Curse of Monkula

Once again, as he has done for centuries, the cursed vampire rises from his grave to feast.  Mad with hunger, the wretched fiend spies his next victim, an unsuspecting villager.  He waits in the shadows; his prey draws nearer… and then, with inhuman speed, the monster strikes!

(Jerry Lewis voice) Oy, Mr. Nice Vampire, stop with the biting on my tender young neck that is painful to me, please maybe you could?

More monkeyshines at the Daily Mail.

Comments

1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

2. Leslie (NTA) says:

Now, Mike, yew jist canna’ show us Cutephiles a pic like this wi’out giving us documentation that neither minkie (in Fransh aksahnt as Ahnspectore Clouseau) was harmed in the makin’ o’ this ‘yere photo or we will mutiny & attack the plush COverload officina !!!!!!

3. Yah blood, eet tastees like a ripe banana!

4. Monkies are cute, yes, but you know what’s even cuter?

Monkeybutts!

5. kibblenibble says:

LOL! :lol: Monkeh whose neck is getting bitten has a priceless facial expression. Love the Jerry Lewis dialogue, NOMTOM, you’ve perfected that! Just one more reason to love ya! BTW it’s my b-day, and I wanted to thank everyone here for the joy they bring me all year long!

6. Leslie (NTA) says:

@ kibblenibble : Hippo Birdie; Two Ewes !!

7. Something like Abstruse Goose had in the comic 174?

8. This is supposed to be “cute”??? I can’t see why anyone would view it that way.

9. Realitymonster says:

Nope, not cute.

10. harlemgrrl says:

this photo is where my loves of c.o. and true blood meet

11. ShonaSquee says:

Myeh, not really in to monkeys. Don’t find them cute. But I do see the humour! :)

12. Totally whoa! I clicked the link to the Daily Mail and saw plenty of monkey butts, plus the scarey face of the monkey mommy.

13. biscuithead says:

Aren’t baboons apes?
    Loves me some apes + monkehs on CO.

14. Rainbowbaby says:

Vampiers+Monkehs=OMG SPLODE!

15. ooh, monkey belly

16. LOTs o’ belly there.

17. Happy Birthday Kibble!

If you click on the link, there is a seriously adorable photo of one of the babies with its mom.

18. and this is cute because….?

19. Wait a minute… something’s not right here. If that’s a real monkey vampire, what is doing out in the bright midday sun? I think there’s something you’re not telling us.

20. Harlemgrrl: me too!

21. Some of you might possibly thank me for NOT photochopping the vamprimates to look all sparkly-like. (You’re welcome.) ;)

22. Her mother is going to ground her FOR LIFE coming home with all those
    “monkey bites ” like that.

23. Labramama says:

Hmmmm…. the bitee looks a bit like Kristin Stewart…. nope. More expressive than Stewart.

24. Mooooooom, he’s trying to play vampire on me again..

25. i hear PeeWee saying “Ah!”

26. Happy, happy birfday to Kibblenibble. Thanks to you for all you do, too!

27. Nooo D=
    Run monkey, run!

28. temperance says:

for all of you disturbed folk: if you click on the link, you’ll see it’s just two young kids monkey-ing around with each other. see? it is cute.

29. A follow-up pic: Baby baboon with Mum.

30. kibblenibble says:

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! I keep coming back to this picture and laughing at the caption and hovertext. They’re just roughhousing siblings. It kinda reminds me of when my big brother would get me in a headlock, and I’d yell “MOOOOMMM!” And she’d just ignore us, so we’d learn to work it out.

31. Oh how fabulously terrifying ! I’m going to be dreaming of blood sucking monkey vampires now…always thought there was someting sinister about those monkeys..No, not cute at all !

32. Thanks for bringing back the Jerry Lewis style dialog, I L-O-L’d.

For the cute-doubters, this is equally as cute (or not cute) as the “butt biting” photos.

33. I agree with labramama that monkey has more expression that bella lol

love the pic the expresion is priceless and the pic with the mom is beautifull

34. Happy Birthday Kibblenibble!

35. Kristabelle says:

This pictures cracks me up!!!

36. I like the monkey tum and lil monkey nips. And those perfect white teefs.

37. That expression, ooooh so cute!

38. aww, baboon babas. :-D The one getting nipped has pretty white teeth!

39. Creepy.

40. Jerry Lewis voice made my day!

41. berthaservant says:

Jerry Lewis hovertext FTW!!