and SPEAKING of impending pup doom…

8O GAHHHH!!

This won’t hurt a BIT. Not one bit.

[paw makes contact]

impending_pupdoom

I know it’s been puppeh overload lately, I promise to post some other anim-mules real soon, Tiffany C.

Comments

1. Meow?

2. Leslie (NTA) says:

so….is this another “snake in the grass”, then???? (winky, winky)

3. Du Quois: This is Chevalier, Montage, Detente, Avant Garde, and Deja Vu.
    Deja Vu: Haven’t we met before?
    Nick Rivers: I don’t think so.

4. Don’t worry, Tiffany. I have it on very reliable authority (me, myself, and I) that it is IMPOSSIBLE to have too many puppies!

5. There is nothing. I repeat, NOTHING wrong with pupverload!!!

6. Omg, this little guy looks EXACTLY like the puppy I got two days ago!!!! Creeeeepy. The only difference I can see is the pads of my puppy’s feet are more black. I still haven’t come up with a name yet… Any CuteOverload Experts have any suggestions?

7. Puppeh sez, “THWAP!!!”

8. Von Zeppelin says:

Looks like the puppy version of the classic Three Stooges eye poke. “Oh, a wise guy, eh? Why, I oughta. . .POINK

9. Leslie (NTA) says:

VZ — only a clarification, here — ya gotta allow some REASON why the other 2 stooges are offscreen, ok??? (winky, winky x 2)

10. I believe you, puppy. Come at me..I’m waiting.

11. Von Zeppelin says:

Leslie (NTA), this is from the point of view of Larry, who is about to receive the Shempian digits in the eyeballs. Moe is not shown–he exists unseen as a Platonic ideal of the very essence of Stoogedom.

12. GAAAAAAAAH *maul*

13. Boom THud Thwack… Kapow.

Tune in next week to see if our intrepid duo have saved the day.
    Same bat time
    Same bat Channel

Sound of 60’s music.. do do do do do dodo do do Batman.

14. GingerBean says:

Isn’t that a Boxer? What a great pic!

15. Wait, where is that shot? The puppy’s cute but that water and view look kind of, well, what I’m in the mood for this weekend.

16. Leslie (NTA) says:

Thank you VZ for the plot amplification. It is, indeed ample !!!

Lucas — Just a note: Theo already used that dialogue; however one supposes that more than one “Gaaaahhhhh” will not, perhaps, harm the storyline.
    Thank you all; great rehearsal.

17. Leslie (NTA) says:

@ Arf Arf:
    1) Congratulations!
    2) perhaps, Larry, Moe or Curly?

(as “they say” they say: “Jus’ sayin’….”)

18. What an adorable pup! He’s very cute! So WRINKLEY!

19. I’m down with puppies, allll dayyyy looooong.

20. Perhaps my tolerance level is unusually high, but two puppy posts does not overload my system. Keep ‘em coming.

21. I can almost smell the puppy breath!

22. Joss — this one’s a repeat, from a week when the puppies were running.

23. Never enough puppehs.

24. Andi from NC says:

The wrinkles! The belly!! The pawsitude!! My world is spinning!!!! [*thunk*]

25. Leslie (NTA) says:

@ Noelegy — see, this is whut happ’ when they don’ give us enuff Kyoot — donchew REMEMBER, the term we use here on CO is “puppy BREF” !!!!????
    But since we have been on withdrawal recently, rather than overloaded, it’s an understandable slip. BTW, DID you have an economic hiccup that Monday; or are you still among the financially groovy? or is this too public a forum? If so, don’t feel compelled; just wonderin after your wellbeing recently; medical, dental, & so forth….
    Signed
    w/ grooviness to all

26. By all that is holy and true, there is no such thing as “too many puppies”.

[Tell that to Primus. - Ed.]

27. Soft little toe pads… Don’t overdose me CO.. I just went through withdraw..

28. Argyle Donkeypants says:

To roughly paraphrase Hamlet:

“To be or not to be: That is the question.
    Whether ’tis nobler in the mind to suffer
    The speckledy pinkblack puppeh paw pads of death,
    Or take into my arms a lurking Weimaraner fluppsicle,
    And by nomming her pudgy little toes, make her mine?”

I wonder if my university will give me a refund on my English degree.

29. Leslie (NTA) says:

@ AD: No, they won’t, becuz they suck-seeeedded, in teeching yew Eeenglush.
    Yew am artikulayt. Ah kin tay-ull. Saw-reeeh.

30. now how did they manage to get this shot, one millisecond before getting clobbered?

[It's all in the flinch, Paunchie. Just gotta make sure your finger's already positioned on the shutter button. Ba da bing. - Ed.]

31. I think he’s doing the Thriller dance!

Too cute!

32. @Arf Arf: I’m very jealous–this puppy is adorable, so yours must be, too!

For names, it depends on whether it’s a boy or a girl… For boys, I humbly suggest Basil (the British pronunciation–rhymes with dazzle), Wesley, and Dexter. For girls, Cleo, Eliza, and Jezebel.

Good luck with the naming–remember there’s no hurry! I knew a couple who took nearly a month to name their (human) baby…

33. Leslie, I know, I know…I almost typed “bref” but the English major in me wouldn’t let me! And I am still among the employed, thanks for asking. :)

[Your employer maybe need a SQL Server/IT guy? - Ed.]

34. Argyle Donkeypants: “Fluppsicle”??? You’ve got a way with words, to be sure!

35. Leslie (NTA) says:

It was the term “speckledy” that got ME !!!

[Yeah. CLASSIC Shakespeare. ;) - Ed.]

36. puppies > kittehs

37. Oooo…scary! Puppers can come at me anytime!

38. Once and for all, BOXERS, not briefs! :mrgreen:

39. Leslie (NTA) says:

@ Theresa —

You WIN !!!!!!

40. Argyle Donkeypants, iambic pentameter! Truly a gift of the gods! :mrgreen:

41. PS VonZep et all:

42. Von Zeppelin says:

Theresa, thanks for the Curly Shuffle. Apparently this song has been around for decades, but I have never seen it before. I personally am more of a Marxist than a Stoogian, though.

43. he looks like one of the puppys that i have in my house now but mine has a light brown body lol but the same face

44. I want their view! With a puppy to go with it too!

45. They call ‘em boxers for a reason. Ka-POW!

46. I have just fallen over from cuteness overdose.

47. @ Arf Arf – Howza bout Arfur or Barkly.

48. Jenn in IL says:

@ArfArf –

It’s a Boxer, right? You could always call him (if it IS a him) Sugar Ray (after the boxer) and call him Ray for short.

Sorry, I’m not that creative. It took me weeks to come up with my Shiba Inu’s name, Kisaki – meaning “Princess” or “Empress” in Japanese…and boy, does she think she is! Saki for short.

And please, there are NEVER too many puppies. Ever ever.