choo*
    *choo*
    *choo*
    *choo*
    *choo*
    (pause)
    *ATCHOO!!!!!*

41. Excuse you monkey!

42. NOMTOM, I’ma go ahead now, ’n say, “thanks, good bye and good luck, deah.”
    You know, before the bigshot comedy producer snaps you up and you move to a California mansion; limos full of hedgehogs, poolside puppy parties, glamorous pandas,…
    Sigh. We knew ya when!

43. Hon Glad, here’s the panda sneeze. Mom looks like she’s “watchin’ her stories.”

44. Queen of Dork says:

Wow! That was quite the sneeze for such a leetle theeng! I just watched that five times and it was equally hilarious each time! Lol!

45. Queen of Dork says:

Just watched it some more. I love how mom’s all laid back, relaxed and chowing down and then….WTF?! She lifts up her back paw when baby sneezes.

46. Thanks Theresa – I can watch it till the Cows come home and still find it funny. Love the way she returns to nomming after the initial shock.

47. His face is so squishy! Eeeeee~

48. Queen of Dork says:

Okay. Guilty. I just checked out again this Panda sneeze video that Theresa posted. If you look very closely at the baby, you can see the sneeze building up. Momma may not have been so startled if she hadn’t been in TV trance “watching her stories” (as Theresa said).

49. platedlizard says:

Oh wow, that’s a big sneeze! I love how startled mom was. She’s like WHAT THE— oh, you look okay. And then she goes back to munching and watching her stories.

50. Queen of Dork says:

platedlizard: I know. So Qte! I wish I could have me a little sneezy baby Panda like that. Except of course for the fact that it would grow to be a BIG Panda and prolly knock my silly head off with one swipe of its deadly but adorable paw. Never mind the want…I’ll just look.

51. @Hon Glad, glad to help. In case you want to stop watching, here are the cows coming home:

52. Queen of Dork says:

Theresa: This is rather scary. It looks like 4:00 pm when all of us office workers in my building are leaving for the day. 8O

53. Theresa- can you find one about when the Corgis come home?

That panda sneezing is always funny. The Mommy jumps so high she jiggles. She jiggles, I giggle.

54. Queen of Dork says:

I think Theresa needs to get paid if she keeps taking these requests! ;) However, that said, Theresa?……

[Nice work if you can get it. ;) - Ed.]

55. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

(Theresa is not a cow!!! I didn’t say that! She just posts cow vids.)

56. Hee.

Moo.

click-clack, moo.

57. Queen of Dork says:

Ed: He-he. (blush)
    Pyrit: We knew you weren’t calling Theresa a cow! She’s a bunny.

58. Queen of Dork says:

Pyrit: also,

Clackity.

59. Theresa – Aren’t Jersey Cows beautiful. I don’t understand why we use Cow as an insult, when they are beautiful gentle creatures.

60. I don’t know either, Hon Glad, I think they are lovely, too.

61. Queen of Dork says:

Hon Glad: Yes! I’ve noticed that, too. And they have soft eyes.

62. And they rubberneck as bad as the commuters on the highway. LOL!

63. I’m a little scared of cows.

64. Queen of Dork says:

pyrit: I’m seriously scared of cars. Yes. I know it’s strange, but cars. (God help me)

65. Oh noes I just caught the monkey flu.

66. @AuntieMame, they are really nosy! If you go up to their pasture, they all come to the fence to stare at you. And if you walk around in their pasture (wear boots), they all follow you around. They are great. :)

67. Dr G. Ibbn Batuta’s scholarly albeit enigmatic illustrated talk on his travels and travails.

68. You now it not a gibbon, right…? It’s a macaque. Not a gibbon. There’s a difference…

69. Anne – yeah it’s not a gibbon, but it’s also not a colobus monkey. :) I’m just delighted people even know the names of so many kinds of primates! But I guess this is a more advanced group of people in terms of animal know-how, so I shouldn’t be surprised! PS: another great primate = the sifaka. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COWwHBlxG6M&feature=related