Toe-hawk nommed into submission

Dang hind-foot-toe-hawk!

Must… use… all… nommular powers to… nom nom nom NOM IT INTO SUBMISSION!

fleur1

[wipes brows with paw] Ah. Moshe betters.

fleur3

Vanessa D. says kitteh “Fleur” matches the carpet.

Comments

1. Awwww he is so floofy!

2. what an adorable kitty!

3. what a beautiful name for a lovely kitteh! and she has such lovely orange eyes – I don’t know if I’ve ever seen that shade.

4. What pretty eyes!

5. Whoa – that cat totally has “Eye of Sauron” eyes…

6. Well, how else are you supposed to trim your toe-hawks and keep them ‘em in tip top toe hawk shape?

7. Leslie (NTA) says:

Indeed — “Floofiness, Supreme”!!!

8. LOOK.AT.THOSE.EYES!!! WOW… What a beautiful baby!

I think she needs to hire a pedicurist to pamper those toe-hawks. Gentle massage with conditioner, a quick nail clipping, and a little Kitty-Hawk brand gel to keep the hawks perfectly groomed…

9. kibblenibble says:

Beeyooteefull kitteh! Love the grey nosie with just a heent of peenk.

10. But I thought toe-hawks were making a comeback! Kitty prefers more traditional styles?

Maybe when Fleur is done with her toes, she can start on that carpet…

11. What a beautiful girl Fleur is! My kitty likes to nom her (imaginary) toe-hawks on my pillow, at night, while I’m sleeping. I’d much prefer she do it on the rug in daylight, although I do not have a lovely matching rug such as Fleur has here.

12. The eyes sucked me in.

13. Pic 1
    I Just washed my toehawks and can’t do a thing with them!

14. My goodness! What gorgeous coloring! :-)

15. he looks like the cat from alice in wonderland in the second picture :) the cheshire cat i think

16. What a gorgeous, fluffy cat! I want to hug her. :)

17. Beautiful baby! Must snorgle immediately!

18. Amber eyes have me enthralled…

19. muttluver says:

Ok peoples, I just can’t BELIEVE no one has said this already, so I’ll say it:

Sweet kitty! I’ll nom those hawks for you!

*snerk*

Even though I’d really prefer to nom some doggeh hawks. That would be nommular.

20. LisaHoneychan says:

Wow, this kitteh is -gorgeous-! Love her eyes, and she’s got a super-sweet face. I miss having cats so much when I see ones like this!

21. victoreia says:

I didn’t know they had kitty-veela! Can’t….resist….gorgeous…..kitty!

22. I call Bi-Color Nose!

23. Nicolletta says:

Those eyes! Those eyes! I’ve never seen eyes like that on a kitty before.

24. I’ll just echo all the others. What amazing eyes!

25. Awww…can’t you just feel the fluffyness through the computer screen !!!

26. Fluffy kitty on a fluffy carpet. My kind of post.

27. AWW :D Vanessa D., you are so LUCKY to have such a pretty kitty like “Fleur” :D

28. Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments! Little Fleury is so flattered! She was quite surprised to see herself on the website she always aspired to be a part of!

29. The cat matches the carpet so they named him Floor. Not so cute when you spell it that way. (Aww, I’m just teasin’)

30. AuntieMame says:

I can’t tell where Fleur stops and floor starts. :)

31. Are you sure the cat its not eating another cat and those are his/her paws lol

i love the first pic its like he is daydreaming

32. Leslie (NTA) says:

Has anyone noticed the marvelous Hovertext on the first photo???
    (“Yannnng, yahhng, yaahhng!!!”) I can just HEAR El Gato / La Gata crunching away on those claws ….

33. What beautiful eyes that Kitty has!!!!

34. metsakins says:

Vanessa, your cat is a beauty. Between the nose ad her eyes I’m quite ded now.

35. I had no idea what toe hawks were so I googled the term – it’s the fluffage between the toe niblets, right? Why toe HAWKS? *confuzzled*

Oh, and Mlle. Fleur is one stunning girl!

36. What a beautiful puddy-tat!

37. @ rachael: rhymes w/ mo-hawk, silly! ;D

38. @ ashagato: d’oh! *slapping forehead* Of course! :D

39. Yeah, what is it about floofiness that attracts me so?

Oh, Rachel don’t feel badly, you have just informed our newest generation of Peeps!

40. and as long as we’re edu-macating peeps: she’s a *she.* calicos are always females!
    >^..^<

41. westward ho says:

a leedle kitteh with puppeh dog eyes!

42. bitting nails huh something that i would do

43. I agree with AuntieMame, I thought the furry rug, was part of the cat.

44. I really like cats. Grumpy baby, but they are harmless.

45. Sweet beautiful famous Fleur! Kang and Kodos love your photos and can’t wait to meet you in fur-son!