I love, I love my calendar squirrel

You must have eet!!!

I love, I love my calendar squirrel
Yeah, sweet calendar squirrel
I love, I love, I love my calendar squirrel
Each and every day of the year.

It's no rocket pop but it will do.

Cute Overload Page-a-Day and Wall calendars NOW AVAILBUHLS. Licking Squirrelio Iglesias sent in by Zarina M. Lyrics are a blatant rip-off of ‘Calendar Girl’ by Mr. Neeeeeeeeeeeeeil Sedaka!

Comments

1. Thought about CO last night watch AFV…they had a whole segment on funny squirrel videos last night.

2. What is he eating?

3. Squirelio is all noming a PASICKIE!!!!11!!1!!!!!

ROFLMAO.

4. Ordered mine already!!! thank you CO

5. catloveschanel says:

January) you start the year off fine
    (February)you’re my little valentine
    (March)I’m gonna march you down the aisle
    (April) You’re the Easter Bunny when you smile

6. He’s licking it !!! OMG ! squirelio tongue 8oO NO WAAAAY !!!

7. SKWERL!!!

8. Tongue-hance!!!!! Tongue-hance!!! I must have eeettttt!!!

9. Leslie (NTA) says:

“On Monday, August 31, the amazing Webpage CuteOverload announced its newest spinoff page “SkwerrelsRUs”. ; )

Its first several images are from a recent Cavalcade of Skwirrel Cuteness images including the Squirrelizer….

10. Leslie (NTA) says:

(Those punct. marks in the second line were SUPPOSED to do this ;)

11. Mousesong says:

Oh man, is it just me or does he have a big chunk missing out of his closer ear? Is it the angle or the picture?

I am not nuffing–I think ear chips are adorable! I used to have a dog with a great big one he had from playing over-rough with a doggy friend one time and I just think they’re so full of character, like a kid with a band-aid on a skinned knee–just shows they’re tuff stuff. It was the first thing I noticed, even before the squirrel tongue!

Anyway, adorable squirrel, ear chip or no. If that’s an ear chip it’s the cutest one I’ve ever seen.

12. Yeah, yeah, my heart’s in a whirl, I love I love I love my little calendar girl!
    One of my all time favorite songs. And a cute lil skwerl, too. What could be better?

13. (n_n) Oh noes! too much cutennes! *faints*

14. leek leek leek leek leek leek leek leek

15. I just received mine on Friday – I luvs it!

16. omg, look at hees leetle feenger on the lovely ladiee’s feengers!! (with the lovely nails, I might add)

17. LOL no it isn’t a rocket pop!!! What exactly is it???
    any one with little kisds know?

18. Kristabelle says:

I wanna feed the sqwerls!!! What a cutiepie!!!!

Great song, too. I’ve been singing it since I clicked here this morning!

19. he s eating icecream

20. Andi from NC says:

I’m with Katiedid – we need a tongue-hance on this – pronto!!

21. MissKitty says:

I second the motion for a tongue-hance :) Soooo cute!!

22. Kentucky Kitty says:

Such a Q-T-Pie! Hope he doesn’t get brain freeze after the 3rd leek.

My fave “sqwerl” song is Tom Petty’s “Here Comes My Girl”!!

23. Andi from NC says:

@Kentucky Kitty – agree the Tom Petty song is good, but I’m still partial to David Bowie’s – “China Girl” — “uh-uh-uh-oooh little China squirrel…”

24. Gee, no thanks- go ahead and eat the rest of it.

25. Kentucky Kitty says:

@Andi .. ha! ha! I hadn’t thought of that one. :)

My sister saw this post & called me up singing Rick Springfield … “you know I wish that I had JESSIE’S SQUIRREL!”

26. which ear worm will win? at the moment, I’ve got Jessie’s Squirrel stuck in my head, just like I had the original b/c my younger sister played that song over and over and… well, you get the idea.

27. Argyle Donkeypants says:

Well, she was an American skwerl,
    Raised on Rocket Pops….

28. I love your site
    and I love squirrels
    but we shouldn’t feed them at all
    especially not ice cream

xt

29. I want a squirrel just like the squirrel
    that married dear old dad

30. fish eye no miko says:

@Patito Gigante: “Dad was always a little… odd…”

31. kibblenibble says:

Wonder if his leetle tongue is freezingks?

32. Argyle Donkeypants says:

@fish eye, Patito: Dad was more than a little odd — he was a nut. (I guess that’s why she liked ‘im.)

33. Will no one think of the victim in this ice cream mugging? There she was, sitting in the park in her cheery red jacket, when out from behind a tree, came this nut-scavenging delinquent. Grabbed her by the hand and nommed her ice cream. She’s gonna need therapy.

34. [i]I wish they all could be California Sqwerls…[/i]

35. And in this cage you can see the schizophrenic Squirrel, he’s f****g nuts.

36. Further proof that squirrels are, indeed, evil… EVIL, I TELL YOU! Turn your back for a second and they’ll steal your ice cream.

37. OMG…seconding katiedid…can we get a tongue-hance puh-leez!?!?! squirrel tongue…eet ees so rare!

38. squirrel awwwww

39. Tha-at skwerl is
    po-isonnn

[Ooh! PRIMO earworm! If I were you, I’d take pre-CAW-SHUUUUUUUN… – Ed.]

40. I wanna live
    with a cinnamon squirrel
    I could be happy
    the rest of my life
    With a cinnamon squirrel.

A dreamer of pictures
    I run in the night
    You see us together,
    chasing the moonlight,
    My cinnamon squirrel.

Ten silver saxes,
    a bass with a bow
    The drummer relaxes
    and waits between shows
    For his cinnamon squirrel.

A dreamer of pictures
    I run in the night
    You see us together,
    chasing the moonlight,
    My cinnamon squirrel.

Pa sent me money now
    I’m gonna make it somehow
    I need another chance
    You see your baby loves to dance
    Yeah…yeah…yeah.

41. I really like cats. Grumpy baby, but they are harmless. I think both of them:)

42. :O lol :)

43. Squirrels are not cute.