Save me Mr. Gershwin!

Summer-tiiiiiime
And they’re comin’ to get me
Pups are jumpin’
At my cam’ra held high

Oh your teeth are fine
Keep ‘em clear of my Canon
This candid CutePortering
Dumps me on my behiiiiiind

Ehhh, who am I kidding; I’d do this all day.  Thanks to Lucy, Ricky, and my lovely neighbors across the street.

Comments

1. kibblenibble says:

Happy doggies. Happy hooman giggling deliriously in the grass…Qte!

2. Aaah, Summertime is one of my favorite songs. Genius to combine with puppies.

3. Leslie (NTA) says:

Hi Theo — sometime in the recent several days I clicked on your blue nametag in the CO comments field, out into your other blog & saw this fun vid there & then. Glad you’re sharing it w/ the CO folks. THIS is my idea of a fun Saturday night — who wants to go to a small crowded place & drink alcohol (I guess some people do, but not me) ! Wheeeeeeeeee !!!!

4. janet2buns says:

Schweet puppehs are smiling…..mmmm…..

5. Man, it is so freakin’ obvious when Meg goes on vacation… ;-)

[If by "vacation" you mean "3-day offsite work meeting" then yeah - Ed.]

6. dcbright3 says:

This is just so cute and funny. I love dogs.

7. Awww, they are so cute! Happy doggies and happy human! <3 Looooove their names.

8. Fascinatin’ shelties, you’ve got me on the go,
    Fascinatin’ sheltie, you’re all a-wriggle,
    What a mess you’re makin’, the neighbors want to know
    Why I’m always squee-ing, and all a-giggle!

9. [Eddie Izzard-imitating-the-queen-voice] “Crazy dog! Crazy dog!”

10. @Theresa Nice use of a Wriggle and A giggle

11. yrfrndlyneighbrhdsaramnstr says:

i heart them lyrics. :) you should cover more janis.

12. Janis? Hmm, I’ll think about that; it’d need the right photos, y’know, so the lyrics don’t sound forced. What did you have in mind, though?

13. J. Bo, love the Eddie reference. Now for some tea and cake or death.

14. berthaservant says:

You rock, Theo. You don’t just preach the qte, you live it.

15. I just wish I were there – you are a Wizard with a Camera Theo
    @ Theresa – Them’s fine words ya done chose
    @ berthaservant I totally agree – I have a Camera – I feel a need
    to go to the park – just as soon as I get this darned flat into order
    Love to all
    Patti

16. @Decca– Good thing those doggends are Church of England…

17. What a way to go, licked to death.

18. Nicolletta says:

Happy dogs are happy!!

19. Peeps, would you say this goggies are frolicking? capering? or gambolling?

20. @Theresa, in my deeply, deeply considered opine… all of the above.

21. …and ROMPING!

22. Theo, of course, definitely romping.

23. What fun dogs. They are sooooo cute. Glad they are yours though and not mine. I don’t have that much energy much to the dismay of my own dogs.

24. Hehe… see, they aren’t mine. I don’t think the cats would approve. We may want to borrow them from time to time, though.

25. They are also Wriggling Squiggling Prancing and Pouncing.

26. Also cavorting.

27. Imagine the feeling of a puppy bumping at the camera and the camera bumping into your teeth *ouch* >_<

But HO the puppy face in the end!! Perfect!

28. @Theo– I’ve found that just the slightest intimation that a different species might be introduced into the household can produce ALL KINDS of cooperation from the current residents:

“Spot, you play nice with Rikki, or I’m bringing a cavorting, romping, frolicking, gamboling, capering DOG to come live with us…”

29. Leslie (NTA) says:

@ Noelegy: a wonderful selection for a verb, indeed. One of my favorites.

30. Kristabelle says:

Ditto on the cavorting!!

Too cute – a lots of fun!!!

31. The music actually makes this seriously creepy. lol It’s like you expect for an axe murderer to just jump out from behind the tree and end it all. lol Morbidity… with musical notes O.O

32. Awww.

I grew up with two dogs named Lucy and Ricky. Lucy died about a month after I turned twenty, and Ricky is still kickin’. Mine belong to the doxie variety though.

33. “Let the wild rumpus begin” from ‘ Where The Wild Things Are “