Bunday Chez White

Mr. White: Honey, I’m going to bed. [hops up stairs]

Are you coming? Bring me a carrot juice?

IMG_4205

Sender-Inner Jessica’s last name is ‘Fu’. That’s an excellent last name for a bunny (fu fu.)

Comments

1. What a floofy little sweetie.

2. Little pink knows. I can see it twitching in my head. *faints*

3. Er..that should read nose. Definitely bed time here on the east coast..

4. fish eye no miko says:

Awwwww….he looks so cute and soft! I just tent to rub my cheek on his fur!

5. awww…. he’s so tiny and cute! like a little fluffball! ^_^

6. fish eye no miko says:

*tent = want… Argh…

7. kibblenibble says:

Lookit the teeny feets! The peenk earses! Want!

8. Well, it’s obvious that teh cute ruins teh spelling!

9. The most perfect little bunny!!!
    ^ ^
    (=’.’=)

10. Sooooo precious!!!

11. Awwwww…. (admiring adorabobble bunny-wunny while making mental note to NEVER take a break from CO again! Ran across the post of the kitty in the you-know-what.) (Tiptoeing around the commentroversy – my goodness, I had no idea so many people were so humor-impaired!)

God, I love this site!

12. is it possible?? a bun bun that does NOT look disapproving? in fact, bunny looks approving! =) sooo kyoot! i can just see its nose twitching..

13. I have this irresistible urge to just coddle that fluffy white bunny in my hands.

14. HE-LLOOOO!! how hasn’t anyone commented on the GORGEOUSBLUEEYES yet?!

15. I wanna pat that bunny!

16. “Would you like your white carpet really white? I mean Bunny white. Try New improved BUNNO with added achromatic additives, as used by the White Witch of Narnia.”

17. Thank you Meg, I’ll now be humming about little bunnies hopping through forests today.

‘Sides, this guy is too qte to bash anything on the head.

18. Andi from NC says:

@caligirl – I thought the same thing – this bunny does not look disapproving – very interesting.

by the way – LOVE the ears *smooch smooch nibble nibble*

19. @chanpon…I don’t know, maybe his little pink nose knows, ya know?

I really want to pat the bunny.

20. Little bunny Fu Fu hopping up the staircase…

That is definitely a perfect morsel of floofy cuteness. I shall nom his ears, kiss his nose, and bury my nose in his tummy.

21. I approve of approving bunny.

22. “I approve of approving bunny.” ~ Amy

I agree with this comment 100%. Obviously it is too early for me to come up with something original.

23. I disapprove of the lack of disapproval. :)

24. If you’re that cute, you generate your own cloud of approvableness that surrounds you everywhere you go. What is there to disapprove of?

25. Theresa- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipzR9bhei_o
    Bach’s Prelude and Fugue in d minor- visually! Great for everybody and kids especially! I just found it and had to share it with you! It is a perfect as this bunnnnn-buuuuun.

26. bun bun Fu Fu hop hop up up
    (Fu Fu make brain melt)

27. Hoppy bun day everyone! At my house every day is bunday!! floofy, silly critters…. this bebe is too pretty for words.

28. little bunny Fu Fu, I don’t wanna see you
    picking up the field mice
    and bopping them on the heads!

that’s how I remember it.

that’s one prosh little bun bun, fer sure.

29. AWWWWW… I think I saw his nose wiggle
    Bunny slipper on the stairs.

30. Mary (the first) says:

If that little bun would really pick up the field mice, she’s double approved to move to my house. I seem to have suddently become a field mouse way station. (First approval for the bun to move in is, of course, because she’s gor-gee-ous!)

31. ohemgee.

32. Dreamspinner Cheryl says:

The local farm store has an assortment of four-week-old bunnies. I was concerned about the long-haired, milk-chocolate one at the bottom of a warm, fuzzy heap of hoppers. So of course, being the compassionate, caring, conscientious person that I am, I HAD to gently extract him from the pile, check him out, cuddle him, to make sure nothing (not even his feelings) was hurt. DH had to finish the shopping without me-I was too busy consoling Mr. Milk Chocolate Bun. I swear, if I didn’t already have six doggies and seven cats, Mr. Chocolate Buns would have come home with me!

33. …and it was Mrs. White, looking pale and tragic.

34. Oh he looks exactly like my mickey blue eyes!