High Five.

[Pat]

Hailey

Down low, Tisha G. Too slow.

Comments

1. Daw, lookit de uppeh faaaaace!!

2. “PUPPEH* face. Curses.

3. Lifecoach says:

Git that puppeh some happy juice!

4. Puppeh is confoozed because he no haz five fingers and no can give high fivez.

5. Too… cute… *SPLODE*

6. lol the dog looks like he is sooooooooo scared of the hand lol

7. What a beautiful color!

8. Ahnnn!!! So cute! I wanna cuddle with that puppeh!!

9. Katie Anne says:

OMG chocolate puppeh!!

nom nom nom dibs on the ear! nom nom nom nom.

10. He looks a little sad, this one. “Come here widdew one, who’s a sweet little doggie? You are, yes, you are!” *dissolves into puddle*

11. I just love his little “whisker buds” on his nose…

12. PAWESOME !

13. When one looks for ‘puppy’ in the dictionary, this little guy/girl has to be the picture!

14. 260Oakley says:

Forget God and Adam, this should be on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.
    Now you’ll have to excuse me, I just squee’ed myself.

15. Leslie (NTA) says:

Dictionary definishe of “earnest”.

16. I was going to go kayaking today, but I think instead I will search the globe for this puppy and then snorgle him.

17. OMG he looks so *soft* and fluffeh, wanna pet ‘im! :-D

18. Nicolletta says:

Cute…little…puppy…high…five…*dies*

19. Puppy: “Enough with the baby talk. Have some dignity.”

20. kibblenibble says:

Such gorgeous colors…the fur, the eyes…the gently rounded head, soft squishy muzzlepowsche…*bliss*

21. I want to squeeze the stuffin’ out of him Is that bad?

22. Oh, goodness, I love how serious and earnest he looks. Vewy, vewy sewious business for a wittle puppeh!

23. momof2kittiesandapuppeh says:

Aaaccckk!!!!! It’s Abby’s clone!! Lookit my avatar ——>

She’s made of 50% mischief and 50% hijinks. And 100% soft earsies…

24. awe…. Awe… AWE!!!!!!

Oh and when I was a kid, it was slap five… lol that’s cool eh, blast from the past.

25. You go little dude.

26. catloveschanel says:

oh the SINCERITY! The pup gazes at the finger so sincerely….
    do lab pups do that to every object they see, not just into human eyeballs
    to get something more? Do they stare at a blade of glass like that?
    Oh, if only Walt Whitman would show up….

27. DaytimeDeb says:

Suddenly, I have a craving for chocolate…

28. Tractatus Blorpico-Philosophicus says:

I believe the correct caption for this photo would be “Ehn!”

29. “Good human. Sit- stay. Good.”

30. hehe “High fiiive!” *Borat sounding voice*

31. A co-worker has a puppeh just like this- he named the pup Frijole, on account of puppy looking like a cute brown bean.

32. “Where is bacons? I expect bacons next time you offer hooman paw.”

33. Delicious chocolate puppeh. I shall nom your belleh.

34. awwwww look at that lil puppeh faceeee (: omggg i wonder if hes got puppeh makeup on? lol jk jk

35. That gorgeous russet colour, adorable expression and pretty grey eyes! SQUEE!

36. Holy dyna! Sign him up for agility training!

37. Kristabelle says:

Awww, high four, little pupster!!! What a sweet face!!!