MS Paint makes everything better

Linus in hats is a new Tumblog featuring (Winston’s long lost cousin!?) “Linus” with painted-on costumes.

Obviously, Linus and Winston are that much closer to taking over the world in the name of smooshed-faced kittehs everywhere.

tumblr_kph88iPJVw1qzlktro1_400

8QPQLOQgNqzb2wamo9l61xYHo1_400

tumblr_kp7ifpK4cT1qzlktro1_400

What costumes you do for Halloween Sender-inners Bill and Maggie!? Maybe we should have a contest…

Comments

1. OMG…that is so f’ing awesome… Mr.T kitty! lololololol ROTF

2. the mr. t kitty is HILARIOUS. so are the others.

3. Weird… are you bored?

4. I REALLY like this. You can “enhance” your kitteh or other pet however you like without subjecting him or her to embarrassing costumes (and risking some serious bites or scratches as they understandably resist). In other words, no LOLs were harmed in the making of this CO.

5. The top one looks like megaman.

6. Cats in costumes: not agree
    Cats in MS Paint Costumes: AGREE AGREEE!!!

7. Kitties like Mr. T: Ah pity the fools!

8. kibblenibble says:

Linus’s belly is ripe for snorgling in picture 1!

*places nose in kitteh belleh, huffs deeply*

Ahhh!

9. I kitty the fool!

10. very cute!!!, i love cats!!

11. Can you use MS Paint to “put” the cat in a blender?

12. earlybird1 says:

I pity the foo who don’t drink they milk!

13. Hah! That is pure genius! Oh, how I wish I had thought of it myself.

14. It’s the best of both worlds!

15. Ahem. That’s Ms. Paint to you. (nose in air)

16. The Mr. T pic is awesome!

17. berthaservant says:

I suggest great moments from cinema…Linus as Rick in “Casablanca,” or maybe as the witch in “The Wizard of Oz.”

[Hmm, Neo wore shades and a coat, but no hat... 8) - Ed.]

18. Yo, that’s our cat! Our mini-Winstons are ridiculous and the internet should be their friends. :D

19. aaaaah, mr t. is the best. I want a real mr. t kitty.

20. I kitty da fool.

Yeah, that last one’s my favorite. XD

21. I pitty the foo!

22. “Stay in boxes, don’t do drugggs.” Pfhahahahaa XD Thanks Meg

23. I call the second one “Major Tom (Coming Home)” because he looks so sad.

24. Aaaaaaand, feeling completely stupid, I looked back and saw the handlebars. I guess that’s a motorcycle helmet, not an astronaut’s. As you were.

25. I agree with the agree-ers. I find clothes on a animals demeaning. This is fun. I hope we can all have a go in future. However being a technophobe, I probably won’t be able to.

26. But this kitty looks so sad even though the costumes aren’t real! Winston always looks pretty chill … :)

27. I wish we had the old preview, I often don’t notice my mstzks till it’s on show to the vast hordes who read this site. Thus rendering me the laughing stock of zer verld.

28. Oh, don’t encourage her—-

29. Andi from NC says:

@Derby – oh Derby, Derby, Derby….

anyhow… LOVE the MS paint – I think it’s hysterical that the kitteh in the 2nd pick looks totally sad – it’s almost like he knows he has on a painted helmet….

Mr Kit-T. ROCKS!!!

ok, I’m done now…

30. strict machine says:

laughs to fade. my, what a genius idea. laughs again

31. Wonderful! All smushed-face kitties should be encouraged.

32. Mary Ellen says:

Wow, the youtube litterbox video that got posted today on the Linus tumblog is hilarious. I love this kitty!!

33. kibblenibble says:

Mary Ellen,
    Thanks for the heads-up on the video. I found it hysterical, esp. since at least half the cats I’ve kept company with have done the same exact thing! It’s like they have the concept, but not the execution. Little Isabella (see my avatar) does this. So my other cat, George, (an enthusiastic digger) rushes in afterward to fix the problem. :roll:

34. i could just imagine him chirping/purring like winston…

35. earlybird1 says:

I think the Mr. T mustache frames his muzzlepowsche perfectly. They were made for each other!

36. This is so funny! MS Paint jobs FTW – I only wish I had thought of doing it myself, but I don’t have a disaproving-smooshface-kitty to inspire me. Maybe my long-nosed kitties will get something drawn on them though :D

37. This website makes me happy.
    *honk*

38. That is really cute. I don’t know if I could do that painting. You are really good at it. Might have to give it a try though. That is good.

39. I love how the kitty looks so sad in the motorcycle helmet, like he knew what was going to be painted on his photo anyway. It made me giggle. Mr T kitty is awesome.

40. Peeps, do go to the website–you’ll love it. It’s as though she designed it for CO addicts.

41. Even though Linus generally looks sad or disapproving in most of his pics, he is totally the happiest and goofiest cat in real life. He adores everyone and never stops having a good time.

42. :twisted: Linus the kitty is thinking of ways to photoshop his owner’s face as revenge for him being photoshoped :twisted:

43. sigh. I just don’t get the fascination with poor kitties with smushed faces. Kitties are supposed to have NOSES.

44. ahmahgahd! I’m totally nuffing this!!

Nuff nuff nuffff nuffity nuff nuffington nuff. nuff.

no. seriously. The photos are borderline ‘tarded. slightly cute, but still tarded.

the last one made me laugh tho.

45. hilarious.

46. @derz: I totally second that nuff!

47. No way, totally not enough! Keep ‘em coming, these are amazign. How can anyone not adore as much smush-face action as they can get?

48. @ Bill I love your site Nicely done!

49. oh wow my stomach hurts now from laughing at those cat paint jobs

great find there! thanks

50. The Mr. T kitty is WIN!!!!! ;D

51. good idea!

52. But is so hard to work with! It’ll make a comeback though. I feel it.