THIS JUST IN: “Mr. Manager”

Mr. Manager will see you now.

Mr. Manager is all: “boop boop boop beeep boop boop beep” on his computer

Mr. Manager WILL fire you if you don’t deliver on the Thompson account

mrmanager

Brisa E and Megan Q., there are few people weirder than you.

Comments

1. the bug man says:

Hey! I used to work for that guy!

The problem with working for rodents is (wait for it…) they pay you peanuts.

2. @the bug man: You must have been the guy two cubicles over from me!

(And…*groan*…peanuts….)

3. Bunnyfluffs says:

lol @ “boop boop beep boop”-ness.

Win.

4. this is way too kyoot! and bug man FTW!

5. that is flipping adorable.

6. lauraewaddell says:

This is so awesome, what a great little guy!

7. I bet his bedding is made out of recycled TPS reports.

8. lunchtime.

9. mroaaaw

10. JohnnieCanuck says:

Mr. Manager is a little weird himself. He’s crouching on his desk with his chair knocked over on the floor behind him.

I can see where this might make his unfortunate employees want to tell him only what they think he wants to hear.

He’s all “It’s not necessary that they like me, only that they fear me.”

11. Mister Manager’s crouching on his desk cos he’s probably pooped all over his floor. He’s looking pretty cross. I hope I’m not in trouble.

12. Mr Managers says ” I didn’t get where I am today, by being nice to people. I had to tread on a few competitors along the way. So, remember to keep in the loop think outside the box and get all your Ducks in a row.”

13. Yes, I like this. Animal friends contributing to the family income. In these belt-tightening times we can leave no revenue stream untapped!

14. awwwww the little grumpy look on his wee face! So cute.

15. Mister Manager gets extra points if he’s referencing Arrested Development.

16. Mister Manager is on the warpath again. Heads are gonna roll!

17. Mister Manager definitely looks like Penske material.

18. Who are these people who make furniture for there rodents? (and where can I place an order)

19. Hey I did not see this particular episode of Mad Men yet, so don’t post any spoliers about what happens with the Thompson account.
    Thnx.

20. I think Mister Manager getting ready to eat his desk.

21. He looks so sooooft…. I love working for a softie!

22. Mr. Manager “Team! TEAM! T – E – A – M! Team! I love saying TEAM!”
    (brought to you courtesy of “The IT Crowd”)

23. Who says unemployment doesn’t bring out people’s creative side?

That is just… brilliant.

Now we know what’s inside Intel!

24. Mr. Manager is perfectly round!

25. Cambridge_Rat_Mom says:

But it’s such a good weird!

26. Ok, how many people’s bosses actually sit ON their desks? Shouldn’t there be a little tiny chair there?

Btw, Meg, I think that might be an old Texas Instruments. Looks like the old TI-35 I had in high school. Uh oh. I think I just heard the Geezer Alarm go off…

27. Paul @ #17: You are aware…

28. I agree with Sam #15!!!

29. Andi from NC says:

The look on his face is priceless – he’s so “scary Bossman”!!

30. Awww, too cute!!!!! :-)

31. awwwwwww

32. Mister Manager’s teeny fists have, “system error!”, written all over ‘em.

33. That is a beautiful charcoal grey suit. I would really like to see a striped tie on Mr. Manager. Just sayin’ . . . .

34. Baykon Cheezburger says:

“Because I’m Mr. Manager!”
    “It’s just Manager”
    “But you said…”
    “Doesn’t matter who.”

35. “Computer says nooooo……”

36. Thanks for cleaning up my sloppiness, Ed!

37. Mr Manager seems perfectly spherical!!! I’ve had bosses like that!

38. and i am one of them!!!! ladies you have outdone yourselves, this is so something i would have done when i still had hamsters

39. He’s cute, but he looks like a *micro* manager to me….

[LOL, naturally – Ed.]

40. Do you think Mr. Manager could get my dog a job?

41. Mr. Manager Gerbil is sooooo cute!

Where’s his mouse? Does he use a touch pad instead?

42. Oh Dear Peeps you have me rolling with laughter this morning and I have not even gone to work yet.

Of course Mr Manager is not a good manager if he has not managed to work Synergy, at least twice, into his speech to the office, at the morning meeting.
    Then he is worth his weight in gold… okay maybe worth more than his weight in gold since he is a hamster and weighs next to nothing

43. Mr. Manager is angry because you forgot to include the cover sheet on the TPS report.

44. Mr. Manager is super adorable!

Where should I drop of my resume? I’d like to work for him =]

45. I see our work-a-day hero popping through his desk, rather than setting up it like a nest. Yes? Ah, whichever, he is very cute.

46. We just say manager.

47. For those of you that have no idea what Arrested Development is or what people here in the comments are referencing, here is the clip on Hulu:

48. Mister Manager is indeed named after our favorite banana stand manager.

49. OMG lol, you people crack me up!!! Super lol to JohnnieCanuck and the tipped over chair….. XD

50. The internet called us weird! But the truth is..Mister Manager bought that from Ikea!

51. I did not have the privilege of working for Mr. Manager. However, I was employed by the Crimson Permanent Assurance (or a reasonable facsimile thereof) at one point in my life.

Sadly, I was laid off prior to the rebellion.

52. Von Zeppelin says:

Mr. Manager dreams of the day when he becomes Mr. Vice President, and gets the better quality office with the wood-grain cardboard furniture.

53. Mr. Manager’s computer has crashed … that’s how cute he is

54. “Have you seen my stapler?”

55. Aww! I love all these hamster photos!! I hope one day my Hambina will be famous too :

sorry for the shameless plug…i guess every pet owner thinks theirs is the cutest…but with Hambina it’s true ! :)

56. Queen of Dork says:

Meg, the “boop boop beep boop” on the computer… :) LOL!
    Mr. Manager looks so cutely grouchy but I still wish my boss was that cute! (Mine is just a grouchy poop stain).

57. Weird… And AWESOME!!!

58. Queen of Dork says:

Mr. Manager’s demeanor has intimidated me so much that I will work on the Thompson account all night. NO SLEEP FOR ME! (said in the Sienfield Soup Guy’s voice).

59. Leslie (NTA) says:

@ Catnap:

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL (etc.)

60. omg so cute. Mr. Manager can fire me any time!

61. Remember, there’s always money in the banana stand.

62. That’s some strange funky linoleum on Mr. Manager’s floor!

63. Laura, yes Hambina is very cute, such a pretty color, too!

Hooray for the “Two Week’s Notice” ref.