Go Ahead. Try The Wipers.

In your face, Winston!

You can drive as fast as you want, Winston, because I got Hubba-Bubba on my paws and Marshmallow Fluff on my belly. You want the cats back, you’re gonna have to get rid of ME first. So go ahead and roll the dice. But keep in mind that I’m not some idiot cat, so I won’t be chasing after it.

Welcome to hell.

Hope you were wearing a seat belt, Anne T.

Comments

1. Don’t make me use the wipers!

2. Leslie (NTA) says:

(“Psycho” theme, playing in background)

“…No, Johnny !!! Don’t get IN THAT CAR……….. !!! “

3. Incoming: OMGGAWWWD CO is SOOO INHUMANE THE BUNNY IS SOOOO SAD AND HURT AND HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO BABY BUNNY!!!!!!1111oneoneone I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU GUYS DON’T HEED TO MY EVERY DEMAND SINCE I AM THE QUEEN OF SITTING AT HOME ON MY FAT FANNY AND BOSSING PEOPLE AROUND SO THEREFORE YOU SHOULD DO EVERYTHING I SAAAAAY! HURMPH! I AM GONNA THROW A FIT AND NEVER COME BACK AGAIN!!!

In other news, this pic is adowwable ^_^

4. Bunny-bunny-bunny!

5. Fine I’ll just spray you with the blue stuff!

6. I can almost hear the bun bun saying “Harumph!” I think it’s the tilt of his chin.

7. Most adorable frowny muzzle I’ve ever seen! I want to smooch it, then feed it carrots.

8. “Wash yer windows, lady?” Where’s his squeegee and spray bottle?

9. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

I think I shall name it Thumper, as in “Honey, what was that thump?” “Er…”

10. BeckyMonster says:

NTMTOM

So wrong, yet sooooooooooo right! Bully to all of you for adding Prongs. This is gonna get good… (and by good, I mean even better than it already was)

11. Looks like bunny is to soft and slippery to climb window.

12. Is this disapproval at the next level? They follow you to your car and terrorize you as you try to drive away from them…it’s disapproval extreme.

13. I want to know how precisely this happened in the first place? And then maybe how I can get one.

14. ” Well Pal, try this on my route home and a highly annoying Romanian lady with gold teeth, will scrape you off and still have time to f**k up my windscreen,before the lights change.”

15. Bunster is practically SNEEEERING at me! 8O

16. Is….that…a……..sneer?! I actually see a sneer on his teensy lil punum!!

17. kookienoonie says:

Sometimes I use one of those to clean my windshield. You can’t beat the streak-free shine! The challenge is getting past the disapproval.

18. Wow, I really wanna’ know how he got in that position… and I wanna’ just scoop him up and rub my face in that cute, fuzzy, bellah. Awwwwwwwww. Wanna’ wanna’!

19. OMG……that’s all…..OMG….oh yeah, thump…hit the floor fainting and laughing at the same time (is that possible?)

20. Leslie (NTA) says:

@ Ed’s: kin we git a “Disapproval” Tag, under public consensus, eh??

[Hmm, OK - Ed.]

21. Wait. Winston can drive? I thought he rode the subway like the rest of New Yawk.

22. I ‘heared’ that Winston’s license was yanked after a serious non-moving violation. He tried to eat the policeman’s fingers. Not a pretty scene at all. Then Winston licked up all the mace.

23. Clearly this is part of the “Bunnies for Clunkers” program. First you will have to endure the extreme bunnular disapproval of your old clunker car, though….

24. We totally need a close up of his sneer. At least I need one. :)

25. Oh lord, won’t you buy me a Mercedes bun
    so fluffy, with powshes
    I’d have so much fun…

[...which makes me think of: Oh Lord, it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way / I can't wait to look in the mirror, 'cause I get better lookin' each day - Ed.]

26. This makes Cujo look like child’s play.

27. What’s with all the anger / grump on this website lately? First angry chipmunks for looking under the hood, now a grumpy bunny?? are you still bitter that we didn’t enjoy the kitten in the blender?

Now, can we get back to the “cute” in cuteoverload? Or have you decided this is going to be cuteoverlord?

[LOL :lol: - Ed.]

28. Cute Overload has never been cuter! I’ve been enjoying these last few days of posts immensely! I adore the hilarious capshons. :D

29. Back to the cute? The cute, it is always with us. And with our overlords.

30. Haha…I agree with Chanpon…what can I do that will make a bunny so disapproving it’ll follow me to my car and “terrorize” me?

Also, bunnies for clunkers. Love it. Would totally trade my car for one of those.

31. prongs!! lol hilarious!!!! NOMTOM has some SERious competish …. *rubs hands together a la mr. burns* which makes it all the better for us =)

32. Nancy (orig) says:

nice muzzlepowshe smoosh, looks yummy but dangerous at the same time.

33. who the hell is Prongs?

[Who the hell is Paunchie? Politeness, please. - Ed.]

34. Love it–keep it coming, Prongs!

But someone please tell me why I never find disapproving bunnies on my windshield or chipmunks under my car hood. Am I hanging out in the wrong neighborhoods?

35. This bunny looks like his quoting Clint Eastwood, “You’ve got to ask yourself one question: ‘Do I feel lucky?’ Well, do ya punk?”

LOLz, great picture!

36. Leslie (NTA) says:

(Thank you, “Ed” !! MWAH !!…We appreciate the “Disapproval”.
    Wow, somehow that seems awkward !!!!)

37. “I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!!!!!!”
    roflol – XD

38. Is there a problem ossifer? *hiccup*

39. That bun’s got such a menacing look on his face.

40. Aren’t you supposed to stick those on the INSIDE of the car window?

41. …and featuring Mr. Fuzzums as…..T.J. HOOKER!!!!!

42. lol @ bunjacker. Ok fine, take my money, I don’t need it! Take my soul too while you’re at it!

43. LOL! LOL! etc, all the way down the pics and the comments. Actually woke my teenaged son from a nap, that’s how loud I laughed. Our dog was concerned that I might have hurt myself( and thus impaired my ear-and-belly-rub capabilities).

44. Double Cheese says:

“Hubba-Bubba on my paws” – makes me laugh and laugh and laugh.

45. Okay so I am reading the tags and LOLEd even more at “No kitties to see here” Best tag ever!

46. It’s my birthday, and I was working myself up into a good huff because none of my overseas relatives has sent me anything. Not one lousy five pound note from the lot of them. Then I click on here and find crazed rabbits, chipmunk car mechanics and devoutly religious pups. That’s got to be worth five quid.

47. I can almost hear the “floomph”.

It practically screams it!

48. Leslie (NTA) says:

Happy Birthday to you, HB to you;
    Happy Birthday, Theadosia [WOW!! Whut a name!]

Happy Birthday, to you (aaaaand menny mooooorrrrrrree………) ;)

49. A. Non Ymous says:

If hell is a bunny on my windshield, then the afterlife will be better than I thought . . .

50. But…but…I thought HubbaBubba was the bubble gum that DIDN’T stick. Maybe that is the source of the bun’s disapproval – he needs stickier gum.

Or maybe Poli-Grip??

51. I believe its Trident that doesn’t stick…to dental work, like dentures…that are made of porcelain, which is a glass, so bunny would not stick to car window at getaway turns in a high speed chase. Good thing Winston won’t bother chasing him, eh?

52. After Danger Bird, here is Danger Bunnayy!!!

Could be useful to wash the car. :p

Loving the “Arumphf” expression on bunny’s face heeheehee!

53. mervtheflamingo says:

Who is Prongs? Is there is new person in the cute office? I apologize if this has already been answered.

[New gal, yes! - Ed.]

54. Dissaprove no more! I shall nom the marshmella floof from your belleh.
    non nom nommm…

55. Best front mirror view EVER! What’s in the back and rear-views?? CAN’T WAIT CAN’T WAIT TO SEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

56. @Leslie (NTA)
    Aaaaawwww, blush, thankyou!

57. :lol: @ Alephra! “Better Off Dead” reference FTW!

“Keeeeeeeyyys!!!!”